Mrs Hinch #637 No amount of money can buy taste or class. Hinch should have CHAV tattooed on her arse! 🤪

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had a dream last night that there was a little photo box in a magazine about a tv programme. The photo was a grey and black coloured (modern exterior) house in front of a blue sky, and some green grass underneath. The tv programme was on a Tuesday at 8.30pm for half an hour and was called (written in capitals in my dream) ‘21 HENS’ where they showed Hinch clean her house and prepare snacks (crisps in a bowl if they’re lucky) for her 21 dearest followers who would then come over 🤢🤯

Im off to avoid the thread for a while, and thoroughly wash my brain out

eta - oh and ‘copyright’ before you steal get any ideas Soph ATV
Were you eating pre grated cheese before bed hunnaaayyy? 🤣

bleeping hell the washing machine AGAIN!!! Yes I did clean mine recently actually, chucked some vinegar in, put it on a hot wash and job done, hope that helpscccch 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Were you eating pre grated cheese before bed hunnaaayyy? 🤣

bleeping hell the washing machine AGAIN!!! Yes I did clean mine recently actually, chucked some vinegar in, put it on a hot wash and job done, hope that helpscccch 😆
I do mine now and again but have any of you noticed how many people on that mhmmdi page on fb are always crying about the state their washing comes out of the machine? Not a brain cell between them😆 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Couldn't tell you the exact date I last cleaned out my washing machine (deep clean anyway) as I'm too busy living my life and doing things 100x more fulfilling and exciting than that😃

Imagine having to do a tombola type ticket lucky dip to clean your house. Just use your eyes FFS. If it looks dirty clean it, if it doesn't leave it. She is a sad case.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Absolutely noone should need to clean their washing more than say once a year.

I've never cleaned mine and there's no gunk in draw, mold on the seal or stink in the drum. Then again we don't use multiple crappy products that cause build up 🤷🏻‍♀️.

Reactions: 31
Her true self always comes out when she hides behind these filtered rants, whether that was the alpaca version or that old lady version.

Why is she so angry? What has she got to be so angry about? And all that swearing… goodness me. She is just vile. X

Reactions: 21
Absolutely noone should need to clean their washing more than say once a year.

I've never cleaned mine and there's no gunk in draw, mold on the seal or stink in the drum. Then again we don't use multiple crappy products that cause build up 🤷🏻‍♀️.
I do mine once a month 😬

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Her true self always comes out when she hides behind these filtered rants, whether that was the alpaca version or that old lady version.

Why is she so angry? What has she got to be so angry about? And all that swearing… goodness me. She is just vile. X
She's a bloody weirdo. Thought the boys were at Tesco this morning yet she has to go to the shop again? She will likely delete that rant. Wiser on the moon.

Reactions: 13
Thing is, you don't even have to have play equipment. Our garden is on the smaller side (once the veg patch and chickens have their share) and we don't have space for much on the square of lawn left. But they make their own entertainment out of the old kitchen stuff we put out for them. They create all sorts of imaginary games- cafes, cake shops, a fairy beach resort, stables for the little tykes see-saw. Sometimes they just dig around under stones and bricks to see what bugs they find. When the greenhouse is up, that takes on all sorts of guises.

It's about letting kids be kids, them using their imaginations, giving them access to outdoor areas and (importantly) allowing them to explore and get messy.
I get that, I think it's just down to personal preference. My kids are veryyy imaginative and do everything you've just said, they have loads of little bug kits, but I like them having all their play equipment aswell, I couldn't imagine my youngest 2 not having their slide and trampoline etc. They're very outdoorsy and love being outdoors in all weather, so that's just my personal preference to have alot of options for them! I'm not slating parents who don't have that, but when it comes to Hinch, with her money she could make the kids garden better than ripped up poo infested mess.
They have nothing but a bouncy castle. And I think that's shocking when she has everything she could possibly want and gets everything she wants when she wants it, but the boys have nothing. Even indoors they have no suitable or educational toys. They have a ovepriced push along motorbike which serves no purpose. find it sad and I find her garden pathetic for 2 toddlers.
---
I do mine once a month 😬
If it NEEDS doing once a month you should look into changing your detergent and softener as that's the reason it's full of gunk. Hinch doesn't tell you that though. The stuff she uses is full of animal fat and that's why hers is so rank.

