Mrs Hinch #636 Even the rats are abandoning the sinking ship

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do people actually clean their roof? I’ve never even looked near mine let alone thought about cleaning it. As long as it doesn’t leak I leave it alone

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Is it not good enough to just eat yoghurt out of the pot? If I wanted to give the kids ice lollies, I’d just buy exactly that! Constantly playing around with food.
Also how many tubs of B&Js does one person need?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I’ve had a self enforced Hinch break just because I was going to lose my mind otherwise.

I’m still catching up but has Hinch just outed her cleaner in that last story? Aside from the tit tip of freezing petit flous with the horrendous Disney music, who the who the hell was hoovering in the background when the music stopped because it sure as hell wasn’t her.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
I’ve had a self enforced Hinch break just because I was going to lose my mind otherwise.

I’m still catching up but has Hinch just outed her cleaner in that last story? Aside from the tit tip of freezing petit flous with the horrendous Disney music, who the who the hell was hoovering in the background when the music stopped because it sure as hell wasn’t her.
I think it might have been NoNob vacuuming the log burner… yet she shows she lovesssssssh doing it herself. I bet it’s always him doing it, she just does enough for the story, he does the rest 😂

Reactions: 18
Omg give the kids a proper icelolly , or atleast little milk ones if they prefer creamier textures. My freezer is never not full of the big multipack of icelollies and icecream lollies from Aldi. My kids love them! They do no frigging harm!

She's OK with her ben&j every night though isn't she, little miss mugshot dinner, ben and jerry supper.

Reactions: 40
Why does Ronnie still wear bibs? Is it because she wants him to match Lennie?! She’s insane. I can’t see any reason why he would still need one…
I mean correct me if I’m wrong!

• Sad
Reactions: 24
More money's worth of Ben & Jerry's in her freezer than we have food in our whole fridge and freezer together at the minute. Also who's legs are vacuuming in the background, don't look like nonob or freydas legs to me.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Sticks in yoghurts, frozen, CLEVAAAAH! 👏🏼 🤪
Identikit on the boiiieez AGAIN! STOP!
Cunty pink chemicals under the shhhink makes you shhhho happy? NO, it's an AD and makes you money, you grifter!
Jesus Christ!!!!!
What a bloody bore and hole.

Reactions: 30
I’m not 100% sure but I’m pretty sure I read that you shouldn’t jet wash roof tiles as it damages them. That if you are having your roof cleaned they should use a brush 🤷‍♀️

let’s hope it cracks tiles and she gets some leaks
That roof is knackered anyway, she’d of been better off spending the money getting a new one rather than on all the pointless crap she has. The tiles look like they are becoming porous so jet washing them is an idiotic move.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Do people actually clean their roof? I’ve never even looked near mine let alone thought about cleaning it. As long as it doesn’t leak I leave it alone
I haven't, I have a window cleaner who comes every 2 weeks and they do my gutters three times a year cos I have alot of trees surrounding my house, but not my roof!

I don't think it's necessarily a bad thing though, my husband and I jet wash our drive and patios a good few times a year. It's the same bloody thing really. I like my gardens looking nice and pretty, I'm very proud! I mean I wouldnt go as far as jet washing my roof, PERSONALLY, but she's done worse and will continue to do worse.

I stand by saying it's boring as duck content though 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 12
I have booked a roof clean in late April. I have telephone wires above my house and the birds tit all over it plus the build up of moss is shocking. The birds peck it off and throw it on the ground and sometimes when I get up in the morning it's awful and tramps black dirt in the house. My guy is scraping the roof first and then sprays it with stuff to kill the rest. My house is nowhere as big as hers but I do need it done. I did comment a few threads back how green and dirty her roof was lol. Also the guy said to do it when the weather is better and dry.

Who's cleaning out the log burner? Jamie?

Untitled.png

• Wow
Reactions: 13
She only did that so she could show off the £1ks worth of Ben & Jerry's. Her arteries must be 🤮

• Haha
Those legs are too long to be (cough) 6 foot tall noknob.

Also, I appreciate there was music over them but has anyone ever seen either of those two children reminded to say thank you when they are given a treat. (I assume that’s what the frozen yoghurts, what an amazing idea by the way, are supposed to be.)
Both those things were what I came on to say. My children always had to say thank you from an early age.

Reactions: 17
Is it not good enough to just eat yoghurt out of the pot? If I wanted to give the kids ice lollies, I’d just buy exactly that! Constantly playing around with food.
Also how many tubs of B&Js does one person need?
Just screams disordered Slimming World style eating making stuff out of yoghurt

Reactions: 20
More money's worth of Ben & Jerry's in her freezer than we have food in our whole fridge and freezer together at the minute. Also who's legs are vacuuming in the background, don't look like nonob or freydas legs to me.
Good spot, is that the nanny/ cleaner

Reactions: 10
Love that everyone is already on whose legs are those? I was going for Abi. I truly believe that they wouldn’t get a “real cleaner” in but that the whole family are roped into cleaning and babysitting duties in order to maintain the facade.
2767B65C-DBE3-4398-B3CA-F75D4D12008F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.