Mrs Hinch #637 No amount of money can buy taste or class. Hinch should have CHAV tattooed on her arse! 🤪

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had the standard auto-response but then got this one. Seemed very strange to redirect to trading standards.
From what I can gather, APHA have devolved responsibility to the relevant Local Authorities via Trading Standards. This seems to have been put in place late last year, after I last emailed them as I didn't receive any further comms referring me to TS. It does make sense to tackle it at a local level though, if a bit more convoluted to report.

Reactions: 12
She has never ever shared something as much as this roof clean company, I don't believe for a second she has paid them the same amount as if a random Joe Bloggs hired them off the street.

Reactions: 27
My mouth full of cold sores does not completely disappear in days! This hinch is why you have to rub a cotton pad on your face to show no makeup, because you my dear are a LIAR 🤥

Reactions: 29
From what I can gather, APHA have devolved responsibility to the relevant Local Authorities via Trading Standards. This seems to have been put in place late last year, after I last emailed them as I didn't receive any further comms referring me to TS. It does make sense to tackle it at a local level though, if a bit more convoluted to report.
I’ve forwarded my initial email and the APHA reply to TS

Reactions: 11
How many more times is she gonna share that roof cleaning videos??? Boring!!!!

Reactions: 16
How many more times is she gonna share that roof cleaning videos??? Boring!!!!
Who the duck gets excited about a roof being cleaned. Fair enough if it was a new roof being tiled or something if they’d had damp issues but I don’t care she’s had her roof jet washed. It’s boring as duck and so out of touch with reality we are in a cost of living crisis!!!!

Reactions: 21
Hey Nusties, haven’t been on for a few days, have I missed anything?

My beautiful nana passed away, peacefully in her sleep, on Thursday night 💔

She just had her 96th birthday last month and was the most glamorous, kindest, funniest, caring woman you could ever wish to meet.

If there’s a perfect way to go this was it.

She’d just had her hair and nails done, she had her new birthday pj’s and housecoat on and she was watching MAFSA, her favourite programme.

Her neighbour was in watching it with her and she said she just closed her eyes and then she was gone.

My nana worked all her life, still voluntereed at the community cafe 2 days a week and honestly lived her life to the fullest.

She never had much, lived in a council bungalow, only had a small pension but she appreciated EVERYTHING and I mean everything.

Just comparing my nana’s life to woe is me Soph’s life, SH appreciates NOTHING.

She has everything she could wish for and she’s never happy. She will never be happy because she always wants more.

She has no money worries, a big house, husband, 2 healthy boys, family close by but she is never satisfied.

My nana used to say “I have love and I have my health so I’ll never go without”

Sorry for the essay guys ♥
Sending my Sincere Condolences , your Nana sounds like someone I’d have loved to have a cuppa with a lifetime of memories to listen to. What a grand age she reached.. look after yourself it sounds like a perfect end to a life well lived. Xxx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I saw a tik tok the other day where someone was talking about the downfall of the Kardashians. The main reasons they said they are becoming more unpopular now is because they’re too unrelatable and also too far away from the initial things that drew people to watching them in the early days. Sound at all familiar? 😂

Reactions: 22
Who the duck gets excited about a roof being cleaned. Fair enough if it was a new roof being tiled or something if they’d had damp issues but I don’t care she’s had her roof jet washed. It’s boring as duck and so out of touch with reality we are in a cost of living crisis!!!!
My landlord put me a new roof on a few years ago and the new doors and windows the year after due to me complaining for years about the house getting damp……..I forgot to video the process and perv all over the people doing it, damn me!! Although as nice as it was finally getting the work done I certainly didn’t get excited about it 😂😂 it was a pain in the arse, especially when I was quite happily working from home in the living room and I heard a huge crash……one of the roofers had come through the ceiling in my bedroom 😂😂😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ I laughed, what else could I do 😂😂😂😂 but I certainly bang on about it for a week!! Xx

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Gaining a few hundred followers isn’t great though is it 🙄
It's pathetic they've put on just over 2k followers. That's after her sharing endlessly for 6 days. 2k out of 4.6m is not good at all. I bet they did it for free and she promised them loads of followers in return so she had to keep sharing because the followers wasn't happening. I think given the level of the Hinch stans, they will find it difficult to convert those new followers into actual business

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.