Mrs Hinch #641 Fleecing the sheep with a filtered face - she's an iconic waste of space

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #641 Fleecing the sheep with a filtered face - she's an iconic waste of space - runaway thread title winner from The Green Triangle (sorry - can’t tag you, lovely). Thread titles taken from anywhere on the thread. Please keep short and swear free and mark thread suggestion.

Since the last recap, Sopha has declared to the world that she is no longer self-conscious and to prove that, she wiggled her arse I front of the camera during Fresh ‘n’ Up Friday, went out with SSS, Label Lady and Dirty Dave wearing a few hankies sewn together and then, after deliberately breaking said top, changed into a mini dress from her BFF’s new range that was so short it put her at risk of getting frostbite on her labia. She also bravely drank ‘Appletiser’ and danced on tables, despite her crippling anxiety. But, most importantly, she showed us her unfiltered, yet still filtered, face. Unfortunately, the next morning, someone ruined all her hard work by pretending to be Hinch on an Iconic #ad. Obviously it wasn’t Sophie Rose as it didn’t look at all like her!!

Other than that, she took more days off, the boys were naughty and she trod in tit. So just a standard week for Dogpie!!!

For all newbies and lurkers, the wiki is the pink button at the top and thread 500 is a must read. https://tattle.life/threads/mrs-hin...ife-in-lists-of-lies-the-tattle-truths.26662/

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
The idiot should have used the air fryer…. You know because she absolutely loves it and uses it all the time for her monstrosities 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I walk A LOT & still I manage not to tread in tit, it must be those size ‘5’ flippers.

That top she ‘broke’ looks like a swimsuit, perhaps she was hinting at a swim in the Solomon/Swash swamp 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
More filling than pastry in her latest vomfest, jus-rol abomination 🤢🤢 Poor nan having to eat them🤮 ...old fiddle is obviously there too ..."the guest room" at Notafarm is her bedroom 💯

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Why? Didn’t she cook them in her Amazing Ninja?
Because.. she doesn’t bleeping use it !!
Call me a snob but "fancy" they ain't, and why is everything "little"? If that's what she envisions as little no wonder inch is looking so lardy... Definitely a feeder is our Sophie Rose.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
hinch just keeps rolling doesn’t she.
What the duck were they? Thing is I love spinach and cheese & they would have been about 100 times better if she used cream cheese, spinach with salt, pepper and garlic to give it some flavour

Reactions: 25
Poor nan, she’s been in hospital, gets out and goes to spend the weekend with hinch and family and sofa is out all day Saturday then the whole clan up and leave for a day at the seaside Sunday, it’s ok tho to make up for it she is fed just rol tit and salad 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I’ll just leave this here.... NoNob working out after seeing the attached photo on here 🤭

E762BF00-4080-4C20-B60F-9174A49D97BD.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Gucci bag & LV belt on in her first outfit pic! Yet she’s so relatable!!

Reactions: 25
Poor nan, she’s been in hospital, gets out and goes to spend the weekend with hinch and family and sofa is out all day Saturday then the whole clan up and leave for a day at the seaside Sunday, it’s ok tho to make up for it she is fed just rol tit and salad 🤢
Nan was probably there to babysit whilst soph went out to find some snow & jimbobonojob had a night away with fiddle x

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Guyssssssh.... can I believe my eyes 👀 Did she actually use her never-used-before oven for the vomfestssssh 😳 Showing off for the Nan 😂

A62E19F2-F4D6-4AB6-ADE2-96BB4553E970.jpeg

1682974879395.gif

Silly me 🤦🏻‍♀️ She’d never use her oven, it’s just there for show and tend cleaning 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Mrs Hinch #641 Fleecing the sheep with a filtered face - she's an iconic waste of space - runaway thread title winner from The Green Triangle (sorry - can’t tag you, lovely). Thread titles taken from anywhere on the thread. Please keep short and swear free and mark thread suggestion.

Since the last recap, Sopha has declared to the world that she is no longer self-conscious and to prove that, she wiggled her arse I front of the camera during Fresh ‘n’ Up Friday, went out with SSS, Label Lady and Dirty Dave wearing a few hankies sewn together and then, after deliberately breaking said top, changed into a mini dress from her BFF’s new range that was so short it put her at risk of getting frostbite on her labia. She also bravely drank ‘Appletiser’ and danced on tables, despite her crippling anxiety. But, most importantly, she showed us her unfiltered, yet still filtered, face. Unfortunately, the next morning, someone ruined all her hard work by pretending to be Hinch on an Iconic #ad. Obviously it wasn’t Sophie Rose as it didn’t look at all like her!!

Other than that, she took more days off, the boys were naughty and she trod in tit. So just a standard week for Dogpie!!!

For all newbies and lurkers, the wiki is the pink button at the top and thread 500 is a must read. https://tattle.life/threads/mrs-hin...ife-in-lists-of-lies-the-tattle-truths.26662/
Quoting myself like an arsenal hole because I’ve worked out how to tag @The Green Triangle 🤦🏻‍♀️. Well done on the thread title, hunnay! 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m having flashbacks to when she used to avidly film what she was making during Ronnie’s weaning journey 🤮

I don’t know why but her gimpy little hand when she’s sprinkling pretentious bull tit herbs on her pastry laden, Michelin wannabe dog’s dinners makes me sooooo irrationally ANGRY.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I’m having flashbacks to when she used to avidly film what she was making during Ronnie’s weaning journey 🤮

I don’t know why but her gimpy little hand when she’s sprinkling pretentious bull tit herbs on her pastry laden, Michelin wannabe dog’s dinners makes me sooooo irrationally ANGRY.
Spinach and pea pesto Christmas trees 😋

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.