Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Miss Villanelle

Chatty Member
Pisses me off that the post about feeding the animals is basically taking them a tray of treats, feed for both should just be pellets but they don’t look good on the gram do they Farmer Soph?

Overweight hens stop laying and die and taking those treats in to their run should involve separate footwear or a dip, but you know all that don’t you?

PS definitely Pygmy goats next to be fattened up by Little Miss Eating Disorder

I know I shouldn’t call her names but her treatment of those animals makes me so mad.
Exactly, by all means an occasional treat can be given but she has to overdo it ofc. They don't need treats.. but I guess they do as that is the only way they ever interact with her cackling stupidity.

Reactions: 5

Danielle0120

VIP Member
I’m sure little Ron’s got a hearing aid in on the latest story on the farm. The one where she’s behind him walking. I might be seeing things but I’ve looked again and I’m pretty sure I caught a glimpse.
I don't think so, I think you'd be able to see it a bit on the grid post of him (second pic), and you can't x

BBC1HD

VIP Member
Sending copies of her own books 😂 very much Alan Partridge getting his unsold books pulped vibes 😂

I’ve just seen this comment and I’m baffled by this ‘oOh We aRe SoOoO wHacKy! wE LOvE CLeaNiNg We aRe MAD!’ Concept. If we don’t slave in our homes like a 1920s housewife then we are boring? I think it’s more boring to get a boner over a bottle of cleaning fluid pal, I’m out living my life. These women who ask for birthday cakes with cloths and sponges on at 21 and who are buzzing when their husbands buy them certain bottles of detergent. The trail-blazing feminists before us are rolling in their graves. It’s the same as when a man gives his wife an iron or a hoover for Christmas- it’s not fun and quirky my loves it’s tragic. (PS I would never listen to Usher either 😂)
Could they get any more cliches in, Jesus Christ.

• Haha

Clangers2

VIP Member
Can I ask what does 'wanting to feel homely' actually mean
I'm not in the UK and hear it alot from those Essex birds on towie and love island shows etc but what does is actually mean? Like is it like being a home bird? That's what we say in Ireland

Wize Owl

VIP Member
I did find this one but thought there was another one after this around January. Some of it was quoted here:

And there’s this post too:
This post of mine was in reply to a post of hers regarding what she had put. I remember because I was in hospital at the time. I’ve had a look and I think her original post has been removed. Sorry, can’t be of anymore help 😊

Be kond

Chatty Member
I’m currently catching up but can I say the whole school thing nuts. I didn’t realise catchments etc played such a big thing. My children go to a welsh medium school so I didn’t have to worry I naively assumed you got the school you pick, regardless of catchment, within reason obviously. My brothers children are in a school out of catchment, I can’t believe the whole going to church thing for a school place. You learn something new everyday eh

docmum

VIP Member
What thread was that on? We could tick it off.
it is in thread 609 and 610 - I remembered the name as similar to a regular poster in the thread.
---
I can't sleep so I've had a read back. Everything they said was incredibly vague and most bot buying related. I don't think it was real tea tbh, it's been pretty clear the direction Hinch is going for a while now.
Plus they made a bunch of predictions a few months before that and only the vaguest ones have any reality to them.
just seen this - sorry. Can’t sleep either 🤦🏻‍♀️

TheArtisticMouse

Chatty Member
Ooh. Next town which way? BS? I used to live in the castle village. It’s a lovely place. I’d like to move back tbh. Yes the castle is a bit educational for her. It’s aimed at kids though so I expect she managed with Jamie & Fiddle reading the difficult bits for her.
They’ve made that place really lovely. I remember when it was just literally a lump of stone that used to be a castle.
It’s quite funny when the peacocks invade the doctors car park and the pub garden.
Yesss! Not actually been to the castle since I was a kid though. Will have to take my little ones this summer, although worried now I’ll look like I’ve been influenced. Althoguh really it’s cos we’re English heritage and national trust members we just resent going places we’d have to pay for 😂

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
I really hope it isn't true that one of the camels kicked her gran and that's why she is in hospital.

Also I'm 99% convinced it's a donkey/donkeys that will be the new animals. Although that would be against any advice that says donkeys and alpacas should not be kept together (and neither should they be kept with pigs either)! The other 1% says rabbits bur that shelter seems odd for rabbits.
Hinch said she fell over

Spacedman

Chatty Member
And you know what rhymes with whacky?...... cunt. Hope that helps.
More like they're all on it!
Did Freda grow up with a single father? I’m wondering because why would you specifically say she took on the mother role if her father passed away? My dad died when I was 14 and I support my mum like my dad used too and I am female. But I wouldn’t say I took the mother role on because I still had my mum.
Perhaps her mum was grieving or having to work and she stepped up.

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
Wait has she been reinstated as a brand ambassador now?!

Might explain the capitals. Maybe she is linked to this range but no longer linked to other products.

Reactions: 4

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
I think that’s a bit extreme. It’s only like a child having a frube who can eat properly as well?
If it was a baby pouch though (which was the original question) it would be a valid point. Especially with ‘invisible speech needs’ which could be all tied in with muscle development.

But it’s a yoghurt so it’s okay 🙂

MrsD33

VIP Member
Not always the case to get your child accepted into a Catholic school. It really isn't this huge task to get into a Catholic school like people think.

My 3 kids are all in a Catholic school, we are not Catholic, not baptised, have no religion, no plans to either. No child in care. Nothing. It's simply just the best school in our area, which I took a shot at and got them accepted.

My eldest will be attending a Catholic secondary school next year too, which means my other 2 most likely will too if I like it for my eldest. It just helps that they already attend a Catholic primary.

They have to accept a certain percentage of Catholic children, the rest must be open for non Catholic children.
I was going to say this.

I’m Catholic and my kids all went to Catholic schools in the 90’s and you had to be baptised to get into the secondary school even if you had been in the Catholic nursery and primary.

They changed it years ago that they had to accept a certain number of non catholic kids.

Not sure if this is everywhere or just certain areas though.