Mrs Hinch #637 No amount of money can buy taste or class. Hinch should have CHAV tattooed on her arse! 🤪

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That bloody roof again.

*thread title suggestion*

“From videos of a boring floof, to videos of a boring roof. The real Mrs Hinch has gone aloof!”

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I hope they cleaned out her gutters afterwards. Can’t wait for this week long brag to start to unravel when winter returns 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Fair play IF (and that's a big IF) she is volunteering... that being said, she doesn't add much if anything to society so this is literally the least she can do. Hardly a hardship for her giving up a bank holiday is it, every day is a day off for her and that grim husband of hers.

Reactions: 10
I will, but it’s not interesting or directly related to Hinch. It’s a bit odd. Wondering if anyone else did email.
I started an email, it's still sitting in my drafts as I got distracted by a million other things 😳
I'll send it in the morning. I'm definitely curious what the response was!

Reactions: 11
That's interesting. When I've emailed in the past, it was a generic "we're looking into it" response.
How strange that it's now going to Local Authority to investigate. I'm going to do my own detective work on that.
I had the standard auto-response but then got this one. Seemed very strange to redirect to trading standards.

ETA @Pumpkins1506 if you need it:

Essex County Council
Trading Standards
CG32 County Hall
Market Road
Chelmsford
Essex
CM1 1QH

t:Citizens Advice consumer helpline on 0808 2231133
e: [email protected]
w: Essex County Council trading standards website

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.