Mrs Hinch #637 No amount of money can buy taste or class. Hinch should have CHAV tattooed on her arse! šŸ¤Ŗ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else order their toiletries on Amazon? I just pick mine up from Boots, Superdrug or the supermarket. It seems weird to me that she orders absolutely everything for home delivery now when she was out and about all over the place with the whole family during lockdown.

Reactions: 43
Does anyone else order their toiletries on Amazon? I just pick mine up from Boots, Superdrug or the supermarket. It seems weird to me that she orders absolutely everything for home delivery now when she was out and about all over the place with the whole family during lockdown.
She must need the 15% saving by doing subscribe & save, now sheā€™s not a cleanaaaaah and hasnā€™t got the sponsorship deals

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Is it just me that finds her bleeping exhausting to watch ? Sheā€™s just so šŸ«  I donā€™t know how to describe it. I just find her energy and posts so exhausting. Youā€™d think she was the most hard done by person ever with that big speech about peopleā€™s opinions whilst showing off her bleeping house and jet washed/shampooed roof. Just fuxk off. Your problems arenā€™t *actual problems*
antiHinch tattler thread people will 100% understand what Iā€™m referring to in my last part & I wonā€™t go into it on this one but MOTHER OF GOD HINCH. STFU FEELING SO bleeping SORRY FOR YOURSELF ALL THE TIME

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Oh do duck off Sophie. Sick all this "feel sorry for me" tit now. It's monotonous.
What is it with influencers crying troll and woe me just lately? They all seem to be at it. It's not cool and it makes them all look like robots pushing out the same scripted scenario. Bore off!

Screenshot_20230418_144529_InsMate Pro.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I know nobody has a photo of her with no make up and no filter but who has the best no filter photo to use as the ā€˜standardā€™ we can all use in reporting her when sheā€™s doing the make up/skin care #ads?
This one is a ā€œTaken in the wildā€ in May last year at Carters Steam Fair in Maldon Prom Park.

A08E0F3A-0A41-4F8D-B77A-68B6C9B83558.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I ordered tampax while in the first lockdown got a job lot!!!!!
---
That bleeping nose wrinkle. Who actually smiles like that?
She thinks it makes her look cute

Reactions: 10
I order quite a bit from Amazon, some of their stuff I find to be cheaper or else just for handiness as I have prime so it'll come the next day but I'd never order a single thing this freeloader promotes. I usually try to check around first and get from wherever is cheaper.

Reactions: 16
The look I have on my face when I see she's filtered to duck yet again. And don't get me started on those horrendously high fake seagull eyebrows. What a bleeping numpty she looks.

Screenshot_20230418_145118_InsMate Pro.jpg

Screenshot_20230418_145101_InsMate Pro.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think we can 100% guarantee she won't be going litter picking šŸ™„
This is the woman who chucks everything in the tip and has encouraged the sheep to buy, buy, buy all the environment destroying chemicals and plastic shite!
Ridiculous she'd now make it looks as if she gives a damn about the environment after her wasteful behaviour

Reactions: 24
Hey Nusties, havenā€™t been on for a few days, have I missed anything?

My beautiful nana passed away, peacefully in her sleep, on Thursday night šŸ’”

She just had her 96th birthday last month and was the most glamorous, kindest, funniest, caring woman you could ever wish to meet.

If thereā€™s a perfect way to go this was it.

Sheā€™d just had her hair and nails done, she had her new birthday pjā€™s and housecoat on and she was watching MAFSA, her favourite programme.

Her neighbour was in watching it with her and she said she just closed her eyes and then she was gone.

My nana worked all her life, still voluntereed at the community cafe 2 days a week and honestly lived her life to the fullest.

She never had much, lived in a council bungalow, only had a small pension but she appreciated EVERYTHING and I mean everything.

Just comparing my nanaā€™s life to woe is me Sophā€™s life, SH appreciates NOTHING.

She has everything she could wish for and sheā€™s never happy. She will never be happy because she always wants more.

She has no money worries, a big house, husband, 2 healthy boys, family close by but she is never satisfied.

My nana used to say ā€œI have love and I have my health so Iā€™ll never go withoutā€

Sorry for the essay guys ā™„
Iā€™m so sorry for your loss, your nana sounds like a wonderful lady and she sounds very wise too ā™„ xxx

Sopha isnā€™t happy or satisfied with what she has, she never will be, nothing will ever be enough for herā€¦ and sheā€™ll never learn that.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.