Mrs Hinch #643 Anx-liar-ty & cocotrots

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That video ‘answering’ that questions about how she is….what a waste of time, she didn’t say anything at all, just word salad.

Reactions: 26
The Q and A will no doubt be made up questions that revolve her anxiety and she will babble on that's 'she's fine ya know guuuys'! Has good and bad days blah blah. Basically give it the big one on her woe is me routine! Prob drop a bit in about Ronnie's 'struggles!' too for good measure to hammer home the sympathy seeking.
The rest of the questions will be usual mundane shite like 'where do you get your sponges/cloths from?' Stuff That the thick as tit sheep could find out on a Google if they bothered.
It was painfully predictable what she would ask herself in that Q and A but I'm gunna claim a mini bingo that she used her anxiety and Ronnie in them....she's ridiculous she really is. 🙄

Reactions: 20
Someone got a bingo for the replies asking how she is 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I don’t know if it’s the filter or what but she just comes across as so insincere. It might be coz she’s so caught up in how she looks on camera & not truly focusing on the context of what she’s actually saying.

I just find it weird your going through such a tough time as a family, yet your galavanting here there and everywhere with Abi/freeds/Sam/Jamie even while your dad or nan was in hospital you fucked off to centre parks
& you’re even off to Spain soon!

The actions don’t match up with what she’s saying
They never do

If this whole woe is me is about Ron being autistic then this is just click bait.

Autisim isn’t this illness or sickness, she’s acting like it’s something soooooo bad

urghhh she just makes me sick

• Heart
Reactions: 52
I don’t know if it’s the filter or what but she just comes across as so insincere. It might be coz she’s so caught up in how she looks on camera & not truly focusing on the context of what she’s actually saying.

I just find it weird your going through such a tough time as a family, yet your galavanting here there and everywhere with Abi/freeds/Sam/Jamie even while your dad or nan was in hospital you fucked off to centre parks
& you’re even off to Spain soon!

The actions don’t match up with what she’s saying
They never do

If this whole woe is me is about Ron being autistic then this is just click bait.

Autisim isn’t this illness or sickness, she’s acting like it’s something soooooo bad

urghhh she just makes me sick
It’s all click bait. To keep the last 21 interested. Animals are now coming in July, she said the spring, a couple of months, May; that keeps the money rolling in for a couple more months. Rob’s journey, she’s definitely waiting for a book deal on that to pile on more shame to that poor kid’s life. The whole ‘I have lots going on’, more click bait. If you can’t share it don’t say. A B-road spectrum of guesses but parents have split up, Jim’s had an affair (I don’t blame him actually). I’m leaving the typos, they seemed fitting. She’s definitely more B road than A road.

Reactions: 24
Just caught up the last story. Those lakeys etc will be lapping that tit up. She knows what she’s doing. Makes me heave 🤢
I’m off to make myself not look like I’ve been dug up. Maybe there’s a filter I could wear? 😏

Reactions: 17
Thread suggestion

Little soph peep has lost thousands of sheep, fear not huns new ones arrive in July

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Her reply to the being on TV question and the things she watched growing up 😅 Well I grew up watching gladiators. Maybe gladiators will make a come back and she'll go on that. Bigfooootzz, Filteredtofuck, The plagiariser (is that even a word 🤷) there's so many names that would be perfect for her if she went on there.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Her reply to the being on TV question and the things she watched growing up 😅 Well I grew up watching gladiators. Maybe gladiators will make a come back and she'll go on that. Bigfooootzz, Filteredtofuck, The plagiariser (is that even a word 🤷) there's so many names that would be perfect for her if she went on there.
It's already back starting soon🙃
---
It's already back starting soon🙃
Inch could be on it , we know he likes wrestling 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's gonna proper fancy herself as a shepherdess if she gets babydolls isn't she? Wouldn't put it past her to go outside in her little bo peep get up complete with a shepherd's crook.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s all click bait. To keep the last 21 interested. Animals are now coming in July, she said the spring, a couple of months, May; that keeps the money rolling in for a couple more months. Rob’s journey, she’s definitely waiting for a book deal on that to pile on more shame to that poor kid’s life. The whole ‘I have lots going on’, more click bait. If you can’t share it don’t say. A B-road spectrum of guesses but parents have split up, Jim’s had an affair (I don’t blame him actually). I’m leaving the typos, they seemed fitting. She’s definitely more B road than A road.
The coming of the animals is this years version of the house move, keep moving the goalposts to keep the huns engaged.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
That was the biggest waste of time q&a! How boring 😫 I thought this thread would have flown but it’s all stuff we have heard before…only new info is the animals arrive in July time not spring as originally said. Why are the animals such a big secret…
And no none of that made sense hinch!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.