Mrs Hinch #638 she’s not pregnant, she’s not fat, she’s just an attention seeking twiat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the world of tattlers, be more like Raymond

He really thinks she's a cunt like us all

Reactions: 26
I was just looking for a tin of paint, on the lid of one of the brands it says 'made of 25% recycled content'... Hinch Instagram should come with a similar message...

Reactions: 25
Best selling author can't even get the name right. Tis not county garden Sopha

Reactions: 20
Their lives fascinate me, being home all day together, poor kids rarely taken out of house.earning ££ by basically conning people into buying shite it can’t possibly be healthy it’s all so insular

Reactions: 22
Correct me if I’m wrong but her writing “my own range” doesn’t really show who she’s working with/advertising for, surely that’s another black mark. She went and sat in a meeting room in her backless dress and jojo bow like the boss-babe she is, sniffed a selection of artificially scented tampons and did a tend yes point for the camera like she was on the apprentice but the range still belongs to P&G so she should say so.

Reactions: 28
I think the real give away that Ron didn't make those cakes is that their are 6 of them. When my kids were small at least 50% of the mixture was either eaten straight from the bowl, down their clothes or all over the table.

Reactions: 16
I look forward to the desk/airing cupboard collaboration sensation with the appropriate #gifted not tagged items, hunnazzzzzzzzz

Reactions: 5
aww how lovely to have those memories, I love baking, me and my son will bake something every weekend, last weekend wasn’t baking as such but we melted Easter chocolate that he wouldn’t eat and made cornflake cakes and today we are making a chocolate cake and using up the rest of Easter chocolate

Reactions: 13
I think the real give away that Ron didn't make those cakes is that their are 6 of them. When my kids were small at least 50% of the mixture was either eaten straight from the bowl, down their clothes or all over the table.
And the icing is all even and the toppers are clean and placed in the middle.

When we make them there’s at least one bald one (no icing) the icings all over the cases, toppers and there’s at least one big cake and one with hardly any mixture in it

Well done Sophie Rose what a clevvvaaaaa gerl

Reactions: 15
I mentioned this thread to my real not tend BFF last night (also a tattler). She liked Hinch (honestly, nobody’s perfect!), so I directed her to the Wiki.

She no longer likes Hinch, and I still have a real not tend BFF. Wooohoo!

Reactions: 32
Woke up to find one of my chickens feet up in the run this morning (no surprise i rehomed her 2yrs ago after her flock mates were killed by a fox and she was already 7 back then).

Debated posting a heartwrenching story on IG but instead went with a coop power wash and disinfectant just in case it was something more suspicious than old age.

Clearly got my priorities all wrong

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.