Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

samj123

Thread suggestion; sheā€™s not pregnant, sheā€™s not fat, sheā€™s just an attention seeking twat

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 133

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
Well, whether or not Soph talks about school, I hope youā€™ll forgive me for sharing a bit of seriously good news.

We had to move house in November as my landlord gave me notice totally out of the blue (they needed to move into our house).

I had to move out of catchment (because rental market is fubar) of the school I planned for four years for my littlest to go to.
The school he was familiar with from school runs with his childminder.
The school that would enable him to stay with his beloved childminder for after school and holidays.

I applied anyway. And crossed everything.

We bloody got it!!!

I can breathe again šŸ™‚

• Heart
Reactions: 129

MrsD33

VIP Member
Hey Nusties, havenā€™t been on for a few days, have I missed anything?

My beautiful nana passed away, peacefully in her sleep, on Thursday night šŸ’”

She just had her 96th birthday last month and was the most glamorous, kindest, funniest, caring woman you could ever wish to meet.

If thereā€™s a perfect way to go this was it.

Sheā€™d just had her hair and nails done, she had her new birthday pjā€™s and housecoat on and she was watching MAFSA, her favourite programme.

Her neighbour was in watching it with her and she said she just closed her eyes and then she was gone.

My nana worked all her life, still voluntereed at the community cafe 2 days a week and honestly lived her life to the fullest.

She never had much, lived in a council bungalow, only had a small pension but she appreciated EVERYTHING and I mean everything.

Just comparing my nanaā€™s life to woe is me Sophā€™s life, SH appreciates NOTHING.

She has everything she could wish for and sheā€™s never happy. She will never be happy because she always wants more.

She has no money worries, a big house, husband, 2 healthy boys, family close by but she is never satisfied.

My nana used to say ā€œI have love and I have my health so Iā€™ll never go withoutā€

Sorry for the essay guys ā™„

• Heart
Reactions: 129

Louanne

VIP Member
I know it's an unpopular opinion, but I really don't think Ronnie is on the spectrum. I think his development was delayed because his parents are absolutely shite, and she's since hinted at autism to cover up for her failings.

• Heart
Reactions: 113

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
"Jamie, I'm EXHAUSTED from trying to convince the sheep that Tesco dropping me was all part of our big plan...I can't be arsed to post anyfing more tonight. Do me a favour and post some random stuff for me while I have a scroll on me phone and eat my Ben & Jerry's?"

"Oi oi! Your wish is my command, bless your 'art. What we talking, the animals? The dog? Some crude comments about long hoses?!?!

"Nah, needs to be the kids, but make sure it looks like the boys love me and that I'm properly playing with them, yeah?"

"Soph, you don't give me much to work wiv, but I'll give it a go. Oi oi!!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 109

BeeHappy

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch #637 No amount of money can buy taste or class. Hinch should have CHAV tattooed on her arse! šŸ¤Ŗ courtesy of our lovely Magic Roundabout (who I canā€™t tag because of the little stars in her name). Thread suggestions taken from anywhere on the feed. Please keep them short and swear free and clearly mark them thread suggestion.

Since the last recap, the wee blethers have continued to be awol (thank the lord) because Sopha has been struck down with herpes cold sores. Unfortunately, this did not prevent her from making a personal appearance to get up close and personal with her sheep and cream herself over being allowed in the B&M staff roomā€¦patronising bint! Other than that, she has continued to complain about the boys and Then, just to compound her humiliation of them, dressed them up what can only be described as drug dealer chic! Unless they she had them lined up to audition for Goldie Lookin Chain reunion! And, finally, she confirmed to the world that she has cut ties with Tesco (ahem, are you sure it isnā€˜t the other way around, Dogpie?!) so that she can ā€spread her wingsā€ and go onto bigger and better things with her Hinch Home rangeā€¦otherwise known as Maldon car boot sale!

Oh, and I think she may have had her roof cleaned but I could be wrong because she hasnā€™t mentioned it at all! šŸ¤Ŗ

For any newbies or lurkers, the wiki is the pink button at the top and thread 500 is nothing short of a work of art! Definitely worth a read. šŸ˜Š

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 96

sk8ergirl

VIP Member
God weā€™ve not seen her put Henry to bed in a long time. Sheā€™s really trying to go back to what made her tend famous today

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 93

Danielle0120

VIP Member
There's some kids on the Internet that I genuinely watch and think awww, you shouldn't be on the Internet, but aww, nice kid.
Then there's some I watch where I think mhmm you're gonna be an entitled little brat when you're older, and thats all I'm gonna say really xoxo

• Heart
Reactions: 92

Danielle0120

VIP Member
The whole she looks pregnant. Is she pregnant. She defo has a bump.
I meannnnn does she? Does she really? No she doesn't, not even a tiny bit, and she's not even hinted at the possibility of being pregnant in all fairness. She's actually been open by saying no more kids any time soon.
I can't bare the lass, but the whole oh she looks pregnant won't help the very obvious body issues that she has.
Compared to what she looked like before Ronnie, which was sickly thin, along with her suspected ED, her figure now is fine. Absolutely fine.

• Heart
Reactions: 90

Lardsnomes

& there she is again with the fucking allusion to something being wrong with Ron šŸ˜”šŸ¤¬.
I canā€™t even explain myself coherently because sheā€™s made me so angry as the parent of an ASD child who has 2 other children & also having a sibling with ASD & learning difficulties. It is NEVER the responsibility of a sibling to look after a sibling. I feel for both Ron & Len. A caring sibling is not a get out clause for lazy narc parents. The way she uses those children for content disgusts me.

• Heart
Reactions: 90

taboodle

A super power !!! This is an insult to us ASD parents, I wish it was a bloody super power .. my lad is 19 & will soon be leaving full time special needs education .. but thereā€™s nothing out there, no support offered whatsoever .. itā€™s been a hard 19 years Iā€™m not gonna sugarcoat it, yes, my son is amazing but weā€™ve not got the funds to send him private anywhere & trying to get funding for a PA is a nightmare ā€¦

so, Sophie aka Mother Teresa . Kindly do one.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 75

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Guys, may I present to you the next Hinch range to be released, in partnership with SHEIN. "The Hinch Helmet". šŸ˜†šŸ˜†šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
I think her chickens definitely need some of these to protect them from all the shit that shoots from her mouth.

PhotoGrid_Site_1681593348644.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 72