Mrs Hinch #637 No amount of money can buy taste or class. Hinch should have CHAV tattooed on her arse! 🤪

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The irony of her posting about the RSPCA wanting help under the coronation campaign whilst systematically killing her dog with the lack of exercise and too much food isn’t lost on me 🙄.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
The irony of her posting about the RSPCA wanting help under the coronation campaign whilst systematically killing her dog with the lack of exercise and too much food isn’t lost on me 🙄.
And exposing her hens to bird flu and over feeding her camels with carrots

Reactions: 33
You know what we haven't had for a while, tattlers🤔 ...a classic hinch baking fail...preferably a pastry based one 🤣🤢🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Hey Nusties, haven’t been on for a few days, have I missed anything?

My beautiful nana passed away, peacefully in her sleep, on Thursday night 💔

She just had her 96th birthday last month and was the most glamorous, kindest, funniest, caring woman you could ever wish to meet.

If there’s a perfect way to go this was it.

She’d just had her hair and nails done, she had her new birthday pj’s and housecoat on and she was watching MAFSA, her favourite programme.

Her neighbour was in watching it with her and she said she just closed her eyes and then she was gone.

My nana worked all her life, still voluntereed at the community cafe 2 days a week and honestly lived her life to the fullest.

She never had much, lived in a council bungalow, only had a small pension but she appreciated EVERYTHING and I mean everything.

Just comparing my nana’s life to woe is me Soph’s life, SH appreciates NOTHING.

She has everything she could wish for and she’s never happy. She will never be happy because she always wants more.

She has no money worries, a big house, husband, 2 healthy boys, family close by but she is never satisfied.

My nana used to say “I have love and I have my health so I’ll never go without”

Sorry for the essay guys ♥
Sending love to you. Sounds like the perfect way to, she sounds like a wonderful woman xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Here is an idea Hunch, you supposed animal lover. How about you stop shilling products produced by known polluter and animal tester P&G?
How about you promote truly vegan products? Or use your platform to speak out against the animal cruelty involved in chemical testing?
How about you use less chemicals around your home? Stop using and flushing chemicals known to have a detrimental impact on the water table and aquatic life? Promote some environmentally friendly cleaning methods?
How about you stop shopping for mass produced (potentially by child labour) plastic crap that no one needs? Speak out about how these products take years to break down at Maldon tip, and the long term damage that micro-plastics are having on not just the environment, but the foods we consume and in turn, us.

Or carry on burying your head in the sand and sharing tit like that to pretend that you care when you couldn't give two steaming shits about the world you're complicit in destroying.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Here is an idea Hunch, you supposed animal lover. How about you stop shilling products produced by known polluter and animal tester P&G?
How about you promote truly vegan products? Or use your platform to speak out against the animal cruelty involved in chemical testing?
How about you use less chemicals around your home? Stop using and flushing chemicals known to have a detrimental impact on the water table and aquatic life? Promote some environmentally friendly cleaning methods?
How about you stop shopping for mass produced (potentially by child labour) plastic crap that no one needs? Speak out about how these products take years to break down at Maldon tip, and the long term damage that micro-plastics are having on not just the environment, but the foods we consume and in turn, us.

Or carry on burying your head in the sand and sharing tit like that to pretend that you care when you couldn't give two steaming shits about the world you're complicit in destroying.
THIS ⬆. I f*cking hate the amount of environmental damage she causes. It's how I first came across her, alerted by a like-minded friend. Then I found Tattle whilst researching her 💚 and learnt SO MUCH MORE!!

Reactions: 37

She can’t do that I’m afraid. They’re the only ones still paying her mortgage x

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hey Nusties, haven’t been on for a few days, have I missed anything?

My beautiful nana passed away, peacefully in her sleep, on Thursday night 💔

She just had her 96th birthday last month and was the most glamorous, kindest, funniest, caring woman you could ever wish to meet.

If there’s a perfect way to go this was it.

She’d just had her hair and nails done, she had her new birthday pj’s and housecoat on and she was watching MAFSA, her favourite programme.

Her neighbour was in watching it with her and she said she just closed her eyes and then she was gone.

My nana worked all her life, still voluntereed at the community cafe 2 days a week and honestly lived her life to the fullest.

She never had much, lived in a council bungalow, only had a small pension but she appreciated EVERYTHING and I mean everything.

Just comparing my nana’s life to woe is me Soph’s life, SH appreciates NOTHING.

She has everything she could wish for and she’s never happy. She will never be happy because she always wants more.

She has no money worries, a big house, husband, 2 healthy boys, family close by but she is never satisfied.

My nana used to say “I have love and I have my health so I’ll never go without”

Sorry for the essay guys ♥
Beautiful ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The only thing she'll do for the RSPCA is hotfoot it to B&M, pick up an insect hotel and a couple of bird boxes whilst filming an undeclared ad. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Nice filter while advertising some tanning drops.

Reactions: 14
Who wants to see a filtered face putting on anything?

I want to see a bare, spotty, blemished, pale face putting on make up so I can see the difference or a pale skin putting on tan and showing me the difference next day....

What's the point.... No one believes you?

Reactions: 34
Wonder how much she 'cared and loved her animals' when she flushed Flip and Flop down the loo?.....

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sorry to quote myshelf nusties, but I got hold of garner and they were shocked at what I described (the true facts, not MY opinion as per her previous woe me statement)

For direct contact the number is UkI: 0800 085 4376

They clearly should keep better track of their 'ambassadors' but in the meantime they acknowledged it is unacceptable and wrong. The ASA is one slow process but the brands themselves are the ones to contact I reckon. Every voice counts!
That’s amazing!

Reactions: 10
Just thinking, it's amazing how soooooooooooo many people recognise her, in public when she filters herself so much.😁

I belatedly realised that an avatar that someone was using was her - the unfiltered version.
I genuinely didn't realise it was her, until someone posted that particular photo on a recent thread.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.