Mrs Hinch #639 The one after Pam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Your new tree also looks tit in that space and your ‘styling’ of the basket is even worse. All the best Soph

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Management Intern: So, Sophie, we can see that your friend is in Paris at the moment for L'Oréal! Nice eh? Her followers are LOVING IT! Little Rose strutting along the Parisienne streets, cute, yes?! So we need to think...what can you offer on your page? Something different, classy, not seen before?! Any ideas???

Mrs Hinch: * scratches bird nest hair * ....Erm, erm....JET WASH!!!

Management Intern: 🙄

Ps the new half price fake tree looks shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Artificial plastic tree, home bargains basket, straw, artificial moss and a couple of logs....

Screenshot_20230426_153137_Gallery.jpg
Pure Class!! 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
It’s. Not. A. Tree.
It’s an artificial plastic ficus - not a living breathing plant - it sums up FakeFuck Farm.

Reactions: 40
Poor little soph. All she has to worry about is her bleeping trees. Does she honestly not hear herself sometimes !????
twit

Reactions: 17
What on earth havd i just watched. I’m so confused. Has she really stuck a fake tree in a basshhhhkkkkit with fake moss and 2 random real logs?!! Why??!!!! 😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I can't wait to see the head water it like she did the last time she had fake moss

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t know why she ever had those boys. I stand corrected - I do - content / £££.

I cannot believe she is a WIFE and a MOTHER. She spends absolutely no time with her husband or her children. All she does day in, day out is swan about like lady muck and go out with her mummy. Absolute bleeping weirdo! I’m getting more and more irate, she is beyond weird and so is her life. There is nothing normal about her or how she lives AT ALL. X

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Well done Hinch, now I'm triggered.

That double height hall could be an amazing indoor green space. So many wonderful houseplants could thrive, it could be beautiful.

duck you and duck your fake, plastic "tree".

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Artificial plastic tree, home bargains basket, straw, artificial moss and a couple of logs....

View attachment 2129006 Pure Class!! 😂
Is it not the same spiel she used when she got the 3 fake (so the camels wouldn’t scoff them) trees for the garden? Half price from the garden centre (I get such bargs guys; yeah Sloth, may be half price but still a fair wack) and a £12 HB barrskitt (more relateable so I’ll tell you suckers the actual price). Is this another one or is it one from outside?? Sureky not … it’d only leave 2 and must be in 3’s.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.