Mrs Hinch #637 No amount of money can buy taste or class. Hinch should have CHAV tattooed on her arse! 🤪

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
[email protected]

SUBJECT: Avian flu biosecurity breach

Good afternoon,

Please see attached evidence of non-wild birds (3 hens) allowed to be freely roaming outside and uncovered today, 18th April 2023. I believe this to be in contravention of the current Avian Flu biosecurity rules.

This footage was shared by Sophie Hinchliffe on her Instagram stories (@mrshinchhome) around 1200 midday today, and should be available to view for 24 hours, unless she deletes it sooner.

I have included a screen recording, and a still image showing today’s date.

The address of the non-compliance is her home address:
XXX

Please let me know if you require any further information from me.

Many thanks,

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
I cannot believe this! Blatantly lying because IT IS AN AD and Oh my eyes - the FILTER!! How the duck can you use such a skin modifying filter to then rub a piece of cotton on your face and say 'look no makeup at all'. She is such a bloody bleep!

I am 100% reporting it and contacting Garnier UK.
Sorry to quote myshelf nusties, but I got hold of garner and they were shocked at what I described (the true facts, not MY opinion as per her previous woe me statement)

For direct contact the number is UkI: 0800 085 4376

They clearly should keep better track of their 'ambassadors' but in the meantime they acknowledged it is unacceptable and wrong. The ASA is one slow process but the brands themselves are the ones to contact I reckon. Every voice counts!

• Heart
Reactions: 59
[email protected]

Good afternoon,

Please see attached evidence of non-wild birds (3 hens) allowed to be freely roaming outside and uncovered today, 18th April 2023. I believe this to be in contravention of the current Avian Flu biosecurity rules.

This footage was shared by Sophie Hinchliffe on her Instagram stories (@mrshinchhome) around 1200 midday today, and should be available to view for 24 hours, unless she deletes it sooner.

XXX

Many thanks,

I'm.sure that as of 00.01 this morning this.is now allowed?

Reactions: 1
Either she’s wearing a filter which is changing the colour (which we all know she is) or she has got some makeup on because there’s definitely something on that wipe
Just the 🐂💩 she's wiped from the side of her mouth

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Has she seen that avian rules are changing on the 18th but not actually read up on the details as to what is changing and what is not?

Reactions: 11
This is covered here -

Then the email address was shared, I’ve just shared the email I sent in case it makes it easier for others to copy and paste.

Reactions: 7
As of today it's allowed but judging by the brilliant clear blue skies in the video, they were obviously out and about, roaming around before the restrictions were lifted today because most of SE England has been covered by a blanket of clouds. So definitely not sunbathing weather (even if you are a bird).

She just really can't help herself when it comes to breaking rules, can she? Covid rules, advertising rules, Avian Flu rules. It's a wonder any of her brand partners have continued to keep her on, being such a liability. Whenever I see an article about her, the comments section is always filled with backlash. Does she even have any real fans left??

Reactions: 17
She must really kick herself for how far she’s been left behind in this “friendship” with SS. At the beginning she was the one with all the followers. Then Stacey starts doing what she’s doing but better and now she’s been left posting the same roof content for 5000 days on the trot whilst SS is off to Paris for work, has another series of SYLO coming, another tv series announced on top of that and almost 1 mil more followers than her 🫣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
The latest stories are an AD, but NOT AN AD??! Using a filter again to ‘promote’ these products. I did notice that she has taken that heart necklace off to film this! Could it be the disappearing chain due to the filter, Hinch? Yet, your nostril keeps going AWOL! 😄
Nice to see some red numbers coming through too. Best get topping up on those bots!! 🤣
I came on to say the same about the necklace and the nostril. If anyone needs evidence here's a screenshot.

1681821191061.png

04164F44-4803-46D6-8879-16A5228EB38B.png

You missed a bit hunnny. Best get the roof boys back to perv at them finish the chimney stacks

• Haha
Reactions: 19
As of today it's allowed but judging by the brilliant clear blue skies in the video, they were obviously out and about, roaming around before the restrictions were lifted today because most of SE England has been covered by a blanket of clouds. So definitely not sunbathing weather (even if you are a bird).

She just really can't help herself when it comes to breaking rules, can she? Covid rules, advertising rules, Avian Flu rules. It's a wonder any of her brand partners have continued to keep her on, being such a liability. Whenever I see an article about her, the comments section is always filled with backlash. Does she even have any real fans left??
They aren’t allowed to be out, they still have to be covered and separate from wild birds

Reactions: 13
Seriously?!?!
Which filter does she use that completely changes every aspect of your face!View attachment 2109228
One of these pictures is Hinch, first thing in the morning with no make up (yeah right!) and the other is her on national television after several hours with a professional hair and make up artist. If I was her I would definitely sack the MUA.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She really was an amazing human being.

I was trying to type that with tears streaming down my face so it probably doesn’t make sense 🙈 But mu nana always said to us when I go make sure my hair, makeup and nails are done. Dont send me off with straggly brows or a hairy chin 😂 So it was just perfect timing she’d been glammed up that day. ♥
Im not surprised, I was in tears reading it.

I’m so sorry for you loss but I can hear the celebration of the years you shared with your nana too, she sounds like a truly selfless lady, beautiful inside and out.

sending ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
No. Housing meant housed and completely covered which they no longer have to be, but their outside areas still need to be fenced and netted to prevent wild birds contaminating the area. Or at least it must be evidenced that you are doing all you can to prevent access wild birds.

Reactions: 17
[email protected]

Good afternoon,

XXX

Many thanks,
Report report report😂😂😂😂

No. Housing meant housed and completely covered which they no longer have to be, but their outside areas still need to be fenced and netted to prevent wild birds contaminating the area. Or at least it must be evidenced that you are doing all you can to prevent access wild birds.
I guess her screeching and cackling would be enough of a deterrent for wild birds...

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.