Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SunshineRae

VIP Member
No, still grifting for freebies. Sofas, carpets, furniture and, most disgusting of all, a brand new Emma bed, mattress and bedding that she gave to the dog to sleep on when there are kids in this country without even a bed of their own!

You’re right about the alpacas too. They have free rein of the house because she leaves all the doors open and entices them in with carrot sticks. The cost of living crisis doesn’t affect our Soph and she must be still heating the house to tropical temperatures to have the doors permanently open through the winter. 🙄
Back on the thread 5 minutes and already feeling my blood pressure rise. That is disgraceful. Urgh! I hope she at least marked these items as gifted.
Wonder what the new animals are going to be? My guess is either miniature goats or donkeys.
I’ve seen she’s still vague baiting about Ronnie as well.

Reactions: 12

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Even before I saw her story about the dearly departed Pam, I had already planned to make this for our tea tonight! 🤭🤭🤭

Screenshot_20230421_172652_Morrisons.jpg

• Haha

nuts82

A good start to the day… a pre-record… there’s no way it’s that sunny there surely

SaltedButty

This is what happens when influencers with no previous experience of caring for farm animals, take them on.

If she wasn't well then she should have taken her to a vet

docmum

VIP Member
What the fuck is this woman on. She's doing it on purpose. It's not that sunny, it's not that windy. That was Wednesdays weather, 100%.

I'm not even bothering to take a photo of today's weather here, @Wize Owl back me up. Maldon is not like that today is it?
Unless there’s an actual microclimate there. brentwood is cloud covered but bright today, no wind. Wednesday as you say was blue skies but blowing a hoolie because it took me most of the afternoon to work out what to wear to do school pick up 🤪 it’s filmed the same day she took the video to show only 2 hens sitting in the sun I think, either Wednesday or Thursday probs?

samj123

We will be seeing a RIP post every couple of months, good job she kept her old crem for the swift removal of said animals

purplethesurple

Chatty Member
I dont think there is anything wrong with Pam think shes purposely only put a pic on with just two to get the sheep asking where the other one is

docmum

VIP Member
I just tried doing that leg bend and think I’ve dislocated my knee.... Mr Owl thought I suddenly had tummy ache or something 😂🤣😂
those baby hormones will still be settling and making your joints lax so please don’t do that again or you might actually fold up 🥺

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
Kate/Kerry is definitely hinch,you know how she loves things in 3s with matchy names like her camels and her hens🧐 speaking of hens WHERES PAM!!!
I think Kerry is too bright for Hinch. I was going to say articulate but thought that was a reach.

• Haha

BeeHappy

VIP Member
Of course it’s sad that the chicken has died and for once she’s phrased it pretty well for her level of skill. However I question how long she would have pretended the chicken was still alive if it hadn’t been for tattle noticing it.
It was quite articulate for best selling author Mrs Hinch! At least she didn’t claim Pam had gone to live with “chicken people”!

• Haha

choccychops

Chatty Member
Fuuuuck offfff did you buy those cleaning products…just another advert for your own range you greedy bitch. She boils my piss.

Mich79

Blevvver orrrrf you basic bint! 🥱 💤
"I like reading my DMs, cos, I dunno, I really don't like readin' other fiiings"
Sopha has previously said she doesn't like reading, yet calls herself a "Bessht selling auffor"? 🚮🤪

Well, gotta hand it to her, for an illiterate, boring, thick individual, she's done well 💰 by conning others into making her wealthy.
Not a great time of night, (now the morning), to listen to her with the sound up. She should come with a MH and Hypertension warning! ⚠
Addicted to filters, all day, everyday! Taken the ♡ necklace off, so it's not so obvious it's "floating" without a chain? 🤭
Smug much? 😏 🫠
View attachment 2113711
Oh shut up pinocchio 🤥🤥🤥 we ALL know you read HERE!! Hey Soph 👋 still being a cunty narc???? Yep!! As you were..........🙄