Make sure you keep the door and drawers open after every use too.

I do a full clean of mine and the filters every few month even though they don't need doing just because it prolongs the life of your washer, and keeps it nice.
I do clean inside the rubber ring after every use though, takes 2 min.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
She 100% got a discount on the roof. The amount she’s sharing it now is honestly cringe.
Shows how little contracts/content that she has left that she has to keep re hashing the same thing from a niche supplier that probably has very little interest to most of her followers.

Reactions: 11
So. Hinch what happens of your machine is filthy but you pull out a post it from your ever so useful jar, saying clean the windows? Do you leave your washing machine filthy? Or do you put the post it back in the jar and try again? So many questions as to the actual usefulness of a silly jar full of notes. I'm a grown up, I can see what I need to clean and what I don't, and I don't need a tub of post it's to help me decide. Stupid cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I get that, I think it's just down to personal preference. My kids are veryyy imaginative and do everything you've just said, they have loads of little bug kits, but I like them having all their play equipment aswell, I couldn't imagine my youngest 2 not having their slide and trampoline etc. They're very outdoorsy and love being outdoors in all weather, so that's just my personal preference to have alot of options for them! I'm not slating parents who don't have that, but when it comes to Hinch, with her money she could make the kids garden better than ripped up poo infested mess.
They have nothing but a bouncy castle. And I think that's shocking when she has everything she could possibly want and gets everything she wants when she wants it, but the boys have nothing. Even indoors they have no suitable or educational toys. They have a ovepriced push along motorbike which serves no purpose. find it sad and I find her garden pathetic for 2 toddlers.
---

If it NEEDS doing once a month you should look into changing your detergent and softener as that's the reason it's full of gunk. Hinch doesn't tell you that though. The stuff she uses is full of animal fat and that's why hers is so rank.

Make sure you keep the door and drawers open after every use too.

I do a full clean of mine and the filters every few month even though they don't need doing just because it prolongs the life of your washer, and keeps it nice.
I do clean inside the rubber ring after every use though, takes 2 min.
My partner works in construction so the filter regularly gets stones etc stuck in it. Not to mention the dust/dirt that comes off his clothes. I very rarely used to clean the old washing machine but a stray stone shattered the drum.

Reactions: 9
Sorry just been catching up - this autism “super power” comment is ill informed and quite frankly brain dead. Calling it a super power is aimed at driving a positive attitude about it. The reality is that you fight for a diagnosis whilst trying to cope as best you can at home, then whilst at school you have access to professionals and support which does help, but it is far from perfect. Then wham bam you hit adulthood and all that support falls away and you are left dangling. Even if you are able to self manage, you still have daily obstacles and then comes the dilemma of whether or not you feel brave enough to disclose your condition to your employer - that’s then a whole different mixture of not wanting to be singled out/treated differently or even worse discriminated against, balanced against having adaptations made which help you….this is all on the back of whether you can actually get a job in the first place. Then there are also adults who will need some form of care/support for their whole life.

Reality is life is cruel, society/infrastructure isn’t there so using Disney language dressing it up as a super power is delusional.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
She sounds like a 40 a day smoker.in that Rita rant. She's so coarse and common why all the swearing on her BUSINESS page. Chav

Reactions: 24
Alright Rita calm down hun. Others of us have real problems to deal with in our jobs today.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
My partner works in construction so the filter regularly gets stones etc stuck in it. Not to mention the dust/dirt that comes off his clothes. I very rarely used to clean the old washing machine but a stray stone shattered the drum.
There's no right or wrong with how often you clean it really. Atleast you're looking after it :)
They're not cheap! X

Reactions: 11
She’s gonna use this combined with the Hinch bros in their superhero costumes for book 2 of the badly written children’s books nobody wants to buy isn’t she?
I reckon she’s been given a “scene” list of all the forthcoming (shite) childrens books content and it‘s all filmed and in the can to drip feed to the sheep between one book and the next. The books have been written ready (by someone else obvs) and now she just need to present the content so it looks like she has cleverly written books about stuff that happened.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.