Mrs Hinch #637 No amount of money can buy taste or class. Hinch should have CHAV tattooed on her arse! 🤪

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That advert is a great example of how robotic and lacking in passion she is. Someone said about the image of her and Jimbob procreating but I can't even picture them kissing. She's so wooden and lifeless, I can't imagine any kind of passionate moments between them.

It's like the only emotions she has are negative ones, that's when she seems to come to life - when she's ranting or having a moan. Anytime she's being positive about things that she apparently "loves", she just looks dead behind the eyes and her vocal expression falls flat. Even the animals or her own range (#ad) never seem to get her properly excited.

Reactions: 32
Have written to Garnier to report how disappointing it is that they now have to advertise their products with people who use filters. Not a true representation of the product or the outcome of when you use it.
It’s a fraudulent advert. Sophie is clearing using a filter on her face advertising skincare products. It’s wrong, misleading and she knows this. These skincare brands really need to choose who they pay to sell their products more wisely. Soph will never show her real face on IG. You only ever get to see it when she is out and about and a Hincher takes a photo.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
It’s a fraudulent advert. Sophie is clearing using a filter on her face advertising skincare products. It’s wrong, misleading and she knows this. These skincare brands really need to choose who they pay to sell their products more wisely. Soph will never show her real face on IG. You only ever get to see it when she is out and about and a Hincher takes a photo.
I love seeing how shocked her fans are when they see her real face 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That advert is a great example of how robotic and lacking in passion she is. Someone said about the image of her and Jimbob procreating but I can't even picture them kissing. She's so wooden and lifeless, I can't imagine any kind of passionate moments between them.

It's like the only emotions she has are negative ones, that's when she seems to come to life - when she's ranting or having a moan. Anytime she's being positive about things that she apparently "loves", she just looks dead behind the eyes and her vocal expression falls flat. Even the animals or her own range (#ad) never seem to get her properly excited.
It's either she lays on her back, he gets on top, one pump and its done or they are a right pair of sexpots

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Ffs looks nothing like her. Really hope the ASA bollocking isn’t over, and this use of filters is addressed. She’ll stop shilling beauty products quick enough with no filter 🤣

Reactions: 20
Do her sheep really think that filtered face is hers when you compare it to real life? Size of her chin here compared to her advert 😂
---
Ffs looks nothing like her. Really hope the ASA bollocking isn’t over, and this use of filters is addressed. She’ll stop shilling beauty products quick enough with no filter 🤣
It'll hopefully get to the point that brands won't trust her because the brands also get into trouble for false advertising, probably why they didn't ask her to advertise 🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 20
Reported!
Quite simply, it is an AD (she's actually marked it as one) and she's using a beauty filter while saying she has no make up on and promoting self tan!
Show us what you really look like Hinch!
Garnier need to stay clear of her.
IMG_20230418_104637.jpg

Reactions: 37
I don't normally make reports to the ASA but this advert is so misleading, I felt the need to.

Mrs Hinch begins her series of stories by telling the viewer she has been sent some items but has not been asked to promote it. Just to try it out and feedback to THEM with her thoughts. She goes on to use the product, quite clearly using a filter on her face which I believe is against the advertising standards rules. I find the use of filters while promoting skincare is extremely deceiving and does not offer a true representation of the product. She then goes on to tell the viewer that the product is on offer with Amazon at the moment. She is known to receive payment for affiliate links through Amazon. In her last story she shows the product which is now shown as an advert (despite her earlier claims that she is not promoting, just giving her opinion) with a link through to Amazon, earning her money through the affiliate link program as well as contradicting her earlier claim that she was not promoting the product.

I'm looking forward to when the likes of her finally get cancelled.

• Heart
Reactions: 69
Did she really post that comment in the forefront of that bleeping house.like read.the.room you privileged rich,get ahead witch.jesus what an unaware tactless witch.

Like me posting a bleeping lobster salad and champagne and saying don't worry people do the best you can with simple ingredients don't worry about what others say we are all on our own cooking journey.
---
I don't normally make reports to the ASA but this advert is so misleading, I felt the need to.

