Mrs Hinch #640 Repeating content from 2019 cos she is an instagram has-been

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she borrowed a dress as her top ‘broke’ 🤷🏼‍♀️ did she borrow a bra too or have 1 in her bag ready? X

Reactions: 18
So today’s first photo dump is of Henry’s gifted bedroom in the old house. Also the fact that this was actually Abi’s (pink, girly) bedroom for when she had sleepover’s at Aunty Soph’s and she got kicked out of it for a dog 😂😂

IMG_4034.jpeg
IMG_5031.jpeg
IMG_4450.jpeg
7DDB2E59-8093-4AE8-A2FF-2868E9292DAE.jpeg
IMG_4011.jpeg
IMG_4798.jpeg
IMG_2358.jpeg

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 32
So she borrowed a dress as her top ‘broke’ 🤷🏼‍♀️ did she borrow a bra too or have 1 in her bag ready? X
We’ve established she needed a bra, knickers, boots and dress. That’s just ridiculous. No one else got changed. She just wanted to rummage through Stacey’s drawers.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She absolutely missed the mark with the first outfit. Bet she felt like a right wallop when the rest of the girls (and Dave 🤢) were wearing smart/casual, not gypsy wedding like our Sofa

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What the heck is Hinch wearing??!! 🤣🤣
Apologies for quoting myself but it’s just occurred to me what I think Hinch’s outfit looks like. You know those protective gauntlets when ‘real farmers’ shove their whole arm up a cows backside! 😳🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Thread suggestion; Tend anxiety yet dancing on the table, still filtered to death and mentally unstable

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Is this paving the way for a Hinch collection do you think?? How many people that commented on the post the other night are going to be putting her name in the box on this!! Xx

Attachments

Reactions: 15
I can verify that insta is getting rid of bot accounts. I tried to login to my burner acct that is linked to a different email and it's gone

• Wow
Reactions: 33
So... poor ickle shy, body conscious, awkward Sopha-Rose post a photo of herself on her gram in the stripy dress and OK magazine report that she said this:

8A4C73FF-F86F-42B3-9836-D69D9E6F14E5.jpeg

Yet she went out forgetting to wear most of her tea towels top 🤔 Erm.... “Bloody conscious” my arsenal hole 🙄😂

C297CD5D-2744-4D88-A3CB-A1C2F39E89B1.jpeg

Also, she made the post on her grid ALL about herself and didn’t even mention it was LL’s Birthday.. it’s always me Me Me with her 🙄+tutting like a granny on the bus 🚌😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Did I dream a few weeks ago Jayyyymie posted a brown sheep in the conservatory window? I dip in and out these threads and barely watch her insta so it may already have been said, just haven't seen it since

Reactions: 1
So... poor ickle shy, body conscious, awkward Sopha-Rose post a photo of herself on her gram in the stripy dress and OK magazine report that she said this:

View attachment 2140830

Yet she went out forgetting to wear most of her tea towels top 🤔 Erm.... “Bloody conscious” my arsenal hole 🙄😂

View attachment 2140838

Also, she made the post on her grid ALL about herself and didn’t even mention it was LL’s Birthday.. it’s always me Me Me with her 🙄+tutting like a granny on the bus 🚌😂

I think most people would feel self conscious wearing THAT top -if you can even call it a top. Just proves she uses the anxiety card to pull on the shoppers heartstrings so they stay loyal to her thinking she’s fragile. She’s not. She’s hard faced, loves herself, has a massive ego & has no conscience whatsoever. She’s a narc who only cares about herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It’s just not flattering, makes her boobs look saggy and her torso square shaped. The gauntlets are really wide and add width to her torso. No wonder she broke it so she could get into trollomon’s knickers wardrobe for her holey rag.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That salad looks anaemic and words fail me where those pastry abominations are concerned. Felt a bit queasy just watching it 🤢
Taxi to the toilet for Nan

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.