Mrs Hinch #637 No amount of money can buy taste or class. Hinch should have CHAV tattooed on her arse! 🤪

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh do duck off Sophie. Sick all this "feel sorry for me" tit now. It's monotonous.
What is it with influencers crying troll and woe me just lately? They all seem to be at it. It's not cool and it makes them all look like robots pushing out the same scripted scenario. Bore off!

View attachment 2109513
Because they know everyone is fed up of their tone-deaf bragfests

Reactions: 13
Pondering life as I was driving home, as you do. This is the first ‘AD it’s not an AD’ AD we’ve seen in a while. She’s advertised her own toot and cleaning crap, secret Amazon ADs/links, the roof but since January, or at least Switzerland, what has she actually advertised? I honestly think Garnier and P&G were the only ones left…with Garnier hot footing it out the door as we speak.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Tattle ADs trolling me again.... in French.... just because I’ve been messaging my French aunt 😂 I thought the guy was jet washing with the long pole at first 😂
8C710681-B8C1-4CD9-A3AE-FFAAB429448D.jpeg

• Haha
She’s said it’s the hens first day out but she posted a pic of Ronnie and lennie holding them last week
She probably recorded today’s video of the henzzz back then as it’s been mostly cloudy in Maldonia today..... 🤦🏻‍♀️ Silly me, Llama Lodge has its own French Riviera sunny weather microclimate ☀⛱🍹😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
2440060F-758E-4C9A-AC24-6DAC51F26BAB.jpeg

I don’t normally photo the sky 🤪 but three chinooks went overhead around school pick up time - this is how it was around 15-20 mins from maldon and has been all day

Reactions: 31
What’s with the quote and putting it on a picture of her massive house feeling sorry for herself? When half or more of the uk can’t even pay their bills!!! Tone deaf

Reactions: 21
She’s off with the roof cleaning video again 🙄. You can clearly see how knackered those tiles already are without doing what she’s done. She needed to replace that roof rather than waste thousands panelling the living tit out of the place when it didn’t need it. Stupid idiot she is.

Reactions: 26
I'm gonna go knock her roof off I swear 🤬 duck off about your roof clean what day is this now because it feels like she been mentioning it for

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Hey Nusties, haven’t been on for a few days, have I missed anything?

My beautiful nana passed away, peacefully in her sleep, on Thursday night 💔

She just had her 96th birthday last month and was the most glamorous, kindest, funniest, caring woman you could ever wish to meet.

If there’s a perfect way to go this was it.

She’d just had her hair and nails done, she had her new birthday pj’s and housecoat on and she was watching MAFSA, her favourite programme.

Her neighbour was in watching it with her and she said she just closed her eyes and then she was gone.

My nana worked all her life, still voluntereed at the community cafe 2 days a week and honestly lived her life to the fullest.

She never had much, lived in a council bungalow, only had a small pension but she appreciated EVERYTHING and I mean everything.

Just comparing my nana’s life to woe is me Soph’s life, SH appreciates NOTHING.

She has everything she could wish for and she’s never happy. She will never be happy because she always wants more.

She has no money worries, a big house, husband, 2 healthy boys, family close by but she is never satisfied.

My nana used to say “I have love and I have my health so I’ll never go without”

Sorry for the essay guys ♥
Your darling Nana sounds like an absolute queen, and the kind of role models we need in this world. May she rest in peace, and I hope you find comfort in all your memories ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Can someone tell me the rules for ad/gifted? I thought gifted was when someone sends something for free with no obligation and Ad is when they pay you for posting content about it? If that’s right why is going on about Garnier bless’em (bless the massive multinational corporation) sending her stuff like a kind deed bless’their’artz beause if it says AD then they’ve paid her?

also if anyone wants tanning drops just buy the original great ones- isle of paradise (who all the pretenders are trying to copy) and also the creator Jules Von Hep who is great to follow- he doesn’t post using filters and doesn’t ‘prove they work’ by wiping a dry cloth on his face either 🙄 SHE IS A KNOBBBBB

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.