Mrs Hinch #636 Even the rats are abandoning the sinking ship

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why don’t you try saying something NICE about your kids for once Hinch?

P.S Lennie shouldn’t be left unattended with the toilet long enough to put all his toys down it…how does that even happen when you have at least 3 full time layabouts supposedly looking after them 🙄
View attachment 2101058
What utter bollocks she has just made up to slate her kids AGAINNNNNN 🙄🙄🙄 the fact that she put "I took Ron to Gregg's...." confirms she's bullshitting ...since when has she EVER gone anywhere on her OWN with either of her children 🤣🤣
Those tracksuits are hideous and sooooo chavvy 🥴

Reactions: 49
in tonight’s edition of things that didn’t happen in frankly awful outfits

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
ive always liked b&m until yesterday when i tried to take a usb cable back without receipt and change it for more expensive one. Woman actually went and checked the camera to see if id pinched it and then gave me it back saying they wont exchange without receipt as new policy. Fair enough but i spent over 120 quid and she thgt i was gonna pinch a 10 quid cable. I was so embarrassed. I mite never go in again
If you phone b&m head office they can trace your receipt back to you if you paid by card & email you a copy then you can take it in for refund or exchange, I had to do it. They were still pretty dickish as it wasn’t a paper receipt but I got there in the end.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Just bleeping stop with the matching clothes. It’s not cute it’s just lazy. Also, those outfits are a whole new level of chav. Where did she get them from “drug dealers R us”?

• Haha
Reactions: 69
There's been some stiff competition but those are by far the nastiest outfits she's put the boys in, obviously gifted too but with no tag?
Also, what were the adults doing whilst lennie was supposedly throwing toys down the toilet? Nothing because it didn't happen.
Ditto for the gingerbread man in the bin. Made up stories to go with her made up life. She is truly pathetic.

Reactions: 59
Introducing’ the hinch boys’ to the bgt stage where they will be performing a hip hop street dance 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I used to work for home bargains & they are awful as well, paid tit & treated like tit! I left after a month & found another job.

Reactions: 10
Why don't those poor boys get to be their own individual! The bloody awful matching outfits all the time!!! She has to control everything! They just cannot have their own personalities outside of her 'perfect Hinch Bros' bullshit narrative!!!

Reactions: 14
This is her passive aggressive message on the small business page. The post was removed by the business quite quickly.

I'm just catching up - not followed for a few days because she's so bloody boring! God, she's awful isn't she! So rude!!

Reactions: 6
Omg those outfits are bloody awful. Why does she insists on dressing them like wanna be gangsters! It's so strange.

Reactions: 17
None of that happened and if it did she’s moaning about the kids again.
Outfits are hideous.
Remind me Hinch….why exactly did you have children ?

Reactions: 17
Time to play........things that didn't happen
Yeah course hun. Top tip of being an actual mum, NEVER say you’ll take them somewhere with the knowledge an actual product is there. Particularly with some nd children who thrive off familiarity and structure. Either she’s showing off her abysmal “mothering” skills again or it’s another lie. Either way, FAIL.

Reactions: 19
If you phone b&m head office they can trace your receipt back to you if you paid by card & email you a copy then you can take it in for refund or exchange, I had to do it. They were still pretty dickish as it wasn’t a paper receipt but I got there in the end.
Thank you for letting me know, i will try that 😀

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.