Mrs Hinch #641 Fleecing the sheep with a filtered face - she's an iconic waste of space

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just checking my crown is working. (Just doing a Hinch and making it all about me).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Should that alpaca's mouth be hanging open like that? The other two have their mouths closed normally. Also why does she have to throw and slam everything around? And the way she talks like she's spitting her words out, is she trying to be an alpaca?

I hope she hasn't been feeding it that dreadful Jus Roll concoction she made?? 🤣

Screenshot_20230506_110855_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just checking my crown is working. (Just doing a Hinch and making it all about me).
I’m just going to throw my bingo counters to steal your attention.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Not sure if it's been mentioned but stacey has shown her clothing range on ITS and hinchs stripey dress doesn't feature...surely that would be the star of the show!
I think hinch is bringing out a clothing range with them, the boring style and colouring works, that photo was a test to check if the audience would buy into it.
Remember these could be her next collection.they test and know well in advance.the ones released this week will have been done months ago

Reactions: 5
Having a farm themed party on a “farm” is like me having a suburban themed party at my home. Activities include pet the family dog and pin the clothes on the wash line.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Another old pic posted with the hen - it's pissing down today.

The only reason she is posting about the animals is because a wave of ads is coming up. Look at me little old sloth cackling at beasts and giving a hen a huggy, im a nice person I promishhhh. Now buy my shtuff guys so I can carry on doing fokall - surely I didn't get all these animals for noffin so you have to believe im a good girl who deserves it all.

Reactions: 17
Will never forget when she a millionaire View attachment 2151621View attachment 2151622was gifted a disgusting amount of the stuff. We got to her that day because it then triggered her spontaneous hunt for a food bank. There was something else to do with the drop off that evening but I can’t remember what it was now 🙈
Didn’t she say the guy who was at the food bank say his wife was a big fan of hinch but she left the food on the doorstep? It made no sense(like 99% of the stuff she does 🙄)
---
That was brilliant. Read Tattle then went on an immediate rampage shoving everything she could find in a bag for the food bank. Then when she got there some bloke told her his wife loved Hinching or Minky or some utter rubbish! Tattle really hot to her that day, glorious!
---

Awwww hunnay all you have to do is select that you would like to be crowned in preferences in settings! Get that crown on your head!
Sorry for plagiarising your comment 😂

Reactions: 10
Not only did she leave unwrapped baby nappies (remember this was the time she was a brand ambassador for pampers so had nappies for free and could have easily donated nappies in their original packing unopened), but she left chilled JusRol pastry - yeah so useful to a food bank! You could tell that she’s never donated before! Tattle def got her rattled that day

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Not only did she leave unwrapped baby nappies (remember this was the time she was a brand ambassador for pampers so had nappies for free and could have easily donated nappies in their original packing unopened), but she left chilled JusRol pastry - yeah so useful to a food bank! You could tell that she’s never donated before! Tattle def got her rattled that day
And Jus roll apologised for sending her all that pastry and said they'd not do it again

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Just think Hinch, if the products you endorse sold purely on having your name attached to it, the marketing team wouldn’t have to send out all those hampers. MLM being used to hype this crap

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Didn’t she aimlessly drive around looking for one and actually had no idea where it was.
My wordy lordy yes she did and the response on here was hilarious. Good times
---
Today’s coronation predictions. Soph and Jamie sit on velvet thrones (real ones, not the loo version) a La Posh and Becks’ wedding in the early noughties. Lonnie and Rennie are dressed up in full king regalia courtesy of AmaZON. Sophie has squeezed herself into an Elsa costume to be a princess for the day (not much different to any other day in fairness).

Fiddle is chained to the F&B kitchen making more grim puff pastry concoctions (plastic cheese anyone?) with a gas mask to breathe through the noxious Febreeze cloud.

Assorted livestock dressed in jousting paraphernalia while Jamie tries to find his long-missing masculinity courtesy of a St George chainmail outfit with his Gooners shirt clearly visible underneath. And little else visible underneath (sorry to lower the tone).
I'm really hoping the Ghost of the back passage makes an unscheduled appearance in this scenario 🤣

Reactions: 7
Just checking if ma crown’s straight. If you’re reading here Hinchy - curtsey to me biatch!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She could donate 75% of the tit she gets for free and still live extremely comfortably. She’s just a walking example of pure greed and ungratefulness 🙄

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.