Mrs Hinch #637 No amount of money can buy taste or class. Hinch should have CHAV tattooed on her arse! 🤪

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really has no content, she is getting desperate to be 'relatable' but failing miserably, I'm sure we saw her clean her machine not too long ago

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I swear she does this to annoy me. I have an unnatural hatred for the amount of times she cleans that bleeping machine

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Why does she think going down this 'pissed off, unhappy' route is a good relatable thing..it really isn't. What is she wanting from this narrative

Reactions: 27
I get that, I think it's just down to personal preference. My kids are veryyy imaginative and do everything you've just said, they have loads of little bug kits, but I like them having all their play equipment aswell, I couldn't imagine my youngest 2 not having their slide and trampoline etc. They're very outdoorsy and love being outdoors in all weather, so that's just my personal preference to have alot of options for them! I'm not slating parents who don't have that, but when it comes to Hinch, with her money she could make the kids garden better than ripped up poo infested mess.
They have nothing but a bouncy castle. And I think that's shocking when she has everything she could possibly want and gets everything she wants when she wants it, but the boys have nothing. Even indoors they have no suitable or educational toys. They have a ovepriced push along motorbike which serves no purpose. find it sad and I find her garden pathetic for 2 toddlers.
No I do agree. I was just providing balance. And like you say, they have so much space but none of it is child orientated.
The bare minimum is access to a safe outdoor area, regardless of what you choose to put in it to entertain them, and they don't even have that.

Reactions: 15
Clutching at straws Hinchy, Alpaca filter rants cos she's got naff all else to do or say.

Reactions: 13
Absolutely noone should need to clean their washing more than say once a year.

I've never cleaned mine and there's no gunk in draw, mold on the seal or stink in the drum. Then again we don't use multiple crappy products that cause build up 🤷🏻‍♀️.
I recently had a Beko engineer out for my washer. He told me to do a drum clean cycle once a month and nothing else. Sticking vinegar and soda crystals in their every month is gonna wear out the seals and stuff apparently.

Reactions: 9
Absolutely noone should need to clean their washing more than say once a year.

I've never cleaned mine and there's no gunk in draw, mold on the seal or stink in the drum. Then again we don't use multiple crappy products that cause build up 🤷🏻‍♀️.
Do we have to clean our washing machines, I thought they cleaned us?? 😊

Vegan friendly here, stick in some washing soda, does the job in one go! 👍

Just seen the camel rave..... She is off to the shops whilst the poor cleaner sorts the washing machine out! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Having used washable nappies for my boys, so washing some really very dirty things, I’ve followed a brilliant and evidence-based group (Clean Cloth Nappies on fb who also have a site - cleanclothnappies.com ) my top tip is if you stick towels or cotton bedding on a 90° wash once a month that doubles as a machine clean. And no it doesn’t damage or shrink your laundry 😊

I ain’t even a cleanahhh.

• Wow
Reactions: 37
It's becoming so frustrating how little she's doing but still getting her huge pay packet.

She's done NOTHING since Lennie was born really, well way before he was born actually. A house move and a really crap book. That's it.
No tv show, nothing, SS is getting them here there and everywhere.

Reactions: 21
Having used washable nappies for my boys, so washing some really very dirty things, I’ve followed a brilliant and evidence-based group (Clean Cloth Nappies on fb who also have a site - cleanclothnappies.com ) my top tip is if you stick towels or cotton bedding on a 90° wash once a month that doubles as a machine clean. And no it doesn’t damage or shrink your laundry 😊

I ain’t even a cleanahhh.
This is my machine clean method 👍
Never had a problem, never had to use cleaning products on it. I don't use products with animal fats and leave the door open to air dry the seals. Has done my machine well so far!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
This is my machine clean method 👍
Never had a problem, never had to use cleaning products on it. I don't use products with animal fats and leave the door open to air dry the seals. Has done my machine well so far!
Exactly!

When I moved house in November, the machine in the new place was a bit yuck. It smelt damp and musty. I had no idea of course what was used by the previous tenant.

I did a 90° wash, wiped down the seals, and it was fine.

(Also it keeps my lovely White Company towels white!)

Reactions: 13
New bill being proposed in France that influencers will face fines and even jail for not declaring ads and filters, enjoy your jOb if that happens here Sopha 🫢 luckily the grey tracksuits are plentiful at tend farm 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
To bring it back to Hinch. I wonder she's pissed off because she can't find the footage of the last clean she did, to reuse it, so she's having to actually do it. Hence the lie about having to go to the shop - she's actually having to make content.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Why she pissed off over cleaning a washing machine (that probably doesn't need doing anyway)....it's hardly a hard task is it?
Another thing to add to her list of life 'struggles '...washing machine clean ✅
Probably off to shops to buy a load of tat and baskets as she needs some more...no doubt we'll get a video showing it off later.

Reactions: 10
I’m Mularkey (Firefly Lane, IYKYN) late to the Rita Rant party….

Why is she so pissshed off with her wassshing machine 😳 Did it perhaps stop playing the tune she lovesssh to dance to at the end of a cycle and start shouting “GET WELL“ instead 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.