Mrs Hinch #639 The one after Pam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tell me the glam fairy and the ‘real’ followers are part of an affiliation marketing scheme without telling me it’s an affiliation scheme

View attachment 2128707View attachment 2128709View attachment 2128710View attachment 2128718View attachment 2128719
This is being discussed in her thread. She needs help. She is obsessed with Hinch, even paid to see her at her book signing at lakeside ((didn't take her small boy, but did take presents for the Hinch's)

She's been tagging and untagging Hinch in that reel for days in an attempt to be noticed. She's been posting alluding to struggling with her mental health too. Hinch has a lot to answer for, one minute telling these grown women how much she loves them, then the next pure silence. If I were Sophie I'd be worried about the behaviour of Grim, but she won't be. She will be cackling into her Ben and Jerry's and laughing all the way to the bank at how thirsty these people are for her attention, and how it's made her and her husband very wealthy.

• Sick
Reactions: 31

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh yeah you are right! There’s something very fishy about it and I’m not talking flip & flop!
Definitely something going on. I'm wondering did they get a massive discount or a freebie by more or less guaranteeing the cleaning company loads of followers and potential customers but as we know the 'hinch effect' isn't really a thing anymore and the cleaning company might of gained some followers but no actual customers so she's having to promote them in the hope that her followers will follow and book them. We could of told her or that company it was never gonna happen. Its one thing her sheep sprinting to HB for some washing pods but another for a bloody roof and windowsill clean.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I follow another influencer who is heavily promoting her roof being cleaned - not the same company. It feels very odd. This influencer claims to have paid for it in full but like hinch, she’s constantly replaying the footage. I’m wondering if it’s more about this kind of content working the algorithms?

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Right! Lon is 2 he doesn't have the capacity to understand "protection" let alone act in that way. She's infantilising Ronnie to the point that a 2 year old is more able than he is.
If they are protecting each other it’s because they are not getting it else where. I bet the unpredictable screaming banshee goes off on one. Reading those cards is so sad, their speech is very similar (bottles/dummies/wet food/poor role models).

Reactions: 11
I know the weather has been crap lately and clearly the kids enjoy the bouncy castle but blimey has the woman heard of trampolines? She could have an enormous one and they can go outside and have a bounce in all weathers. Mine were even out there in the snow this year!
I am still getting over the fact the bouncy castle is inside, it's ridiculous!

Beautiful day here, don't know what Essex is like but kids should be running around?

No, Hinch it doesn't make me smile that two young boys with the ability to run, shout, play ball, chase each other are locked in a dark garage with word cards and a bouncy castle?

Let them free to be under fives and have some fresh air and fun!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
If they are protecting each other it’s because they are not getting it else where. I bet the unpredictable screaming banshee goes off on one. Reading those cards is so sad, their speech is very similar (bottles/dummies/wet food/poor role models).
My little boy is the polar opposite of the two of them (I’m not comparing at all I know all too well that children are different hell everyone is) but even yesterday he met my uncle for the first time - happened to both be in Liverpool at the same time anyway and he was just happily running around entertaining himself and would come over to me to just give me a hug and off he was again
They both seem like they’re almost discouraged from doing this?

My little boy is the polar opposite of the two of them (I’m not comparing at all I know all too well that children are different hell everyone is) but even yesterday he met my uncle for the first time - happened to both be in Liverpool at the same time anyway and he was just happily running around entertaining himself and would come over to me to just give me a hug and off he was again
They both seem like they’re almost discouraged from doing this?
Agreed as mentioned early today And in the past, it’s like they’re medically doped

• Sad
The "W" sitting really grates me. Surely she knows by now thatt is an awful way to let your kid sit. I'd always move my kids legs when they would try and sit like that. It hinders them from building up core strength.

Reactions: 3
Fake, fake, fake, fake. Everything in and surrounding that house is fake 🙃
I’ve never known a “farm house” to have so much artificial stuff.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.