Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

glittermicky

Calling a bingo on her dramatically reappearing later today or tomorrow with some plagiarised quote and a cryptic reference to having something personal and upsetting going on, hence why she’s not been on here much guysssshh.

Reactions: 30
It’s hardly time consuming weighing out a little flour, butter, sugar and eggs to make fairy cakes from scratch. It’s a good exercise to teach your kids. Not dissing ready mixed packs at all (I have used them too), but this woman truly has the luxury of time on her hands but always takes the easy option. My kids loved making cakes, licking the bowl (still love that doing that now they are fully grown teen-toddlers) and then decorating and eating ghd cakes. She’s just plain lazy. Brand new kitchen and hens that lay fresh eggs - all wasted on this waste of space, attention- seeking narc.

• Heart

Stacybee

And who puts pasta on a skewer for kids. They'll eat the top part off and then either have to use their hands to pull the pasta to the end or they'll ram the stick down their throats. She is so stupid

itsanofrommehun

Chatty Member
Not here a lot at the moment but enjoying the posts when I can!
Ron didn’t touch those cupcakes aside from the staged photo. She’s definitely being steered in a different direction by her management but it’s not working. You can’t just reinvent someone after they’ve done so much damage themselves to their own image and tried to move away from what made them popular in the first place. It’s not like she had a transferable talent or personality in the first place.

• Heart

SunshineRae

VIP Member
Can't believe she's showing Ava May, talk about stepping back in time🤣🥰🤣
I wonder if she could sense what today’s photo dump was going to be…..
And this is just the screenshots I had left. She was gifted a hell of a lot more from AMA. Multiples wax burners, diffusers, car air fresheners, refills etc. etc.

IMG_5254.jpeg
IMG_4909.png
IMG_3949.jpeg
IMG_4192.jpeg
IMG_4716.png
IMG_4191.jpeg
IMG_4523.jpeg
IMG_3791.jpeg
IMG_3638.jpeg
IMG_4972.jpeg
IMG_7274.jpeg
IMG_3609.jpeg
IMG_3534.jpeg

• Wow

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
So who gets the bingo for:
We never see all the rooms ☑
We never see any toys ☑
We never see the movie room ☑
We never see the desk ☑
It’s getting to the point that tattle should be on the payroll. She is so boring and braggy and useless all at the same time. It’s a gift actually.

• Haha

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Did she need all that zoflora when she has a cupboard full? No.
Did she need another minky when she has 20? No.
Unnecessary buys.

I will say tho, I've never been arsed about Hens before, and I certainly wouldn't have them myself, but they are proper cute waddling around her garden!

Reactions: 29

Pipyspops15

VIP Member
Surely two tend toddlers should be eating more then a couple of bits of pasta wacked on a bamboo stick?
Can't imagine Ron has school dinners at school. Not sure pasta pops or Ella's kitchen pouches are on the menu there.
Honestly whats wrong with a sandwich 😂😂😂

londonLA

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion:
Something 'fishy' is going on with Pam *flush*

But in all seriousness I hope Pam is ok.

• Haha

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
I’ve been reading those from the beginning, it’s a ride! Also got stuck into the Kate Hayes wiki the other day

This thread used to be a full time job but she’s so dull now I’ve had to branch out 😅
Remember when we were going through a thread a day here?! It was a full time job 🤣

• Haha

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
It's probably been said but why not just do the job when you see it needs doing?
Jesus if I went round the house writing down a job for each room, I'd never get it done because I'd have a million other things to attend to before I could even start the list.

She's such a wanker.

• Haha