Mrs Hinch #636 Even the rats are abandoning the sinking ship

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20230415_095002_Facebook.jpg

Sorry if this has been shared already but the comments on this post are interesting! Seems not many are defending her.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If shes covered in coldsores could she not just whack the Gretal/Rita filter on, no?
??
Exactly! It's not as if she doesn't filter her face anyway! 🙄 If she can make her nostrils disappear, I'm pretty sure she can make coldsores vanish too! 😂 Obviously the truth was that she just couldn't be arsed!

Apologies if someone has already said something similar - I'm just catching up.

Reactions: 6
I was working in Ireland last week 🍉 and her crap was all reduced to clear in Tesco.

Needless to say i didnt buy any 😂

Reactions: 9
I hope Tesco had a clause in their contract with her that stops her using her designs with any other business.

Reactions: 13
She’s pushing the “naughty” narrative in preparation for the next book - she is not going to get much mileage from two boys who are either at soft play or staring at a screen.

Reactions: 19
I haven’t read back through the thread yet but

WTAF have those poor boys got on???????

And her roof is fucked!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So apparently Mrs Hinch doesn’t even do her own cleaning content anymore she just films other people cleaning?! Unbelievable!!

I genuinely believe she’s trying to be like Jo’s unfiltered life on Instagram and TikTok. She’s not funny or enjoyable to watch or relate to. Maybe it’s because I don’t see how selling your soul to social media for a quick ££ is relatable and fair on their kids. Only Hinch can’t even copy someone correctly and fucks it up every time.

Reactions: 12
I hope Tesco had a clause in their contract with her that stops her using her designs with any other business.
I guess it depends who is considered the brand owner in the collaboration - if Tesco then all of the designs may be considered their intellectual property ❤ they may even have exclusivity agreements with the suppliers preventing anyone else sourcing from them 👀 (I don’t have any insider knowledge sadly, just speculating!)

Reactions: 6
I wouldn’t be surprised if she does an ITS collection with her best bubs.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I worked in retail for 10 years and if that braggy, incoherent lunatic had appeared in our break room acting like it’s all just a big joke to her, I’d have been really pissed off.

Retail can be a difficult, demanding job that is often long hours and underpaid. My colleagues and I would often go into the break room for a rant after being sworn at or verbally abused or were just exhausted. Or we’d go in there to pick up wage slips and stress about how, even on pay day, we were going to pay for stuff and this was a few years ago now, when there wasn’t the cost of living crisis on. So to have someone like her appear and be laughing/wheezing at nothing and making out like she understood working in retail and how shops work now just because someone has let her put something on a shelf, I’d have found it a real insult.

She’s so out of touch, and so are her management if they have arranged this.
When I was 18 I did a part time Christmas role in Debenhams - I could not hack it. I am always so polite to people who work in retail as I know how tit it can be.

Reactions: 9
I was once advised roofs should NEVER be powerwashed as its too harsh. It dislodges the mortar which then crumbles and bingo, leaky roof!!! And how much will all that have cost? Into the thousands I'm sure. Her sheep are probably worried about keeping their roof over their head and she posts this vulgar display.
But that's just her all over. Vulgar and chavvy.
Tesco were dead right to cut and run, the tide is turning!

The cleaning sex puns make a part of my soul die every single time. Absolute cringe
They make my skin crawl. Her objectification of men, tradesmen, makes me sick to my stomach. Urgh. I hate it. See also the chippendales/magic Mike crap. Just grim.

I’d rather eat dog tit than watch stuff like that.

She’s pushing the “naughty” narrative in preparation for the next book - she is not going to get much mileage from two boys who are either at soft play or staring at a screen.
That’ll explain the outfits too, they’re for the book. Hinch Bros Adventures at HMP Notafarm

• Haha
Why don’t you try saying something NICE about your kids for once Hinch?

P.S Lennie shouldn’t be left unattended with the toilet long enough to put all his toys down it…how does that even happen when you have at least 3 full time layabouts supposedly looking after them 🙄
View attachment 2101058
funny thing is Soph, toddlers ‘learn’ their behaviour and their boundaries from somewhere…👀🪞

Reactions: 16
Sorry Maldonites, I’m really hoping you get a couple of days of high winds and torrential rain to duck up her roof. With any luck it’ll just happen in the Tend Farm microclimate

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.