Mrs Hinch #637 No amount of money can buy taste or class. Hinch should have CHAV tattooed on her arse! šŸ¤Ŗ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously?!?!
Which filter does she use that completely changes every aspect of your face!View attachment 2109228
She is so embarrassing!! It's like listing a 5 bedroom detached house within walking distance to the train station while you are actually selling a 2 bed terraced maisonette 20mins ride on the bus to the station. She is shameless. She knows it I reckon, hence she sounds a bit nervous and robotic but she still does it.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She knows we know she doesnā€™t look like that- Will do anything to earn a few pennies - Knows she will be reported- Will post about trolls to keep her hunniez on side
Rinse and repeat, this fraud will never change

Reactions: 21
Both trollomon and hinch ā€œgetting ready to cameraā€ today. Which one do you believe to be filtered to duck and which one looks a little more human?
AB6DE59B-4EC7-4497-83A7-9D45FF57D06A.jpeg

8D3D5E34-A92F-469B-B201-81A328B94151.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Hey Nusties, havenā€™t been on for a few days, have I missed anything?

My beautiful nana passed away, peacefully in her sleep, on Thursday night šŸ’”

She just had her 96th birthday last month and was the most glamorous, kindest, funniest, caring woman you could ever wish to meet.

If thereā€™s a perfect way to go this was it.

Sheā€™d just had her hair and nails done, she had her new birthday pjā€™s and housecoat on and she was watching MAFSA, her favourite programme.

Her neighbour was in watching it with her and she said she just closed her eyes and then she was gone.

My nana worked all her life, still voluntereed at the community cafe 2 days a week and honestly lived her life to the fullest.

She never had much, lived in a council bungalow, only had a small pension but she appreciated EVERYTHING and I mean everything.

Just comparing my nanaā€™s life to woe is me Sophā€™s life, SH appreciates NOTHING.

She has everything she could wish for and sheā€™s never happy. She will never be happy because she always wants more.

She has no money worries, a big house, husband, 2 healthy boys, family close by but she is never satisfied.

My nana used to say ā€œI have love and I have my health so Iā€™ll never go withoutā€

Sorry for the essay guys ā™„
Oh my goodness you've brought tears to my eyes, your nana sounds fabulous, I'm so sorry she is no longer with you ā¤

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Soā€¦when she goes out she puts make-up on her face because her face isnā€™t the same colour as her neck??
BUT it clearly is on the story!!!

Donā€™t all come at me with the filter nonsense youā€™re all trolls šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just watched her storiesā€¦good lord what the actual duck!! Got no make up onā€¦eyeliner and lashes not make up hun?? Her skin looks lovely but as we have gathered that will be the filter which is in in full force this morning. Bleating on about Garnier sending her a little box of goodies and not expecting an ad. Why are you doing an ad then hunnay?! Also how tiny is the ad and tagged accounts, will she ever learn?!

Reactions: 10
The latest stories are an AD, but NOT AN AD??! Using a filter again to ā€˜promoteā€™ these products. I did notice that she has taken that heart necklace off to film this! Could it be the disappearing chain due to the filter, Hinch? Yet, your nostril keeps going AWOL! šŸ˜„
Nice to see some red numbers coming through too. Best get topping up on those bots!! šŸ¤£

Attachments

Reactions: 22
Seriously?!?!
Which filter does she use that completely changes every aspect of your face!View attachment 2109228
Holy duck balls this really makes it clear as the micky taking filter appears. Jog on you lying tit for brains.

