Mrs Hinch #639 The one after Pam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Drip💙drip, drip
It’s all she’s got to try and pull on the heartstrings of her Hincher’s so they continue to be manipulated by her. Imagine having to resort to using your kids and pets to make a living because she has nothing else to offer! I really hope one day there will be a law that protects kids like Ron & Len who are exploited by their parents online.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
She keeps using the word "support" when showing the hunch boiz like one is a carer for the other.
That story were she said Lon was ‘so protective’ of Ron or something was incredibly patronising and it’s clear Lon was instructed to hug him, poor sod looked dazed and confused as usual!

Reactions: 22
Was in b&m last night. My dad walks upto me with a mrs hinch air freshener thing for me to buy. I've told him to not talk to me for 3-5 working days. Il not have that kind of behaviour in my life 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 62
All I do when those kids are on her story is eye rollllllllllllllllllll, nothing cute about seeing 2 kids you don't know perform on the grammmmmmmmm

• Heart
Reactions: 56
It’s all she’s got to try and pull on the heartstrings of her Hincher’s so they continue to be manipulated by her. Imagine having to resort to using your kids and pets to make a living because she has nothing else to offer! I really hope one day there will be a law that protects kids like Ron & Len who are exploited by their parents online.
Me too, it boils my blood how she hides her face or hides behind filters yet splashes every bit of the boys all over , they don’t have a choice. Disgusting

• Heart
Reactions: 35
That story were she said Lon was ‘so protective’ of Ron or something was incredibly patronising and it’s clear Lon was instructed to hug him, poor sod looked dazed and confused as usual!
Right! Lon is 2 he doesn't have the capacity to understand "protection" let alone act in that way. She's infantilising Ronnie to the point that a 2 year old is more able than he is.

Reactions: 38
I'll start with my usual disclaimer 'I'm no fan of Trolloman, she's as bad as the rest of them', but you can't tell me Hinch isn't fuming that she's in Paris for work, taken both the baby and the actual toddler with her and to work with L'Oréal?
Hinch would have LOVED to do L'Oréal type jobs, gigs where she can be photographed, professionally made up, filtered and touched up afterwards, all eyes on her, reliving being centre of attention like on her wedding day.
But instead she's saddled herself with alpacas that no-one cares about and has painted herself into a career corner. She is bone idle

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Right! Lon is 2 he doesn't have the capacity to understand "protection" let alone act in that way. She's infantilising Ronnie to the point that a 2 year old is more able than he is.
Yes, and I would suggest Lennie doesn’t have the capacity for patience at that age either. He’s 2. He looks up to his big brother and wants to do what he does. My youngest was the same at that age. Just following her older sister around and trying to copy her. What Hinch says is so demeaning to Ronnie.

Reactions: 29
I'll start with my usual disclaimer 'I'm no fan of Trolloman, she's as bad as the rest of them', but you can't tell me Hinch isn't fuming that she's in Paris for work, taken both the baby and the actual toddler with her and to work with L'Oréal?
Hinch would have LOVED to do L'Oréal type jobs, gigs where she can be photographed, professionally made up, filtered and touched up afterwards, all eyes on her, reliving being centre of attention like on her wedding day.
But instead she's saddled herself with alpacas that no-one cares about and has painted herself into a career corner. She is bone idle
There really is no denying that SS is good at what she does. She's a head, she likes a good lie and a good pre record, she uses her ditsy personality to manipulate her fans into thinking she cares about them when she doesnt, all influencers care about is their pay check, but when she advertises something she goes all out for it. And I have to respect that her ads are good and informative.

Hinch doesn't and NEVER will 1) compare, and 2) be as successful as SS. She knows that.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Yes, and I would suggest Lennie doesn’t have the capacity for patience at that age either. He’s 2. He looks up to his big brother and wants to do what he does. My youngest was the same at that age. Just following her older sister around and trying to copy her. What Hinch says is so demeaning to Ronnie.
He'll see it all one day. I'd hate to be her when that day comes.

Reactions: 15
Following on from what you've written @Pumpkins1506 I had a look at YMU's website to see what they might actually be doing with Soph. So ...

• Structuring content strategy across a range of social media channels - but she's still just on Insta with very random content* - she appears to be scatter blasting content in the hope that something might stick. I believe she's desperate to rebrand as the flowery dress wearing lady farmer found in magazines like Country Living. Right Soph - jog on. *oh and some disastrous newspaper stories!
  • Planning and designing events - so we've had the book signings and the B&M thing which no doubt YMU orchestrated
  • Launching publishing careers, quote "for writers and non-traditional authors" - I read that as ghost writers
  • Marketing to develop and amplify projects - maybe there is new stuff being worked on but the children's book was not the huge success she imagined it would be so we will no doubt have to wait and see if YMU can come up with anything new for Soph to try.
  • Find and pitch proposals to brands - let's hope brands are switched on enough to realise she's a washed up nobody with more bot than genuine followers and crap merchandise that no-one wants. P&G are still able to milk her name for now but how long before they also drop her?

It's still really irritating me the fact it's nice weather and shes got that stupid bouncy castle inside most probably with the blinds and windows shut 😡😡

Reactions: 19
Using her kids for content againnnnnnn🥱🥱🥱
That wasn't a spontaneous snippet she managed to film...it was basically a set up, rehearsed performance for the gram 🙄

Reactions: 17
All fun and games over on the cobbles this morning ha ha. That bloody flooring reminds me of Coronation Street! I wonder what other riveting content we will be treated to today…! X

Reactions: 25
I did think that the video of Ron and Len with the flash cards was really cute, but I also found it quite sad. Maybe it's just because my son has ADHD but I cannot imagine him ever sitting completely still on the floor at that age just parroting back card after card after card without any further attempt at conversation.
In my (admittedly limited) experience kids will try and babble about stuff and point etc even before they can speak properly but with Ronnie and Len it is just "What is this?" - "Pig" - "Pig. Yaay" "What is this?" - "Cow" - "Cow. Yaay" "What is this?" "Shoes" "Shoes. Yaay".
Nothing against the boys at all, but it is all very monotonous.

Reactions: 29
Did she forget to post that Shark promo 3 days ago when she was absolutely definitely not pretending to clean so she could advertise it?

• Haha
I’m in a fairly good mood today but that story with Ron and Lon just didn’t make me smile. I just feel sorry for them…being paraded about on Instagram just doesn’t sit right with me.

BTW what’s that noise in the background? It’s like an industrial fan whirring!

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.