Mrs Hinch #636 Even the rats are abandoning the sinking ship

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Since when does Lonnie have any toys to flush down the toilet?
Why would Ronnie throw the whole thing away? Unless he’s seen mummaz do that in a strop and was replicating her behaviour. Maybe he thought he was just putting the packaging in the bin and got confused. Meanwhile trollomon smashes out a late night chat that actually made me chuckle.

Reactions: 39
I actually love lennies expression on that story. He is so done with her tit already.
I hate the hats she puts on them. How does she get them to keep them on as well!! I’ve never been able to keep a hat on mine 😂

Reactions: 18
Sophie Hinchliffe - ain’t even a cleaner and is the worlds worst mother.

I am full of so much sadness after her most recent story of the boys. Is she incapable of saying anything nice about them… ever?! If any of that is true, like I’ve said previously, it’s no wonder they behave the way they do with her as their mother. I can’t imagine Sophie bending down to get on their level, having a proper conversation with them and explaining right from wrong in ways they can understand. I can just see her kicking off, taking it personally and calling them badly behaved children, which is what she constantly portrays to 4.7 million people online. They are children for goodness sake, what do you expect?! They need love, care, nurture, they need teaching, patience, understanding. I don’t think they receive any of that from anyone around them. They don’t stand a chance 😞. X

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Why don’t you try saying something NICE about your kids for once Hinch?

P.S Lennie shouldn’t be left unattended with the toilet long enough to put all his toys down it…how does that even happen when you have at least 3 full time layabouts supposedly looking after them 🙄
View attachment 2101058
What are they wearing? Looks like the uniform of a youth detention centre.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I thought the person who said they were from Next was joking. Blimey they are awful. Who is buying them????? Aside from HMP Farm.

• Haha
This just popped up on my Facebook. Interesting that they say ‘She’s made the difficult decision to bring the incredibly successful partnership to a close as she moves to develop other exciting projects of her own which was not possible whilst working exclusively with Tesco."

Also, have they let slip what her new animals are going to be? 🤔

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
Don’t believe either of those tales about her “naughty” boys…I don’t get it what is she trying to say that she is a “normal” Mum? Hinch you aren’t fooling tattle we all know you are bleeping weird! 😂

Reactions: 17
I thought the person who said they were from Next was joking. Blimey they are awful. Who is buying them????? Aside from HMP Farm.
Yes that was me - I couldn’t believe they were from Next either - maybe she got them for free as she still has her F&F Hinch clothing online with them 😂

Next also sell the T-shirts….just wondering when the Best Bro one will feature…. 🤔 Perhaps she’ll stick it on Roy seeing as he’s her favourite son.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can you imagine their classmates in secondary school in only a few years being able to resist the temptation of them both being total laughing stocks. Still hope it was worth it Hinch to create your fake content for your “Hinch Farm” Volume 3 or whatever that nonsense was.

Reactions: 16
This just popped up on my Facebook. Interesting that they say ‘She’s made the difficult decision to bring the incredibly successful partnership to a close as she moves to develop other exciting projects of her own which was not possible whilst working exclusively with Tesco."

Ooh hello!!! Will she actually address it now?

Ahhhhhh. This explains her crappy Tesco food haul yesterday. She must have known this “cuts ties with Tesco” was being printed. She’s obvo just grabbed any Tesco shite she can out of her cupboard 😂😂

Now it makes sense. “No bad blood with Tesco guyyssss”. Whatever. You’ve been dumped. HA HA

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Errm the date
Hun, someone's already told you that's not her house, but to clear it up for anyone else who hasn't read the thread (where we've been over this a few times already):

- It's very obviously not her house.
- The van has been seen by local Tattlers (myself included) parked outside the house this week.
- They've clearly just been tagging her in their posts in the hope that she'll notice them. They've offered her a freebie or discount in exchange for "the Hinch effect", not realising that the effect isn't what it was a few years ago.
- It's very obviously not her house, read back through the thread.

Reactions: 35
Has anyone else noticed she always puts ‘but we wouldn’t change them for the world’ at the end of every story where she is slagging them off. Hoping this will justify the fact that all she does is slag her children off?!

Omg there not are they. Shame on next. Their stuff is usually amazing!! I get a lot of my sons tops from there cos I love the colours and patterns. What on earth are they doing selling those monstrosities
---
Has anyone else noticed she always puts ‘but we wouldn’t change the for the world’ at the end of every story where she is slagging them off. Hoping this will justify the fact that all she does is slag her children off?!
She’s just trying to tell herself that. She would change it really I reckon

Reactions: 13

That sounds like a non-story, it doesn't give any more information that the obvious - her contract finished and they're getting rid of old stock.
I'm fairly sure other stories about her have referenced her having pigs too. It's either bad research or she has a press pack with the wrong information in it. I genuinely don't believe the trough pictured in the new paddock area is low enough for pigs. I may be wrong, it may be a red herring but I'm not going to trust The Sun to have the correct information either.

Reactions: 14
She's been told by her management company to be more relatable but she is so crap at it, as a family they do duck all so she has no real stories to tell so she makes tit up that is unbelievable, those outfits are truly horrific, those poor kiddies are dressed up and made to stand and pose so she can put it on IG, when they get older they are going to be so embarrassed and probably dislike her

Catching up but her story last night is another classic Hinch fable - a made up story of something that never happened.

I have never heard of a child being given a gingerbread man and throwing it away immediately into a bin. No way.

And when would Lon be able to escape his compound aka playroom, to grab all his farm toys, wrap them in toilet paper and to flush them down the loo. It’s an unbelievable story and similar to the magic bus stop and ride to the fair.

Sophie needs to stop this nonsense now. Her ‘career’ is well and truly over. Perhaps she should try actual parenting or read books - educate herself perhaps? She needs to stop posting about her boys and educate herself on the REAL and TRUE dangers of having your kids plastered all over social media. Mom unchartered would be a good starting point.

Attachments

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.