Mrs Hinch #636 Even the rats are abandoning the sinking ship

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The public shaming of her children is becoming very frequent and quite worrisome now. It's not normal, it's bullying and a power play. Do we know the name of her new management company at all?

• Sad
Reactions: 34
She needs to get a real job working there and not piss about playing tills like she did one time in Home Bargains. She's acting like a giggling little girl being allowed in the adult staff room. It's just taking the bleeping piss and is actually an insult to us real hard working people.
Would love to see all these influencers lives crash down beneath them so they have to go out and get a proper job working long 12 hour days 5/6 days a week.
I worked in retail for 10 years and if that braggy, incoherent lunatic had appeared in our break room acting like it’s all just a big joke to her, I’d have been really pissed off.

Retail can be a difficult, demanding job that is often long hours and underpaid. My colleagues and I would often go into the break room for a rant after being sworn at or verbally abused or were just exhausted. Or we’d go in there to pick up wage slips and stress about how, even on pay day, we were going to pay for stuff and this was a few years ago now, when there wasn’t the cost of living crisis on. So to have someone like her appear and be laughing/wheezing at nothing and making out like she understood working in retail and how shops work now just because someone has let her put something on a shelf, I’d have found it a real insult.

She’s so out of touch, and so are her management if they have arranged this.

Reactions: 38
That last post of the boys was like a police mug shot showing the suspects and detailing their crimes. I’m sorry Hinch but with 3 adults in the house full time how on earth did Lennie have time to take his toys into the bathroom and try to flush them down the toilet? He’s a toddler ffs, why is no one watching him?

• Haha
Reactions: 39
If she truly has been the one to end the Tesco collab it’ll be to schill her homeware independently won’t it. She had it on her beg board didn’t she?

Surely she’s exhausted it now though? There’s only so many heart shaped bowls and grey kitchen utensils one Hun can have surely? Not like any of them use them. They’re for show only so won’t need to be replaced!

Reactions: 21
Sorry if this has been said already but I wish I knew what miraculous cold sore treatment she uses that clears her ‘mouthful’ of sores in what…3 days? I get them loads and even after a week there’s scabs. Certainly wouldn’t be hugging and kissing strangers. Come on Dogpie, why were you really not showing your face.

Reactions: 26
Don’t believe for a min either of them kids did what she said they did! bleeping head

Reactions: 18
Re her last story. I think we can safely say that we can put that in the bulging “Things that never happened“ file. Along with the three tutting grannies, the man eating paper, the non existent cold sores, the Amazon guy delivering at 5am and everyone shitting all over the floor at The Grey House.

Sophie, IF those stories have a grain of truth, then you have size 5 footzz that’s on you, your lazy husband and your useless parenting. Do you understand that children mirror the behaviour of their parents? iF Ronni e threw that gingerbread man straight in the bin, he’s just copying your behaviour, how disposable things are to you. And you always said his favourite place was the tip so he’s used to chucking things away. And how Lennie managed to escape the grabby hands of three adults, have time to wrap his non existent toys in toilet roll and flush them down the toilet is beyond me. Maybe stop perving on the roof cleaning guy and start watching your toddlers.

Anyway, keep on with the nonsense stories, you‘re becoming more transparent by the day. Your new management team are doing a great job. Enjoy your clean roof. Hope it starts leaking very soon 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Maybe R did do that with the gingerbread man because he is copying what she does in front of them all the time ... telling them/her sheep "they are so excited/the boys love this/I'm obsessed" with whatever item she is selling on the gram and then as soon as the camera is off lobbing it in the bin.

1681543951306.png

And maybe L did this and it's a metaphor for what he feels about HER farm animals and he'd love to see the back end of them.

1681544135949.png

Reactions: 15
Why don’t you try saying something NICE about your kids for once Hinch?

P.S Lennie shouldn’t be left unattended with the toilet long enough to put all his toys down it…how does that even happen when you have at least 3 full time layabouts supposedly looking after them 🙄
View attachment 2101058

God these aren’t children’s outfits, they look like Her Majesty’s Pleasure pyjamas.
---
I thought the person who said they were from Next was joking. Blimey they are awful. Who is buying them????? Aside from HMP Farm.

Just caught up here and clearly thinking alike, no plagiarism intended here hunnnay

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
The public shaming of her children is becoming very frequent and quite worrisome now. It's not normal, it's bullying and a power play. Do we know the name of her new management company at all?
YMU if you research them, previous staff say the same about them

Reactions: 5
Makes me sad. Maybe R thought he was doing a good thing putting rubbish in the bin but (as he is a very young child!) made the mistake that the gingerbread man was still in there?? It happens! Children make mistakes but as adults we are supposed to teach them gently... something to think about Hinch.

• Sad
Interesting timing, the ASA report only a weeks ago showed Tesco and Hinch were No more and now Hinchs management have paid for a story in the Sun🤔

Reactions: 22
Let’s dress the boys like matching chavs and then tell the world how they’ve behaved like little chavs. How appealing! Sounds to me like the boys are doing some good old attention seeking. Maybe Sophie needs to stop making the world exist around herself!

So Bingo suggestions at the ready, what other commitments has Hinch got thst has forced her to cut ties with Tesco🤔

Reactions: 13
What are the kids wearing? The clothes look awful. So chavvy looking. Those boys don't have identities. They are going to fail massively in future finding themselves and who they are and what they are into. And shaming them yet again. Why isnt there ever any public pictures, surely her sheep recognize her.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I'm so confused by the recent posts about the boys. Why not "Ron and Len... today Ron said 5 new words and Len managed to compete a small puzzle all by himself" ... I don't know but share something (if you must!) that doesn't demonstrate your complete disdain for those beautiful boys. If you're waiting for perfect children who don't make mistakes or misbehave you'll be waiting a bloody long time!!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Why don’t you try saying something NICE about your kids for once Hinch?

P.S Lennie shouldn’t be left unattended with the toilet long enough to put all his toys down it…how does that even happen when you have at least 3 full time layabouts supposedly looking after them 🙄
View attachment 2101058
Those stories are made up for sure. She is trung to make out she leads this chaotic life but her boys are so repressed they don't know HOW to be naughty. So she has to make up what she thinks is a funny story.

Plus what the heck are those poor boys wearing?

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.