Mrs Hinch begins her series of stories by telling the viewer she has been sent some items but has not been asked to promote it. Just to try it out and feedback to THEM with her thoughts. She goes on to use the product, quite clearly using a filter on her face which I believe is against the advertising standards rules. I find the use of filters while promoting skincare is extremely deceiving and does not offer a true representation of the product. She then goes on to tell the viewer that the product is on offer with Amazon at the moment. She is known to receive payment for affiliate links through Amazon. In her last story she shows the product which is now shown as an advert (despite her earlier claims that she is not promoting, just giving her opinion) with a link through to Amazon, earning her money through the affiliate link program as well as contradicting her earlier claim that she was not promoting the product.

I'm looking forward to when the likes of her finally get cancelled.
I'd cc it with ad ons to garnier, her management team etc too.really show people and anyone associated with her what a great big disappointment and morally tit person they have sent their products too.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
It’s not even a very good advert is it. How does it smell, do you have to wash your hands carefully after application, how does it compare price wise, how long does the tan last, what other competition is there in the market, do you have to exfoliate first, what’s it’s key selling point etc etc etc….If Garnier are reading here then for god’s sake stop advertising via numpties like this who break the rules and don’t even do a good job when they break them. All thone stories have made me do is think of using a different companies products.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
She's got the bitchiest looking face ever.

She's bad at these ads, ermmmm, so yeah, errrmmmm, that's all she says, so robotic. She's rehearsed what to say but she's still doing a terrible job.
Garnier need to duck her right off

Reactions: 34
This is not an ad guys….with the word AD in the corner 🙄
Look I’ve got no make up on! Maybe not, but the filter you’ve used makes your skin look smooth, your jaw narrower and makes you have eyes like a cat. This is why I’d never buy off anyone who uses such a face changing filter to advertise beauty products. Your face is fine! Just stop insulting your followers.
Yes yes yes.that is not your face! Your adding to woman's and children perpetuated shame over how they look you bleeping awful woman.
Not even you looks like you.
Last straw today.
The amount of body image and beauty image problems there is at the moment.abd she is why,ones like her on that platform are the ones fueling that unavailable and unattainable look.selling a product to vulnerable people who no matter what cannot get that look.and so she makes them feel a failure.or worse about their skin or selves or achievements or worth.
And she's been told.so she clearly gives not one tit about others

Hasn’t got any make up on her face but she’s filtered to duck!

Reactions: 16
Hang on, hang on…..try it out, didn’t ask to promote or share it but put a sneaky little AD showing in the corner 🤣🤣 GET IN THE BIN HINCH!! 🤣🤣🤣 it’s clearly promoting it!! 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 31
Reported!
Quite simply, it is an AD (she's actually marked it as one) and she's using a beauty filter while saying she has no make up on and promoting self tan!
Show us what you really look like Hinch!
Garnier need to stay clear of her.
View attachment 2109104
Beauty filter, thousands of pounds worth of fillers/Botox. More than likely had eyebrow laminated and micro bladed.
So unrelatable.

Reactions: 13
It's why there is so much stuttering and editing cuts too.wheres she's had to put it through the filter app and edits. Such big jutting because she is literally changing the scene

Reactions: 12
She's a nasty witch who is one hundred percent used to getting her own way. It's her way or she doesn't want to know.
We've been told in the past what a bullying horror she was in school and nothing she does or says is ever going to make her come across as meek and kind.
She doesn't care about anyone, especially not her children.
And where's an update on her dad? - He obviously had enough of all her bull and probably put up with it for the last twenty years.
Just incase you are reading Hinch, no one here likes you and no one here cares - save your soul and do one nice thing or just go away. Thank you 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 16
After watching the ad my first thought was 7-9 drops was alot. How orange is she?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m actually really offended she thinks we’re dumb enough to believe that advert honestly 😭😂 “nothing on the wipe” I CAN SEE IT

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.