Mrs Hinch #643 Anx-liar-ty & cocotrots

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact that Abi keeps trying to get into Hinch's videos says a lot. Clearly Abi thinks it's cool to be an influencer and have Hinch's life that she got by scheming and conning people. If Hinch was any sort of aunt then she would be sitting Abi down and telling her there are better more dignified ways of making money and that she has a hard time sometimes from people because she's had to lie and sell her life and her kids life to fund this lifestyle they've created. She won't do that though because she doesn't care about her own kids enough to stop exposing them to strangers on the Internet, so she definitely isn't going to give two fucks about Abi's future.
Exactly and seeing as all schools start exams on Monday, she shouldn't be wasting her last weekend babysitting 🤪
---
I know it's not deliberate but SSS latest post if looking after and feeding her youngest 3 all alone🤭🤭🤭🤭

Reactions: 30
Wonder what Soph thinks about SSS’s latest post? I’d love to see what she comes up with. Come on inch, lights, camera, action 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The woman on the left looks about 18 the woman on the right looks about 45??

Screenshot_20230512_194643_Gallery.jpg

Who falls for this rubbish?? 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 60
The fact that Abi keeps trying to get into Hinch's videos says a lot. Clearly Abi thinks it's cool to be an influencer and have Hinch's life that she got by scheming and conning people. If Hinch was any sort of aunt then she would be sitting Abi down and telling her there are better more dignified ways of making money and that she has a hard time sometimes from people because she's had to lie and sell her life and her kids life to fund this lifestyle they've created. She won't do that though because she doesn't care about her own kids enough to stop exposing them to strangers on the Internet, so she definitely isn't going to give two fucks about Abi's future.
I get the impression she really brags about her “famous auntie” at school and therefore being in her videos is just her showing off to her mates. Sad as it is, you’d think any normal teenager would be mortified to be related to her, she’s hardly cool!

Reactions: 34
I get the impression she really brags about her “famous auntie” at school and therefore being in her videos is just her showing off to her mates. Sad as it is, you’d think any normal teenager would be mortified to be related to her, she’s hardly cool!
I bet people at school laugh at her.

Reactions: 21
tit tan done ✅
New nails ✅
Hair looks done ✅
Abi and fiddle on hand to babysit Jamie and the boys ✅

looks a lot to me like hen party prep, what do we think? Radio silence all weekend or a few random pre records to throw off the huns or will she *fains shock* be honest about what she’s up to this weekend?
Maybe abi and fiddle are there so inch can go and hold her hand

Reactions: 27
She really is completely unhinged isn’t she? It is almost painful to watch. Whichever nusty posted that comment to her about it being like watching a car crash that you can’t stop looking at, was absolutely spot on 👌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Her house is so dirty, mine is never that dusty and I’m not a clean freak and don’t do it religiously

Reactions: 12
NoNob enjoying himself in Malaga last weekend 🤭
(Volume needed)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
Are those carrots made of wood? The difficulty she has cutting through them. 🤣
That filter she has used tonight is absolutely ridiculous. She's delusional. Who the actual hell is she kidding?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.