Thankyou tattle.because genuinely if you weren't all here I'd be sat.seething on my own,with no like minded,sussed her out people to talk this through with and get support from.and I'd be looking at the injustices of it,of her.of her fucked up behaviour. Of her lies.and it would make me feel rotten.
But your all here knowing,seeing her for what she is doing and it make me grounded,feel like it's HER IN THE WRONG not me or us. And what she's doing as a collective group we can stand up against. Because this tit isn't on.and no its not small or " get over it " stuff.because her tit perpetuates the immoral fuckers on that platform abusing theid position.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Sorry but Iā€™ve had enough of this thick cow, usually when she does this I will just pop a little complaint over to the ASA and hope they will do gods work but this time Iā€™ve actually gone to Garnier direct. I have a teenage niece who has been in a terrible state lately with low self esteem and depression because she feels so bad about her looks (even though sheā€™s gorgeous) and itā€™s because she is seeing all these unattainable beauty standards set by these absolute con artist influencers. Hinch herself has a teenage niece, you would think she would understand how important it is to show that being real is beautiful especially to young girls. Sheā€™s despicable.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
Sorry but Iā€™ve had enough of this thick cow, usually when she does this I will just pop a little complaint over to the ASA and hope they will do gods work but this time Iā€™ve actually gone to Garnier direct. I have a teenage niece who has been in a terrible state lately with low self esteem and depression because she feels so bad about her looks (even though sheā€™s gorgeous) and itā€™s because she is seeing all these unattainable beauty standards set by these absolute con artist influencers. Hinch herself has a teenage niece, you would think she would understand how important it is to show that being real is beautiful especially to young girls. Sheā€™s despicable.
Totally with you. That's why it gets us so angry eh. The unnatural and unattainable look she pushes.
Tell your neice she's a one bleeping off. Unique. bleeping beautiful just because she's her. There is one of her, that makes her a genuine beauty.
And noone can steal her heart,her soul. And others can look however they want,but they can't have her look,her little quarks,her giggle or her kindness,they can't have her greatness. So all she needs is to believe that. Others will come and go. She's got herself for life so be kind,and compassionate to herself and go get em.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I'm a bit behind. I just reported her for using a filter while trying to sell us those false tanning drops. To me that is false advertisement. That still isn't your face Soph. It has filtered out pores etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Oh my goodness you've brought tears to my eyes, your nana sounds fabulous, I'm so sorry she is no longer with you ā¤
She really was an amazing human being.

I was trying to type that with tears streaming down my face so it probably doesnā€™t make sense šŸ™ˆ But mu nana always said to us when I go make sure my hair, makeup and nails are done. Dont send me off with straggly brows or a hairy chin šŸ˜‚ So it was just perfect timing sheā€™d been glammed up that day. ā™„

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Trollomon may be a douchebag, and at times just as bad as hinch with her bullshitting....butttttt she comes across so much more natural on camera than hinch ...it's actually laughable šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ I'm sure she'd claim she was "still learning guyssssssh" but errrrr no that can't be the case now after 5 years of MrsHinchHome šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
After her recent telling off by the ASA, the fact that she's done an ad/not an ad and claimed shes not wearing make up but visibly has lashes on and her (hideous) eyebrows 'done' and is using a jawline slimming, cat's eyes, skin smoothing FILTER is disgusting and shame on her management for allowing her to carry on merrily deceiving her followers with false advertising šŸ¤¢šŸ˜”

Reactions: 32
ahahahahaha Trolloman showing herself getting actually ready in the morning and having some personality

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
She really was an amazing human being.

I was trying to type that with tears streaming down my face so it probably doesnā€™t make sense šŸ™ˆ But mu nana always said to us when I go make sure my hair, makeup and nails are done. Dont send me off with straggly brows or a hairy chin šŸ˜‚ So it was just perfect timing sheā€™d been glammed up that day. ā™„
So sorry Mrs D! She sounds like a lovely nana ā¤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Totally with you. That's why it gets us so angry eh. The unnatural and unattainable look she pushes.
Tell your neice she's a one bleeping off. Unique. bleeping beautiful just because she's her. There is one of her, that makes her a genuine beauty.
And noone can steal her heart,her soul. And others can look however they want,but they can't have her look,her little quarks,her giggle or her kindness,they can't have her greatness. So all she needs is to believe that. Others will come and go. She's got herself for life so be kind,and compassionate to herself and go get em.
I love this, thank you. I tell her all the time how beautiful she is, how much better she is than these fake Barbie dolls because she has a heart of pure gold, a cracking sense of humour and enough intelligence that she will never have to portray a fake lifestyle to sell crap to the vulnerable on Instagram but these girls (and boys) are bombarded with these lies day in, day out, Iā€™m so glad I didnā€™t grow up in the social media age.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.