Mrs Hinch #636 Even the rats are abandoning the sinking ship

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Since when does Lonnie have any toys to flush down the toilet?
Why would Ronnie throw the whole thing away? Unless he’s seen mummaz do that in a strop and was replicating her behaviour. Maybe he thought he was just putting the packaging in the bin and got confused. Meanwhile trollomon smashes out a late night chat that actually made me chuckle.
I’m not a fan of trolloman and her breastfeeding boobs but I’ll give credit where it’s due. She does usually share quite natural photos of her kids whether they are staged is debatable but I think her children look happy, stimulated and obviously adore her. Pitch that against R&L who are made to stand in ridiculous matchy matchy outfits for numerous takes until that cretin has a photo she thinks insta worthy. No natural motherly tenderness is ever apparent just her stupid inspirational quotes and protestations of love and not knowing what she’d do without them. She should know well, she’s without them most of the time anyway. Hope she has a day off. Can’t bear to see any more of that bloody roof cleaning! Riveting stuff these days indeed 🙄

Reactions: 24
Sorry Maldonites, I’m really hoping you get a couple of days of high winds and torrential rain to duck up her roof. With any luck it’ll just happen in the Tend Farm microclimate
Tornado would be nice seeing as all the tiles are probably lose now 😕

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That sounds like a non-story, it doesn't give any more information that the obvious - her contract finished and they're getting rid of old stock.
I'm fairly sure other stories about her have referenced her having pigs too. It's either bad research or she has a press pack with the wrong information in it. I genuinely don't believe the trough pictured in the new paddock area is low enough for pigs. I may be wrong, it may be a red herring but I'm not going to trust The Sun to have the correct information either.
yeh pigs were mentioned before, may have been the same article rewritten - but I’m sure it was mentioned here before Xmas.
---
Sorry if this has been said already but I wish I knew what miraculous cold sore treatment she uses that clears her ‘mouthful’ of sores in what…3 days? I get them loads and even after a week there’s scabs. Certainly wouldn’t be hugging and kissing strangers. Come on Dogpie, why were you really not showing your face.
if you get them very often and usually more than one, then keep a diary and some photos of the flares and have a non-urgent chat with your GP about aciclovir treatment x

Reactions: 6
Her 15 mins has gone on way too long but its definitely coming to an end she has spent at least 18 months trying to reinvent her persona away from cleaning it clearly has not worked. The new house then animals, the terrible two ( poor kids 💔) it’s time she stood back and took a review of what is actually important to her if it’s fame and money then unfortunately she’s going to be very unhappy in a few years time, but right now she can turn her family life around and reclaim her kids privacy. I would seriously question the business sense of stepping away from cleaning it was those brand endorsements and sponsorship that gave her everything she has, who did she think the next brands were going to be? huge sales from alpacas fruit and veg companies or the literal chicken feed!! 😂
our local Tesco had her first range which was then sold off reduced and very little since the huge pjs thing was on sale for months on end, not at all surprising it’s finished.

Reactions: 15
Why is she so smutty? It's not even funny. Just makes her sound pathetic. We all know you aren't getting any so chill down with all your crass comments

Reactions: 13
That sounds like a non-story, it doesn't give any more information that the obvious - her contract finished and they're getting rid of old stock.
I'm fairly sure other stories about her have referenced her having pigs too. It's either bad research or she has a press pack with the wrong information in it. I genuinely don't believe the trough pictured in the new paddock area is low enough for pigs. I may be wrong, it may be a red herring but I'm not going to trust The Sun to have the correct information either.
Jamie hinted towards welcoming animals with the word ‘olde’. Old Spot Pigs maybe? Can’t remember the height of the trough though. Whatever animals she’s getting, she shouldn’t. She can’t look after her dog and two boys, let alone other animals. I still can’t get over her thought process of moving to a bigger house for her family, yet gives all green space to alpacas, hens and whatever mystery animals are about to appear soon. I’d want my kids to run free in their garden, playing and having fun, and also to invite friends and not worry about doors being open in the warmer months and an alpaca wandering around inside!

Reactions: 12
Who gets a bingo for mentioning how she used to clean her window sills at greyskull? As she is clearly up to date on here what else do we want to see 😂

Reactions: 11
Seriously how is she still bleating on about this stupid roof/ house clean, what is it 3 days now?!

Reactions: 18
They make my skin crawl. Her objectification of men, tradesmen, makes me sick to my stomach. Urgh. I hate it. See also the chippendales/magic Mike crap. Just grim.

I’d rather eat dog tit than watch stuff like that.
I got blocked when I called her out on the conservatory builders. I said I'd be absolutely disgusted if someone treated my husband like that when he was working at their house.

Reactions: 26
Surprised the little village of maldon hasn't flooded the amount of water that's been used on her manor.
My god just stop now please before the huns start wackin their karchers out

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I wouldn’t be surprised if she does an ITS collection with her best bubs.
Someone on MHMMDI said about ITS too. A collection full of beige snit suits or leggings and sports socks. Sounds like a winner.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Surprised the little village of maldon hasn't flooded the amount of water that's been used on her manor.
My god just stop now please before the huns start wackin their karchers out
“the huns start wackin their karchers out”
Deceased :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The public shaming of her children is becoming very frequent and quite worrisome now. It's not normal, it's bullying and a power play. Do we know the name of her new management company at all?
CuntsoftheGram Pty Ltd hope that helps 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.