Mrs Hinch #637 No amount of money can buy taste or class. Hinch should have CHAV tattooed on her arse! 🤪

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to model good speech to her children and stop bleeping moaning about them. 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Hinch lovely, if indeed your son is autistic, you are not helping him one bit. Observational learning is an issue, you are teaching him how to perform for a camera. Remove the cue and the poor boy will have more difficulty in reading the environment, facial expressions etc. Also heard of autonomy ? You really should be teaching your child they have a right say no, to perform for the camera when they want and choose what is uploaded.
Rant over

• Heart
Reactions: 27
'Toddlers' (her words not mine) the hardest?
Wait until they're teenagers Sloth 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I'm so glad many agree that they also hate the 'autism superpower / superhero ' tit.
I would never say to my child he is a superhero. He is a human child just like the rest of them, he is not a cartoon/comic book character. He is at an age (4) where he has no idea he may be a little different from his peers- he is at that lovely innocent age. However when he gets older who knows what's in store? It's me who notices his differences, the looks he gets when stimming, when he makes weird noises, the upset he has when he isn't comfortable with something etc. But as usual this twit comes on spurting yet another bollocks quote not from her own brain and is now all for 'autism' support. Wasn't that long ago she was lying about Ronnie and how well he was doing with speech and development. Now he seems to have all the tick boxes of 'autism'...she's obviously realised she can make ££ somewhere out of it so is now piping up. As many here have said, everything with her is orchestrated. Another Book deal...? A way of clawing sympathy as she knows her career is near an end?... who knows.
She clearly didn’t come up with those ‘quotes’ herself - she’s found them on the internet and mashed them together. There’s also a book about a little boy with autism on Amazon.. I’m wondering if a book is coming hence the drip feeding and the boys in dressing up costumes. Everything with her is planned and orchestrated. If Ron does have autism, then why does she continue along the ‘he’s naughty’ route. We have so many examples of her shaming him, even when he was a lot younger and during interviews!! She’s a disgraceful mother 😞 😞 😞

Attachments

Reactions: 19
She’s gonna use this combined with the Hinch bros in their superhero costumes for book 2 of the badly written children’s books nobody wants to buy isn’t she?
@anniemouse I love the fact that your avatar now appears to be rolling it’s eyes at everything you post! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why does she keep saying this age is the hardest. She doesn’t know what’s gonna hit her when they are teens. Mine is a bit older than Ronnie and it’s the best age!!! I love it 😭. It’s the cutest age so far I think

Reactions: 30
If you think toddlers the hardest age Sopha you're in for some shock😂😂 would gladly swap my 17 Yr old for that age any day of the week😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
You beat me to it. "Toddlers" are a piece of piss compared to teens.
Totally agree! She has no idea what’s coming 🤭
I love playing with my 5 year old niece - I also miss the toys around the house, reading stories in bed and them holding my hand. The little things are so precious and time flies by so quickly. She doesn’t see what she has - all she does is moan and she hardly interacts with them anyway. She’s so lucky to have two healthy little boys.

Edited to add - she’s super lucky to be home with her kids everyday too. Not every parent can ‘work’ from home. She also has Jamie and her mum. Her family life is completely different to most families yet all she does is complain and wants sympathy for her life’s woes

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Why does she behave like they're twins? 2 year olds and 4 year olds are vastly different. She's even made them look the same size in that last picture.

Reactions: 27
Oh please 🤔🥴 "Toddlers are the hardest" 🤣🤣 We'll all remind you of that in 12 years time when your having a 'disagreement' with a teenager! You can't just chuck raisins and carrots at teenagers to control them like you do with the camels 🦙 she's in for MASSIVE shock!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.