Mrs Hinch #636 Even the rats are abandoning the sinking ship

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love that everyone is already on whose legs are those? I was going for Abi. I truly believe that they wouldn’t get a “real cleaner” in but that the whole family are roped into cleaning and babysitting duties in order to maintain the facade.
View attachment 2095286
I think Abi too - I reckon they pay her to clean and to also help look after the livestock. Shame they can’t pay someone to properly exercise Henry.

Reactions: 19
Imagine having so much money you can get someone to jet wash your roof
That grabby cow probably didn't pay for it anyway, the roof guys were probably paid in 'lifetimes worth of invitations to noknobs Guns and Gangsta themed birthday parties' 🤭 Lucky them.😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I haven't, I have a window cleaner who comes every 2 weeks and they do my gutters three times a year cos I have alot of trees surrounding my house, but not my roof!
Fair play, keeping the gutters clean is the most important thing 🙌 - I preach about it all the time, but am never as disciplined as that!🤫

Reactions: 4
702565FA-211D-4CB8-9B36-6F2700A50375.png

Why can’t she spell? Or pronounce things correctly? Can someone really be that bleeping dim?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
No one else is with those things but you, if this is what your content has come down to, please get in the sea 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I have booked a roof clean in late April. I have telephone wires above my house and the birds tit all over it plus the build up of moss is shocking. The birds peck it off and throw it on the ground and sometimes when I get up in the morning it's awful and tramps black dirt in the house. My guy is scraping the roof first and then sprays it with stuff to kill the rest. My house is nowhere as big as hers but I do need it done. I did comment a few threads back how green and dirty her roof was lol. Also the guy said to do it when the weather is better and dry.
My place is similar, with practically a carpet of bits of moss the birds throw down on the paths. But in my case I've 1950s asbestos-fibre tiles that need replacing anyway, and jet washing would be a bad idea as they're quite fragile and it'd push water under the less secure ones. Like you I do scrape what I can reach on the worst elevation. I'd biocide it if I trusted its integrity.

Reactions: 7
Obsessed - the most overused word on social media that has completely lost any meaning now that every scamming influencer likes to use it to describe something they like, even if it’s just for a second!
Another overused one “melts into the skin” when the TikTok make up brigade are trying to flog some crazy expensive brand. It drives me up the wall. I’m obsessed with… and then the day later obsessed with something that’s the same as yesterday. Influencers should be banned. Bunch of lying twats.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Really lovely of the boys to say 'Cheers' with their lollies, but rather than laugh like the demented twit she is, why not say "that's nice boys".
she's quick enough to comment on them fighting ... 😡

Reactions: 17
Alpacas have never done anything to me ,but her videos are making me despise the poor bastards 🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Alpacas have never done anything to me ,but her videos are making me despise the poor bastards 🙈🤣
I’ve been playing a game on my Nintendo switch and I have to attack llamas to get some materials from them, the only way I can do it is to call them Roy as I hit them 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
That roof has a lot of build up. Almost as if she lives next to a major road with lots of traffic.

I’m so bored by her and my own comment. You nusty hens are the only reason I’m still here.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Stop 🥺 with 🥺 this 🥺 tit 🥺

Who the duck even uses that apart from the insta hunzzz? I've only ever used it to take the piss on here :ROFLMAO:

Mad Ma smuggling some gifted tit out of the house to sell on? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.