Mrs Hinch #637 No amount of money can buy taste or class. Hinch should have CHAV tattooed on her arse! 🤪

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes so deceiving the way she words that ad pretty much saying good old L’Oréal, bless em sent them products out of the goodness of their health. She’s letting on like they are so small family company doing a wee nice thing! Its a billion dollar company ffs . So fake. I do think she’s good at the whole talking to you, making you her friend thing.

Reactions: 21
No make up on Guys! bloody liar! Does she think people are stupid or blind? Like seriously?!

I found an old pic of her (from the foodbank rush!) where it seems she had no make up on (apart from the sharpied on eyebrows!) and she trying to say this is her now today without makeup on? Piss off! Today's pic you can clearly see the false lashes and eyeliner. Sorry but is that not makeup?

hf1.JPG
hf6.JPG

Reactions: 25
I cannot believe this! Blatantly lying because IT IS AN AD and Oh my eyes - the FILTER!! How the duck can you use such a skin modifying filter to then rub a piece of cotton on your face and say 'look no makeup at all'. She is such a bloody bleep!

I am 100% reporting it and contacting Garnier UK.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
No make up on Guys! bloody liar! Does she think people are stupid or blind? Like seriously?!

I found an old pic of her (from the foodbank rush!) where it seems she had no make up on (apart from the sharpied on eyebrows!) and she trying to say this is her now today without makeup on? Piss off! Today's pic you can clearly see the false lashes and eyeliner. Sorry but is that not makeup?

View attachment 2109196View attachment 2109197
Blimey, she looks psychotic in that first picture! And she looks like a mean witch in the second one.

Reactions: 14
I cannot believe this! Blatantly lying because IT IS AN AD and Oh my eyes - the FILTER!! How the duck can you use such a skin modifying filter to then rub a piece of cotton on your face and say 'look no makeup at all'. She is such a bloody bleep!

I am 100% reporting it and contacting Garnier UK.
Is she trying to say that after 3 years of being paid to promote products she doesn’t know why they sent it to her free.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Billy bullshitter strikes again. Not only is it not at all sunny today (and hasn't been since 9am), she's forgetting that strict biosecurity measures must still be in place. Measures that prevent poultry coming into contact with wild birds. So no they can't just roam wherever.
IMG_20230418_120001.jpg

What a bleeping moron.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
I know nobody has a photo of her with no make up and no filter but who has the best no filter photo to use as the ‘standard’ we can all use in reporting her when she’s doing the make up/skin care #ads?

Reactions: 12
Now hens, I’ve had a quick catch up on here, and I have to ask.

Are you sure, like, really really sure, that Soph’s not just using a ring light?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

View attachment 2109196View attachment 2109197
Is that a little drawn on beauty spot too? It’s not on the 1st photo.

Reactions: 7
Anyway, for those of you who have forgotten, here's a reminder of the biosecurity measures. I'll add the most important point here: the chickens can come out of the small run but the larger area they access must also be covered to prevent wild birds getting in. This is a mandatory measure that everything possible should be done to limit contamination from wild birds. Mandatory, not suggested.
IMG_20230418_120648.jpg
IMG_20230418_120739.jpg
IMG_20230418_120806.jpg
IMG_20230418_120937.jpg

Reactions: 25
Ooh, not sure her new bestie Molly-Mae will be happy her promoting those drops that are the same as her own brand!

Reactions: 6
Hey Nusties, haven’t been on for a few days, have I missed anything?

My beautiful nana passed away, peacefully in her sleep, on Thursday night 💔

She just had her 96th birthday last month and was the most glamorous, kindest, funniest, caring woman you could ever wish to meet.

If there’s a perfect way to go this was it.

She’d just had her hair and nails done, she had her new birthday pj’s and housecoat on and she was watching MAFSA, her favourite programme.

Her neighbour was in watching it with her and she said she just closed her eyes and then she was gone.

My nana worked all her life, still voluntereed at the community cafe 2 days a week and honestly lived her life to the fullest.

She never had much, lived in a council bungalow, only had a small pension but she appreciated EVERYTHING and I mean everything.

Just comparing my nana’s life to woe is me Soph’s life, SH appreciates NOTHING.

She has everything she could wish for and she’s never happy. She will never be happy because she always wants more.

She has no money worries, a big house, husband, 2 healthy boys, family close by but she is never satisfied.

My nana used to say “I have love and I have my health so I’ll never go without”

Sorry for the essay guys ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 129
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.