Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
I still can’t get my head around the fact that she has announced 2 close family members ill in hospital but she went off to CP just a few days ago with her mother (the wife of one of the family members) and acted like she was having the time of her life. If things were soooooo bad that she needed a break then why was she broadcasting that entire weekend away? Why did her bloody mother have to go too?
I know the answers to all of these but I’m just flabbergasted by the way she behaves.
If she hasn’t posted that stupid orange juice picture then her family could have kept their dignity in tact. I’d be furious if it were me 😖

• Heart
Reactions: 115

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
As soon as she posted a photo of the apple juice in the hospital room, she knew exactly what she was doing and how she wants it to go.
She wants sympathy, she wants people to call her brave. She needs positive attention.
I honestly feel this is all leading up to another book about having a neurodiverse child. It will be how Ron has a super power, lots of dressing up with capes, masks.
She is 100% wanting Ron to have a diagnosis that she will be able to financially gain from. And it's absolutely sickening.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 96

Pipyspops15

VIP Member
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Imagine having a larger then normal garden and having to hold your mums hand across it. The only thing that have free run of the garden (and the house in fact) is RoyOiOiOi

All in the name of content so he doesn't run out of shot obviously

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 82

SpritzerTime

It’s giving GCSE drama. Also what’s with all the edits and long pauses- oh for drama and suspense 🎭’Jamie and I have been going through….’ [make them think I’m going to say ‘marital problems] etc etc. I found that bizarre. Slide after slide about someone called Michelle without tagging her, no captions, cut edits (so she will have seen it and reviewed it- that’s not a natural stream of consciousness delivery then is it).

babe, you can’t brag about your bougie mass family trip to Centre Parcs one week then weep in your massive kitchen about how hard life is the next. Pick a narrative and stick to it. The only honest point she made was saying that her followers paid for her whole life.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 78

horseybox1982

VIP Member
Hi guys
Usually just a lurker but dear god I actually can’t believe my eyes on the articles about her tend struggles. Some of the comments from her sheep on the articles is absolutely abhorrent!!!!!! There’s a special place in hell for people who post comments aimed at having chemo 😤
8D015906-6B82-4A79-AF24-D6049450F064.jpeg

I saw this yesterday. I was impressed with her response to the troll comment. These bitches are insane over her. They are disgusting people. The chemo comment is beyond vile. I hope she never has to face doing chemo. Bitch.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 72

Danielle0120

VIP Member
I don't get Jamies stories, why is he acting like she's poured her heart out? She said nothing, she just drip fed her sheep about Ronnie and said her dads unwell, but not that unwell cos he's out this week so there's that. Time to stop playing on her dads health, which just like Ronnie, her dads health has nothing to do with anyone.
She said nothing interesting or new. She tend cried. Played on her tend anxiety and heavy breathing.
She knows she's fucked up, she's been in trouble with asa, and she's losing followers. She's drip feeding to make people stick around out of sympathy.

She does nothing but exploit her kids and their personal info, so her little chat was nothing new. And nothing worth praising.

The day she acknowledges she's a cunt and takes her children off the Internet, the day she supports charities and uses her page for the better, will be the day I praise her.

She's absolutely vile, she is such a foul woman, she doesn't give a SHIT about anyone. The whole omg I bloody love you all, I do I do, no she doesn't. The second her finger hit stop recording, she wiped her tend tears away and rolled around in her big house that she's only got from manipulating people.

Fuck OFF

• Heart
Reactions: 71

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Dearest, Garnier UK,

Today on Instagram, I’ve seen the cuntfluencer @mrshinchhome advertising one of your products. The product is Natural Bronzer, Self-Tan face drops.

To be honessssscht. I don’t think her describing them as: “These face drops though. One word.. WOW” with an 😯 emojil tells me anything about the product at all.

1) What do they do?
2) Why are they WOW?
3) Can they be used on sensitive skin?
3) Is the 😯 emoji supposed to represent the filtered face of Sopha-Rose Hinchliffe with her nose and both of her nostrils missing?

I think if you’ve paid her to advertise the product she‘s ‘avin a larffffff with you and taking money for doing very little. Showing a box and those few words, lazy innit.

Blesssshed be, ATV and Get Well
One of the Tattle40 Nusties.

PS) There are many more than 40 Tattle Nusties as I’m sure will be shown by the ASA in due course 🤭 Especially as Sopha-Rose is not only a twat but a narc who thinks she’s above having to put AD on ADVERTS.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch #634 The most successful thing Hinch has left is her tattle threads.

Thread title by our lovely @InTheDollsHouse and nominated by @Ray_of_Sunshine

Thread suggestions can be made anywhere, please mark the post with your suggestion with thread suggestion.
Keep them short and swear free please!

Since the last thread recap she has:

NOT been in hospital. Confirmed Al with ongoing health issues.
Nan is also in hospital after a fall.
We wish them both well. Sincerely and genuinely, no trolls here.

She's again drip feeding assessments for Ron so a poor taste reveal is on its way.
And the new "fluff animals" are on their way.

Other than that, it's the same olde same olde.
Except she hasn't done any ads for a while 🤔

For newbies, and returners to the thread:
Please click the pink button at the top and read through the wiki. Most answers are there. If not, check thread 500 (
https://tattle.life/threads/mrs-hin...ife-in-lists-of-lies-the-tattle-truths.26662/)
And remember to have a quick catch up 😉

Mad ma/fiddle/Freda yahoo - Sophs mummaz Freda
J-Dog/Jim Exotic/any and all variations of LittleNobNoJob - Jamie Hinchliffe
Weeping Al/Gepetto - Sophs dad Al

• Heart
Reactions: 68

Rach8456

VIP Member
I don’t even watch any of her shite and I’m sick to death of hearing about Ricky, Rupert and Roger fs. Pack of wankers. It’s just the same old shit every single day her life gives me a tension headache.

