Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsD33

VIP Member
She needs to get a fucking grip!

Boo hoo someone said I spend too much time with my mam.

Really?? You’re crying over that? And posting it on your work account.

People have just spent the winter freezing, too scared to put the heating on because of the cost.

People can’t afford the basics because of the cost of living crisis.

People have had to flee, not only their homes, but their country because of war.

People have been separated from their husbands, dads, brothers because of war.

Children are dying every single day because of illness, abuse, accidents.

People are taking their own life because they can’t get any help for their mental health. Waiting lists for help are years long in some places.

BUT someone said you spend too much time with your mother and that warrants a sob story 😡
Grow the fuck up you stupid, entitled, selfish bitch and open your eyes to REAL fucking problems going on in the world!

• Heart
Reactions: 117

Parry1988

VIP Member
Thread suggestion
Footage of freda leaves us heaving
Even the bots are bored and leaving 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 108

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Hehe, little tattle dig there. Love to see it xoxox

Fuck you and your ma Hinch. The way your mother speaks to people online is EMBARRASSING. She's a NASTY piece of work.

But I absolutely agree you're the way you are because of your mum - a cunt has raised a cunt.

Her childhood definitely wasn't all full of love, from all the stories we've heard from fanny, the household was toxic. And it all was all down to Freda.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 94

Mejustme

VIP Member
From memory so might not be totally accurate this is what we have learned about the lovely fiddle
She left sofa unattended on the back of a bike , she fell off and broke her arm
Slapped her for being fat
Had numerous affairs and had to take a dna test to prove sofa was AL's
Was in and out of the priory during sofas childhood
Tried to buy one of Al's daughters child
Alienated her husband's two children from him
Not such a wonderful mum when you read this is she sofa ....

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 90

Wize Owl

VIP Member
998AAA41-68BB-42D9-9D61-DADD8692F381.jpeg

FFS…. We need cuntfluencers to STOP using their children for content, attention and engagement and we need them to RESPECT their children’s privacy ~ ATV

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 80

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
You know what? For someone who is so “blessed” with her amazing life/house/kids/animals etc. she doesn’t half bang on a lot about how miserable she is!
You have to question if the price is worth it. I can’t think of anything worse than being famous. People writing stuff about you in the press or online. Urgh. Not worth any amount of money! I’d rather have my quiet, peaceful life with my genuine friends and family any day.

• Heart
Reactions: 79

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
No one has commented on the sizes she selected for Ron and Lon. Ok Ronnie 4/5 but Lonnie is not even 2 yet and she’s bought him 3-4. Not impossible of course. The genetics imply tall children. But ya know. It adds to the theory 😆😆😉😉

• Haha
Reactions: 78

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
"Hello Ninja? It's me, Mrs Hinch! Yes, I'm fank youuu. So, my followers want the code again but its expired and I'm a boss babe these days so you'd better extend the offer, ok? Don't make me come down there and point and nod, ok? My mum hasn't ironed my Karen Millen dress yet so just do it, ok!
What's that? It's not a real offer anyway and just a marketing ploy to shift more stock to the masses under the guise of getting a deal? Oh right, well as long as I get mine for free, that's all that matters! All the bloomin' best!"

• Haha
Reactions: 76

BeeHappy

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch #641 Fleecing the sheep with a filtered face - she's an iconic waste of space - runaway thread title winner from The Green Triangle (sorry - can’t tag you, lovely). Thread titles taken from anywhere on the thread. Please keep short and swear free and mark thread suggestion.

Since the last recap, Sopha has declared to the world that she is no longer self-conscious and to prove that, she wiggled her arse I front of the camera during Fresh ‘n’ Up Friday, went out with SSS, Label Lady and Dirty Dave wearing a few hankies sewn together and then, after deliberately breaking said top, changed into a mini dress from her BFF’s new range that was so short it put her at risk of getting frostbite on her labia. She also bravely drank ‘Appletiser’ and danced on tables, despite her crippling anxiety. But, most importantly, she showed us her unfiltered, yet still filtered, face. Unfortunately, the next morning, someone ruined all her hard work by pretending to be Hinch on an Iconic #ad. Obviously it wasn’t Sophie Rose as it didn’t look at all like her!!

Other than that, she took more days off, the boys were naughty and she trod in shit. So just a standard week for Dogpie!!!

For all newbies and lurkers, the wiki is the pink button at the top and thread 500 is a must read. https://tattle.life/threads/mrs-hin...ife-in-lists-of-lies-the-tattle-truths.26662/

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75

teshhco-tart

VIP Member
That filtered hand got me dead 🤣 I could clean my straws with that little finger.
Ps- That’s how my toddler draws fingers. The end.
2010AC4B-0587-46C0-9281-05A189F43423.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 74

BeeHappy

VIP Member
Oh fuck off, Dogpie! You’re the only one that puts up posts highlighting that you think Ronnie is different and not worthy. We may be nusty trolls, but we are Ronnie‘s cheer squad! We are here with our pom poms backing him all the way. He needs it with a mother like you! 😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 72

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Sorry about the long post Nusties, Hinch’s Iconic AD is the final straw for me with influencers using filtered ADs and the likes of Iconic being fine with it.

I’ve just watched an interesting video on TikTok by @dr.asalet about the filter epidemic and using the bold glamour filter. She shows a before and after using the filter and goes on to explain how dangerous she thinks this is for the younger generation growing up thinking this is normal.

It gives her the hard masculine jaw, fuller lips and a face full of make-up. Takes away lines, blemishes etc. Seeing how some young women look now, striving to look like their filtered favourite celebrities, influencers and suchlike, I completely agree with her that this needs to change. I have 3 daughters (Toddlers at the moment) but I hope when they’re older filters have been banned.

Hinch using filters, especially to promote make-up is such a bad influence and this needs to stop. She looks ridiculous and the fact that Iconic support her using the filters makes them look as fraudulent as her... especially as their staff were pretending to be customers on the post they shared of Sopha‘a AD.

It’s about time the media picked up on this “Make-up brand, Iconic, using a filtered AD from Mrs Hinch to sell their brand, while writing comments themselves pretending to be customers” There’s a story for you DailyFail or OK online/magazine or any of the women’s lifestyle magazines.... or do they agree with fake advertising, influencing women to buy their products with a filtered AD.

I keep seeing Tattlers being called Trolls. I can’t comment on other threads as I don’t use them, but on this thread I see likeminded opinions from lovely, intelligent, kind and caring people. It’s easy for the likes of Hinch to call us trolls to try and discount our opinions and try to get away with her lies, her filtered ADs. If she or her sheeple don’t like what’s said here then don’t read it. But her sheeple should read here as they might wake up to the fact Hinch isn’t their friend, she’s first and foremost a brand, a business.

I will continue to report her filtered make-up ADs to the ASA.... they need to stop the likes of Hinch doing this and the companies selling the products need to be reprimanded too. Especially Iconic with their staff pretending to be customers on their IG account. I agree with @dr.asalet that these filters need to be stopped.

If you made it to the end of this I’m fankyou Schweeet’arrrts 💕 It’s just something I feel very passionate about. Hinch spouts all the time about being happy in your own skin, when she clearly isn’t by filtering the fuck out of herself xx

Right, I’ll see myself out... I need a cup of tea 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 71
Newbie here 👋🏼🥰

Little Bo Hinch is not only losing her bots and sheep but she still continues to buy them!

Nice to see instagram making a start on cracking down on bots but they would be better off pressing the delete button on her account. She’s on her way out but sadly not fast enough.

Keep reporting those bots!

Hope you don’t mind me joining you lovely hens 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 67