Mrs Hinch #636 Even the rats are abandoning the sinking ship

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another overused one “melts into the skin” when the TikTok make up brigade are trying to flog some crazy expensive brand. It drives me up the wall. I’m obsessed with… and then the day later obsessed with something that’s the same as yesterday. Influencers should be banned. Bunch of lying twats.
Another overused one is “insane”. Anything good is “insane” according to the instahuns. Drives me nuts

Reactions: 15
Stop 🥺 with 🥺 this 🥺 tit 🥺

Who the duck even uses that apart from the insta hunzzz? I've only ever used it to take the piss on here :ROFLMAO:

Mad Ma smuggling some gifted tit out of the house to sell on? :unsure:

That’s my most used emoji…I’ll see myself out 🚪

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sorry if I’m Middleton to the party here but there’s absolutely no way Lennie is the age she says he is. Im just not having that he’s like a week older than my son. I know pictures are deceiving but nope. Not having it. Mind you, she is about 50ft tall and so is jimbob!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I love that she's seemingly got the tradesmen in, up on scaffolding washing her roof. Her mum there aswell doing stuff. And the cleaner spotted too! And she's pissing about making bleeping yoghurt lollies and talking to the camels 😂😂 god she's got a hard life

Reactions: 34
Sorry if I’m Middleton to the party here but there’s absolutely no way Lennie is the age she says he is. Im just not having that he’s like a week older than my son. I know pictures are deceiving but nope. Not having it. Mind you, she is about 50ft tall and so is jimbob!
Go on…..

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Has she never understood the concept of letting your children run riot with whatever toys they see fit and just tidying up when they’re in bed?
My living room looks like it’s had a fight with Smyths by the end of the day but it’s all good fun.
Yes!!!! If your house doesn't look like Toys r Us after a ram raid you're doing it wrong (& whispers) on bad days it didn't get tidied either! (At the time Forces Wife with Hubby often deployed & chronically sick) not that there ever needs to be a flipping reason! Loosen up Grinch!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Just popping up with something that someone else has probably already said - I grew up in a house with a disordered eating household and was only allowed frozen yoghurts and no ice cream because ✨calories✨ even though I was about 7….and it’s issues that stuck with me for the best part of 20 years!

• Sad
Reactions: 17
View attachment 2094411

Guysssssh, I’ve got my Owlets up, dressed, fed and ready for the day and I’m ready..... but before we can go out I need to check that my cupboard under the sink looks good ...so I can feel good 🙄 My washing-up liquid bottle looks a bit lopsided, oh no, I feel awful and can’t go out now 🙄😂

FFS.... what absolute rubbish she comes out with. I’ve heard it all now, if her cupboard looks good she feels good 🤣😂🤣😂
Oh no....my undersink cupboard is a crammed in mess & has ring marks from various bottles. Best go & sulk then.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
How the duck does she get away with the lies and deception 🤬
🙄
I think that house on the window cleaners page is another one

Fiddle carrying in her gear. So Hinch quickly put down the camera.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.