And I had some leave to use last week before the new financial year so took the opportunity to have a bit of a clear out and it got me thinking again how clinical her house is. No drawings, family pictures or signs of life anywhere. Now we all know she doesn’t actually work, she fucks about on Instagram and I’ll never be convinced that’s a job by any stretch of the imagination. But no one’s house is ever that clean all the time. She cleans out the toaster but there’s never any sign of food being made, my worktops have crumbs, the odd sauce spill etc. and my cooker is currently an abomination because when I’ve worked my balls off all day and then stood and made a dinner I think fuck it that can wait until tomorrow. They do not live in that house, they walk on eggshells about the place because she can’t bear to present anything except her own idea of perfection. Which isn’t real life. There’s never once been any sign of people just being allowed to live. It’s always staged mess, wiping down already clean things and watching those three stinking animals dander through the kitchen. It’s so fucking tedious.

And aul Jimbob sharing other people’s children online yet again. It’s disgusting. All so they can say how dead on they are for donating ‘old’ clothes. Newsflash ballbag, we all send our old clothes to the clothing bank, to charity shops or to friends.You aren’t special, and bragging about it is utterly classless. All the best, you pair of entitled twats!

I feel like I’m having an aneurysm after writing all that 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 67

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
Firstly, there’s more than 40 of us.

Secondly, if you don’t like it, don’t look at it hunnay. (Credit to someone else maybe?)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

teshhco-tart

VIP Member
This time last year I had to rush to France to sit by my brother’s side, who very suddenly ended up in palliative care due to an aggressive cancer. It was the hardest time of my life, and within 10 days he very sadly left us all. He was young and gorgeous and way too heathy to be hit like this.

As a result, my mum had a heart attack and was put into a coma to help her chances of survival. Luckily she made it and I’m off tomorrow to spend a week remembering what we went through together.

I can’t imagine for a SECOND one can use family or personal health issues for pity or engagement online.

I didn’t tell a soul at the time, apart from very close friends and obviously work.

My daughter felt it all and I did my utmost to protect her from it. The aftermath put a strain on my marriage because I was living in constant pain and anger.

I’m telling you nusties because you are a clever lot, and I know you understand I am not a troll. I am just deeply affected by her vile manipulative skills to the detriment of her closest. I’m merely explaining where I’m coming from in this very context of woe me poor me by Hinch.

By no means am I suggesting we should all deal with tough events the way I do, but to deliberately use them for gratification is evil.

Just to recap, she’s a cunt.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 66

Yeah....Brackie

Happy Easter Hinch, you're ✨ exactly where you're supposed to be ✨ 🥺
20230407_140830.jpg

And a happy Easter to you nusties, hope those with the Bank hols off enjoy a break from your 6 days a week jobs hunnayys 💕🐔🥤🍿

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

Wize Owl

VIP Member
I’ll just leave this here for any wandering sheep 🐑 Also for Lakey21 and the abdicated LEEder, DailyFail Kate, Fruitcake-Freda-Fiddle Fingers and of course Sopha, not that she’s read here since the “BIG BANG” and I don’t mean when Fiddle cornered JimBob in the camel’s shed, where they spent longer looking for his teeny peeny with a torch 🔦🤭

39430662-D625-4E08-8D84-1E5743301CF4.jpeg

CD84FF59-CA15-4160-A28B-D9F9F4ED9096.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

bellaboo1983

OK, I work "2" mins from the prom, haha, it's about a 7 min walk. Yesterday the weather was awful at the time she posted and I didnt go out for my normal lunchtime walk.
Also, the photo she posted by the Quay, she was obviously sitting in the car as there is a little car park there.
Secondly, the sand pit was just one big puddle on weds, and she said the boys don't like getting cold and wet so that story is clearly a lie. Also the prom this week has been rammed full with children for half term, the sandpit area would still be busy soo surely everyone would recognise the most famous person to come from the little hamlet of maldonia?!
My guess is she's waiting in the car while Inch is getting fish n chips from the place behind where she's parked up. Kids probably weren't even there! No way would she venture to the prom when it's that busy.

• Haha
  • Wow

Thinkevilthoughts

Popping her piece to camera here for anyone who needs to catch up (poor quality picture as I compressed to fit into 2 files)
View attachment 2077149

View attachment 2077148
Sorry but no. Non of this ‘Its the Easter holidays’ bullshit and mum guilt. You are NOT a mummy who feels guilty in the holidays. You do not have to juggle a full time or part time job with 13 weeks a year that the kids have off with your 4 weeks holiday. Don’t you even dare compare yourself to those mums who are trying to raise children like they don’t work and work like they don’t have children. Don’t you dare try to compare yourself to those mums who are struggling to pay and beg borrow and steal for childcare on the holidays! As well as provide food and try to keep the house clean! Or those mums who can’t afford an easter egg hunt or a fuckin Easter bunny outfit. Don’t you dare!!! Literally no! That’s it.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 63

Wize Owl

VIP Member
I barely go into shops these days but when I do the rage I get inside when I see that Hinch name. And there is usually a hinch lookalike hovering around that aisle too. My cousin, who is a very intelligent woman has a freaking Hinch decal on her car. 🤷🏻‍♀️ it isn’t just the airheads she attracts.
A Hinch car decal 😱

I‘ve just made one, then added some extras 🤭
7BDD82E6-865D-49E9-B48F-5AF38E194CC8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62