Mrs Hinch #636 Even the rats are abandoning the sinking ship

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guyssssssh..... I’ve had a vision about what Rennie or/and Lonnie will dress like when they’re grown up.... Sopha will of course still be accepting all the freebie clothes she can get her grabby claws on for them.... this could be either of them on rat run road 🤭

ETA: To keep with their Mummaz hero “Vanilla Ice” image (Judging by today’s outfit) they’ll change their name to “Caramel Chew Chew” their mummaz favourite flavour ice cream 🤭

21697AA9-C820-43F3-8427-4EF6D7723018.gif

88B1CBCC-CD15-4FED-975B-3774818FCC8B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
To be honesssssscht, if I was dressed like I was auditioning for “Toddler Gangster Rap Idol” I’d be so peeved I’d try and “Fush dem” tend farm animals down the toilet and throw my newly bought tend biscuit straight in the bin..... what utter 🐂💩 🤣😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Sorry if I’m Kate to the party but had to. Anyone else automatically read it as ‘Hun’ anyways? 🤣🤣

FCAFBF37-21D8-4D73-AC62-A0BF00FC37FE.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Jesus wept! "When I mooooved in in 'ere" ...
What an illiterate CHAV! "Shhho sa-iz-fy-in!" INNITTTT!
Those poor boys dresshhhed in that god awful Gangsta Gear, all that's missing are thick gold chains and oversized sovereign rings in QVC's finest "Goldette"!

Thread Suggestion: No amount of money can buy taste or class. Hinch should have CHAV tattooed on her arse! 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Sopha.... this one is for you hunnnnay (Not that you’ve read here since the hills were alive with the sound of music) Seeing as you’ve just loveeeed sharing pics of a big olde tend ratzzz since I mentioned the ratzzz luckily escaping tend farm 🐀 Here he is again showing you his tend size 5 footzzz 🤭

F9557E7B-F301-498A-8731-4E6241BDAEAD.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Jesus H Christ on a bike…… what on this Holy Earth are those outfits 🤮 poor little pimped out insta money spinners “shakes head” absolutely revolting that she does this 😡

Reactions: 14
Just bleeping stop with the matching clothes. It’s not cute it’s just lazy. Also, those outfits are a whole new level of chav. Where did she get them from “drug dealers R us”?
I work real work in the store that’s sells them. When stock comes in staff play guess what’s going in the sale? AKA who the f*** buys them! Well I guess we know who buys them now.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
That last post from her is awful. She’s a disgusting excuse for a mother. If she stimulated them more they might not play up for her, if any of it is even true. Those boys are bored and want her love and attention and discipline for which they get none. It’s utterly cruel and she’s posted it all over the internet where it will stay forever. Where their friends will be able to find it when they are older and at school. They will need years of therapy to get over what a shameful set of parents they have. Inch is no better either, he is complicit in her awful treatment of them both.

My youngest is spirited. Some days she is the devil child and is bloody fearless 😭 you have to watch her like a bloody hawk, turn your back for a second and she’s trying to climb out of a window or pouring juice into the sky box again but she’s just testing boundaries and learning what is right and wrong. It’s her age and is egged on by her siblings, the little sods. Doesn’t mean I don’t love her any less and I don’t feel the need to shame her all over the internet for being a kid working out boundaries and life.

They deserve so much better than them two 😢💔.

Reactions: 23
Why don’t you try saying something NICE about your kids for once Hinch?

P.S Lennie shouldn’t be left unattended with the toilet long enough to put all his toys down it…how does that even happen when you have at least 3 full time layabouts supposedly looking after them 🙄
View attachment 2101058
Nice shade Len, we think the sane of tend farm.
---
Too busy shaming her children to do a wee blether. What do poor Ron and Lon look like?!?! The matching outfits really give me the ick.
They’re awful outfits too, really chavvy looking

Reactions: 11
I don't really have a problem with matching outfits for kids. Sometimes it's cute.
Me and my older sister used to have things the same for holidays and certain occasions, and it also meant if I really liked something I could have hers when she grew out of it! However, we know the Roadmen Boyz only wear anything once and then it goes to Maldon tip.
BUT ... what the actual duck has she put them in now? Mono-Gangster Trackies? Christ, if they're out in the wild dressed like that they're ripe for stop and search!

• Haha
Reactions: 15

P.S Lennie shouldn’t be left unattended with the toilet long enough to put all his toys down it…how does that even happen when you have at least 3 full time layabouts supposedly looking after them 🙄
View attachment 2101058
Don’t believe this for a moment. It’s all made up. What child takes a biscuit and just goes and throws it in the bin. Does she expect a 3/4 yr old to eat a whole one? 1/4 is more than sufficient when they have small stomachs.
she’s trying to do that mum influencer thing but failing because it comes across as an angry moan rather than trying to be comical.

Reactions: 16
Slagging the children off AGAIN?!? So weird. She's the one bringing them up if they are so bad she's clearly doing a tit job, just saying! 😳

Reactions: 16
😂 sorry not sorry literally laughing Ron threw his gingerbread away and len trying to flush animals down her sparkling Instagram loo 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Them boys look like a right pair of chavs in those outfits, reflecting their parents :(
How can you put that on them, stand back look at them, even take a picture of them and STILL not realise how bad they look?
Also the whole bullshit of them playing up by throwing toys down loo. Didnt happen and if it was even true the amount of bleach and chemicals she puts down them toilets, I'd be more worried about poisoning the child.
Also why would you let your child 'run off' in the street to throw the biscuit in the bin? I have a firm hold of my child's hand in public. Also if he did do that he should be told and made to realise you don't waste things esp food, but then again look who his mother is....the queen of wastefulness 🙄

Reactions: 19
Nope, she’s trolling us with those outfits, no way she lets them out of the house dressed like that, wants us to talk about them so she can run to the papers saying how we laugh at her kids!

I believe she would dress her kids like that normally as much as I believe the gingerbread story

Reactions: 11

View attachment 2101058
Is Slotha actually trying to make her kids like drug dealers?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s been ages, she got so boring couldn’t even read about her let alone watch her but I saw her stories from yesterday and had to comment.

the sheer excitement that she has cleaning content was ridiculous, the fact she brags when she’s paid for a product or service is absolutely ridiculous. Babes, you only need to put ad when it’s an ad, we don’t give a tit when you’ve put your hand in your pocket and paid like a normal person. And finally I would be so pissed off if she was in my face filming while I’m trying to work but she’s a perve so what do we expect.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.