Mrs Hinch #636 Even the rats are abandoning the sinking ship

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we need to know about the alleged bad behaviour of her kids? Humiliate yourself Sophie, but leave those boys alone ffs.

Reactions: 20
I was once advised roofs should NEVER be powerwashed as its too harsh. It dislodges the mortar which then crumbles and bingo, leaky roof!!! And how much will all that have cost? Into the thousands I'm sure. Her sheep are probably worried about keeping their roof over their head and she posts this vulgar display.
But that's just her all over. Vulgar and chavvy.
Tesco were dead right to cut and run, the tide is turning!
To be fair she will be worrying about the roof over her head in more ways than one now 💧

• Haha
Surprised the little village of maldon hasn't flooded the amount of water that's been used on her manor.
My god just stop now please before the huns start wackin their karchers out
I’m power washing my patio and drive tomorrow 😭. I’m nowhere near Maldon though and mine actually needs doing because of the Dog.

Reactions: 9
Interesting timing, the ASA report only a weeks ago showed Tesco and Hinch were No more and now Hinchs management have paid for a story in the Sun🤔
“Mrs Hinch cuts ties with Tesco” sounds very much like her management‘s spin. I’m sure it was actually “ Tesco cuts ties with Mrs Hinch”!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
And when would Lon be able to escape his compound aka playroom, to grab all his farm toys, wrap them in toilet paper and to flush them down the loo. It’s an unbelievable story and similar to the magic bus stop and ride to the fair.
He hitched a ride on one of the WW who are allowed to wander freely in the tend farmhouse.

• Haha
Oh the irony if someone in the MHMMDI group stating she’s just employed a cleaner and wants advice on what to ask her to clean and what’s acceptable within an hour😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The gingerbread man is clearly a lie. All the children I've ever know do exactly the same thing, including my own. You give them a gingerbread man, they eat the sweets and icing off the top, maybe nibble and arm or a leg and then they will throw it away. If we were out (I don't buy them any more for that reason), they wouldn't run to a bin they would shove them at me with a 'don't want it mummy'. I wouldn't let them walk along the street eating anyway, it's one of my pet hates, it looks so common.

Reactions: 19
Oh the irony if someone in the MHMMDI group stating she’s just employed a cleaner and wants advice on what to ask her to clean and what’s acceptable within an hour😂😂😂😂😂
Jet washing the roof and unscrewing the sink is an acceptable and reasonable amount of cleaning.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can't believe she's flogging other people cleaning her house as her content now. She says she didn't get it as a gift but she's using it as her sole content this entire week on a business page, and apparently it's her job to put up content.
Didn't get it as a gift but their website says they only cover Southampton post codes so at the very least she's had favourable treatment.

Reactions: 15
Probably already been posted but THIS has made my day. No, infact it's made my YEAR hahahahahahahahahahahaha. ☺☺☺
Oh what a shame Soph, is this the beginning of the end slowly taking shape?!

Screenshot_2023-04-15-12-09-09-63_a23b203fd3aafc6dcb84e438dda678b6.jpg

📣 SOPHIE IF YOU ARE READING HERE, THlS IS WHAT A LOT OF YOUR FANS THINK! 📣

Screenshot_2023-04-15-12-12-58-76_a23b203fd3aafc6dcb84e438dda678b6.jpg
Screenshot_2023-04-15-12-13-15-50_a23b203fd3aafc6dcb84e438dda678b6.jpg

Screenshot_2023-04-15-12-14-13-61_a23b203fd3aafc6dcb84e438dda678b6.jpg

Screenshot_2023-04-15-12-15-13-65_a23b203fd3aafc6dcb84e438dda678b6.jpg

Screenshot_2023-04-15-12-16-42-89_a23b203fd3aafc6dcb84e438dda678b6.jpg

Screenshot_2023-04-15-12-18-42-56_a23b203fd3aafc6dcb84e438dda678b6.jpg

Screenshot_2023-04-15-12-19-33-14_a23b203fd3aafc6dcb84e438dda678b6.jpg

Screenshot_2023-04-15-12-20-30-52_a23b203fd3aafc6dcb84e438dda678b6.jpg

Screenshot_2023-04-15-12-21-25-43_a23b203fd3aafc6dcb84e438dda678b6.jpg

IMG_20230415_122710.jpg

IMG_20230415_122942.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
‘When you have a couple of hours to yourself’ 😡
Oh do one Hinch. When do you not have a couple of hours to yourself. Those poor boys honestly their whole lives are about her persona and what she wants to do.

Looks like it’s been deleted now can’t find the post
Probably because the hun didn’t appreciate the massive amount of anti-Sofa comments!! Almost every one was saying it’s just pure adverts and unrelatable content.

I haven’t read back through the thread yet but

WTAF have those poor boys got on???????

And her roof is fucked!!!!
Those outfits are horrendous and the fact she’s still pushing the matching clothes on them is ridiclous. Yes, it’s nice to put your kiddies in matching outfits on occasion but every flipping day? Are they not allowed to be themselves? Instead her two clones that she can dress up and use for content. They will really despise her when they they are old enough and understand what she’s done. Exposing them completely to the whole of the internet 😩

Reactions: 7
When I have a couple of hours to myself I don’t get my ‘hinch’ on 1- cos it’s a made up phrase courtesy of some ad agency 2- I have too much on Netflix that needs watching and those mini eggs aren’t going eat themselves

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Interesting timing, the ASA report only a weeks ago showed Tesco and Hinch were No more and now Hinchs management have paid for a story in the Sun🤔
The sun will publish anything that’s false or about an a fake so makes sense.
---
The cleaning sex puns make a part of my soul die every single time. Absolute cringe
I know.😂clearly the only hose she wants as it’s not jimbobnojobnonob

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I don't know wh at the weather is like in Maldon but where I am it's warm and sunny. The kids are in the garden and I'm sitting with them, chatting. The kids are drawing and doing kid things. She's palmed her kids off to whoever and she's stuck inside cleaning. duck that. It's too nice

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.