Mrs Hinch #639 The one after Pam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know the weather has been crap lately and clearly the kids enjoy the bouncy castle but blimey has the woman heard of trampolines? She could have an enormous one and they can go outside and have a bounce in all weathers. Mine were even out there in the snow this year!

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Bouncy castle indoors because she cba to go outside and actually let her children play. She'd rather spend 90% of the day scanning her room for crumbs or wiping tit thats already clean. She will be sorry when their older and she realises how much time she's actually wasted staring at a cloth than watching her children have fun. Times way to short to be worrying about every little tiny crumb and spillage...or toy on the floor. It's actually sad.
---
I don’t even think she does that, she ain’t a cleanaahhh 😂😂 spends most of the time welded to the sofa stalking Love Island people and eye bleeping herself with a filter on, only getting up to snog Royoioi 🫢

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Tell me the glam fairy and the ‘real’ followers are part of an affiliation marketing scheme without telling me it’s an affiliation scheme

2668336E-7865-4BEF-86E2-FE3A3F104AA5.jpeg
A0018619-2C54-4EF2-B5F1-CFD6A33A6F67.jpeg
C69EA9BD-2991-4E10-ABB1-B788B6DB03DF.jpeg
72A0FBB5-5AED-408A-A05A-863292CFC3AA.jpeg
22A27999-D44F-4FF9-966D-0A02089ED54A.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Reactions: 13
I know the weather has been crap lately and clearly the kids enjoy the bouncy castle but blimey has the woman heard of trampolines? She could have an enormous one and they can go outside and have a bounce in all weathers. Mine were even out there in the snow this year!
Mine loved a trampoline and still do as teenagers! She has a huge garden but fills it with animals and plastic plants instead. Has a bouncy castle but uses it inside. What happened to the mud kitchen that she’d fill with crushed cheerios instead of mud and sand. And I still can’t get over the fact she left the boys outdoor Wendy house back at the old house instead of bringing it to the new house. She’s got her priorities all wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Has anyone got the footage of the playroom the other day from her weird 1 thing in a room tend clean? There was a bouncy castle deflated then and I think it's more then likely a different one to the mouldy one outside. Surely the outside one doesn't fit in the playroom?

Reactions: 10
YOU HAVE two children at home wanting to play and have attention! No one cares about ur windowsills ! 😐 by all means clean. But not 24 fkin 7!
All this cleaning MUST be an advert surely? Maybe the contract was discussed verbally and no evidence so ASA can’t come at her ie Hinch gets everything cleaned for free and in return she keeps regurgitating videos of the company cleaning her house

Reactions: 20
She's got to be joking now with these videos of the jet washing? Get the duck over it! Absolute bore! 😴
Craig David 7days playing over the top, even he'd struggle to make up a song to depict what she does in a week.
Nothing on a Monday, eyefucking on Tuesday, 'woe is me rants' on a Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday, chilled (as usual) on Sunday.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
All this cleaning MUST be an advert surely? Maybe the contract was discussed verbally and no evidence so ASA can’t come at her ie Hinch gets everything cleaned for free and in return she keeps regurgitating videos of the company cleaning her house
But then surely that's classed as Gifted and still needs tagging 🤔

How much water did they waste cleaning that house for absolutely no reason at all?
How are you going to cope in July when there's a hosepipe ban Soph?
Environmentally conscious my arse!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Surely all the filth from the roofs and windowsills will be staining the outside walls? What's next, a beg for a decorator to repaint the whole house?

Reactions: 16
How much water did they waste cleaning that house for absolutely no reason at all?
How are you going to cope in July when there's a hosepipe ban Soph?
Environmentally conscious my arse!
She's not clever enough to think like this though.

Reactions: 7
Ron and Lon sat on the cobbles with the sweet sound of a bouncy castle in the background, you'd think they were in the real outdoors wouldn't you not in their play prison. How sad that the bouncy castle is in the actual house and not out in their lovely play area, sorry forgot their play area is for livestock, what an absolute duck up she's made of that big garden, how sad for those two little boys
Watching the boys in this felt a bit like I was watching ptwm. Very reminiscent of how she talks in hers

Reactions: 7
Did she forget to post that Shark promo 3 days ago when she was absolutely definitely not pretending to clean so she could advertise it?
Yeh she will have done it on purpose as she was due to post an AD but didn’t want to look over the top with so many ADS. So random video and the few days later tend message from sheep giving reason to post the AD whilst looking like she’s being helpful not just lining her pockets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.