Mrs Hinch #641 Fleecing the sheep with a filtered face - she's an iconic waste of space

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All hail King Bagpuss. When Bagpuss becomes King, everyone else becomes King too.

I thought she’d be all over the coronation until I remembered it has duck all to do with her and doesn’t involve grief touristing.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
All hail King Bagpuss. When Bagpuss becomes King, everyone else becomes King too.

I thought she’d be all over the coronation until I remembered it has duck all to do with her and doesn’t involve grief touristing.
She's not allowed to like anything royal because she's scared of upsetting her anti monarchy mate, SSS!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
First coronation in 70 years. The first one many of us have seen and will see. What does Hinch do to mark this occasion? Posts a picture of herself 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I’m sure most schools and nurseries have been having Coronation activities this week, picnics, making crowns etc and the date has been known for a while yet no mention of it from her. Thought maybe Freda and Grandma would have been watching it. She’s a strange one 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Didn’t she say the guy who was at the food bank say his wife was a big fan of hinch but she left the food on the doorstep? It made no sense(like 99% of the stuff she does 🙄)
Knew you trusty trolls would remember! Yeh she definitely said the wife was a Hincher because you know….it always has to come back to her. I forgot to attach this was the note that came with the pastry and this was her “not normally sharing” post about her donation after the shame we caused her 😂😂
IMG_7176.png
IMG_7184.png

Reactions: 11
Is it just me or does anyone else think that the more she says I love you to her boys it’s as if she’s trying to convince herself that she really does and by writing it down and putting it on insta it makes it true.

Reactions: 39
Oh look she’s also gifted piles of shite to other people who can afford and don’t need said piles of shite! How generous! #saintsoph #shejustlaaaavsit #notgenerousjustadvertising

Reactions: 6
“I look like this” - no you don’t
“He speaks in full sentences, thank you very much” - no he didn’t (but you are doing amazingly well now Ronnie)
“He has a head full of curls” - no he doesn’t

Stop lying about everything you silly bint

Reactions: 12
Should that alpaca's mouth be hanging open like that? The other two have their mouths closed normally. Also why does she have to throw and slam everything around? And the way she talks like she's spitting her words out, is she trying to be an alpaca?
It's been spitting so they hang their lips after as it's gross

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.