Mrs Hinch #637 No amount of money can buy taste or class. Hinch should have CHAV tattooed on her arse! 🤪

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am i the only one on here that prefers the teenage years? I have 2 teens and one in their 20's and i would take this age group any day over the toddler years.

Still waiting to see the magical hot air balloon ride. As we all know are Soph will tit herself up there 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Am i the only one on here that prefers the teenage years? I have 2 teens and one in their 20's and i would take this age group any day over the toddler years.

Still waiting to see the magical hot air balloon ride. As we all know are Soph will tit herself up there 🤣
Well mine is only 4 so I can not compare 😂. But I love this stage and I really don’t think it’s hard like she says. But I only have 1 maybe that’s the difference. He doesn’t have anyone to argue with 😂

Reactions: 12

I currently have a 15 year old and a 4 year old.

My teen is a DREAM compared to his little brother!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I still can’t believe how awful that TV looks above the fireplace 🤣🤣 well I can because she’s as useless as scccchtyling as she is everything else but ffs!

Reactions: 13
I don't think it will matter to Garnier if we report her, they will go through the motions but continue to use her because her sheep buy up anything she says is good. They would buy her camels tit if she told them it was great for their complexions

Reactions: 15
Why does she always look scared shitless
Cause she's living on borrowed (Instagram) time? 😊
---
If you think toddlers the hardest age Sopha you're in for some shock😂😂 would gladly swap my 17 Yr old for that age any day of the week😂😂😂
Exactly, my 3 are a year apart and when I would look at them at 2/3/4 years old I would think "I don't want the school years to start"

When they were 14/15/16 I used to think "what time is it, has school started?" 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
'Toddlers' (her words not mine) the hardest?
Wait until they're teenagers Sloth 🤣🤣🤣
By that time those kids will probably be living full time with Jamie and his new wife, they’ll see Slotha once a month if she’s not too busy flogging herself on cheap reality TV shows or running her OF account.t

• Haha
Reactions: 25
By that time those kids will probably be living full time with Jamie and his new wife, they’ll see Slotha once a month if she’s not too busy flogging herself on cheap reality TV shows or running her OF account.t
What are those middle of the night selling channels called? That's her destiny 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It's irritating me that those kids don't have a slide..or a swing set.. a trampoline..

My garden is NICE, it's big, but nowhere near the size of hers, I spend alot of money on my house and garden because I'm very house proud, but it's still a house with 3 kids and it shows. My garden has a trampoline, a slide, a wooden climbing frame with swings, a football goal etc. You can have both, a garden for kids aswell as it looking lovely , or in her case ✨️aesthetically pleasing ✨️.
I wouldn't dream of spiting my kids and not allowing it. Wheres the boys stuff? She has enough money to make that garden so fun for those boys.

Get rid of the alpacas and let your children be children. Even the bit they're doing out for the new animals coming would've been plenty as a safe garden for the boys, away from the alpacas. They coped well enough in the old house where the garden was small. But no. More animals. Soz boys

• Heart
Reactions: 43
If you think toddlers the hardest age Sopha you're in for some shock😂😂 would gladly swap my 17 Yr old for that age any day of the week😂😂😂
Oh god me too 🙋🏼‍♀️
I would happily have toddlers over teenagers ...there are days when my teens are vile!!!😫

Reactions: 12

I prefer teens 🙌 although I think it depends on their individual personality. My teenager is such a lovely kind and thoughtful little soul (although she’s taller than me now which is slightly jarring haha!).

Like Sophie, I also have 2 toddlers close in age (6 & 7). Unlike Sophie, I have worked full time all my life and would have given a limb to stay at home with my kids 24/7. I don’t know how she has the nerve to complain about them being hard knowing that she has a team of jobless hangers-on looking after them (and HER!).

Reactions: 14
Had a dream last night that there was a little photo box in a magazine about a tv programme. The photo was a grey and black coloured (modern exterior) house in front of a blue sky, and some green grass underneath. The tv programme was on a Tuesday at 8.30pm for half an hour and was called (written in capitals in my dream) ‘21 HENS’ where they showed Hinch clean her house and prepare snacks (crisps in a bowl if they’re lucky) for her 21 dearest followers who would then come over 🤢🤯

Im off to avoid the thread for a while, and thoroughly wash my brain out

eta - oh and ‘copyright’ before you steal get any ideas Soph ATV

• Haha
Fucksake was in home bargains earlier and what comes over the tannoy but Hinch!! My husband was like jesus this store is going OTT with your idol plastered everywhere and now her over the tannoy thing. He got a dig in the ribs for being a cheeky shite!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
IMG_20230419_111147.jpg

Cant remember the last time she cleaned her machine but I bet it's spotless. Or full of gunk from the animal fats in her washing detergent.

Reactions: 18
SHOCK SOPHIE IS CLEANING HER WASHING MACHINE FOR THE 50th TIME THIS YEAR

deffo isn’t gonna be a prerecord

• Haha
Reactions: 35
It's irritating me that those kids don't have a slide..or a swing set.. a trampoline..

My garden is NICE, it's big, but nowhere near the size of hers, I spend alot of money on my house and garden because I'm very house proud, but it's still a house with 3 kids and it shows. My garden has a trampoline, a slide, a wooden climbing frame with swings, a football goal etc. You can have both, a garden for kids aswell as it looking lovely , or in her case ✨️aesthetically pleasing ✨️.
I wouldn't dream of spiting my kids and not allowing it. Wheres the boys stuff? She has enough money to make that garden so fun for those boys.

Get rid of the alpacas and let your children be children. Even the bit they're doing out for the new animals coming would've been plenty as a safe garden for the boys, away from the alpacas. They coped well enough in the old house where the garden was small. But no. More animals. Soz boys
Thing is, you don't even have to have play equipment. Our garden is on the smaller side (once the veg patch and chickens have their share) and we don't have space for much on the square of lawn left. But they make their own entertainment out of the old kitchen stuff we put out for them. They create all sorts of imaginary games- cafes, cake shops, a fairy beach resort, stables for the little tykes see-saw. Sometimes they just dig around under stones and bricks to see what bugs they find. When the greenhouse is up, that takes on all sorts of guises.

It's about letting kids be kids, them using their imaginations, giving them access to outdoor areas and (importantly) allowing them to explore and get messy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.