Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
What delights are in store for us today? Collecting eggs from the freshly clean chicken coop? The WW looking through the orangery?

This new agency have blatantly told her to be more interactive with the shoppers..the evening blibbering and replying to every Tom, dick and Harry via comments. Gotta get that engagement up!
BIB - Something like this... 🤣.
Like the tend freshly prepared carrots being in supermarket packaging.

0B2D967C-C024-464A-936B-E8D1801DCF73.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Pipyspops15

VIP Member
The nursery he’s been attending is the nursery class of a private prep school.

So their options for school in September are:
Private school where he’s been at nursery
C of E primary
Catholic primary
Academy trust primary
Home school (it’s a choice so I’m including it!)
I feel like it's not going to be the other schools and either the home schooling (my god could you imagine???!) Fiddle on tap to help with arts and crafts with Ron Sopha.
Or she will keep him in private. I feel like if she applied for a school place she would of made a massive fuss (unless she did cryptically) you know slow mo over Ron who makes her heart hurt.

anniemouse

VIP Member
Can I just ask because I’ve seen some comments.. what is actually wrong with a jacket potato for tea? Ffs 😂 also why has everything got to be ‘little’ she went to a ‘little park’ they found a ‘little’ sand pit, she’s so fucking patronising!!
I’ll eat one when it’s just me but Mr Mouse doesn’t like them

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
I have to give that poor fat dog some credit. My boys (dogs 🙄) would flip the fuck out if those camels appeared in our garden. He really isn’t phased by them at all. Still don’t think it’s particularly safe but he is one chilled out pooch!
He really puts up with a lot doesn't he? I suspect he’s got constant treats to get the content she needs and then he’s out of the way.

Holly1977

VIP Member
Does anyone else think that Lonnie seems to have a bit of a problem walking ? Maybe that’s why he always having to have his hand held

• Wow
Oh gosh. Wish we could message so I could help. The SEND register isn’t a bad place, they’ll give him extra support but they must ask you, not tell you. It makes adults keep an eye. He will be behind his peers if he is august. He was born as his peers were eating solid food, walking, talking. He’ll get there on his own time in his own way. 🥰
---

Ronnie had that too.
---

A child doesn’t have to start school till after they are 5 so January in year one for an august born. I hope the little lad does start school - peers, play, conversation, educated adults, stimulation. He’ll love it.
No I know that but I mean some nurseries won’t keep a 5 year old due to insurance. doubt he’s being held back a year tbh. He seems fine chatting away when he actually gets chance to talk. He likes to get stuck in with things- again when he gets chance!! I bet he flourishes at nursery when there isn’t someone grabbing onto his hand all the time. I bet he runs into nursery every morning excited to be away from his mum 😂
It’s not just send kids who struggle with reception. It’s a big change. I’m dreading mine going tbh who is on the send list.

• Heart

idk21

Chatty Member
Is it this, I’m not sure if it is to be honessscht 🤔
I did find this one but thought there was another one after this around January. Some of it was quoted here:

And there’s this post too:

• Heart

indigocat

Genuine question, I'm not that familiar with Instagram or social media advertising in general. I've just seen this post on Hinch's Instagram feed, shouldn't it be marked as an advert, under UK law?

Someone in the comments below the post asked where the tops were from but there's a link to the seller & the holiday camp she visited. I thought that advertising should be clearly marked as such. Am I missing something or should I report it to Instagram and/or the ASA? Many thanks in advance. ❤

Attachments

Reactions: 5

anniemouse

VIP Member
there isn’t a Google translate for hinch 😜
It’s cunt so they can’t use it
---
I can't sleep so I've had a read back. Everything they said was incredibly vague and most bot buying related. I don't think it was real tea tbh, it's been pretty clear the direction Hinch is going for a while now.
Plus they made a bunch of predictions a few months before that and only the vaguest ones have any reality to them.
I just had a look back too, I didn’t remember it being as vague as it was.

Last edited:

Nicnak21

He should print that out and stick it on the fridge, just as you do for your tend and real toddlers inspiring works of art. #clevvvvvaaaaaaaaaa #whatatotalfanny p.s should he tag this as an #ad, he is on the Hunch brand payroll 😆😆😆😆😆
Might be on the payroll but he ain't on company house 🤪

• Haha

LilPinkie

VIP Member
She’s drip feeding the new fur babies being goats now.
All the close ups etc, at a castle with historical buildings.
Jamie said they were very “olde”.
The Hinch brand is turning into a really shit cryptic crossword.
We know what it is. One tattler found that sheep breed with Olde in their name.
---
We've been promoted from the Tattle34 to the Tattle 40, and yes just as you have time to reply to all your sheep now all of a sudden, desperate much🤭 we have time to keep REPORTING you😉
Who is that one who defends her all the time? Doesn’t her name begin with a J? Secret Squirrel filling her in there?? 🙄

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
It happened so quickly because she started buying bots - that’s how!

‘I’ve followed your page’ probably to steal any of your ideas….

And you turned off the likes on your posts because they weren’t measuring up to your followers numbers and you didn’t want to raise suspicion…

ps why does Mario keep talking like he’s her BFF or sponsor?
And it can’t be any coincidence that after she’s spoken with Mario she mentions another Scottish lady? I 100% believe Mario gave her the idea about the ‘blather’ or however you spell it
I wonder how many followers that other woman gained. She had a private account so probably not many. Hinch really epitomises the phrase flogging a dead horse.

Anneofgreengables

Chatty Member
Thinking of you both & sending all the love & strength. ❤ always think of the spice girls lyrics ‘look for the rainbow in every storm’ xx

We have a pretty dark sense of humour too but I would never dream of saying to someone going through treatment (especially someone I didn’t know ‘is the radiotherapy getting you ?’)
Her hinchers really are the lowest.
It was probably Mad Freda!

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
I’m pretty convinced he is going to be continuing with the school attached to his nursery. I think they prob still needed the church element for that though. Even if just to “fit in”. She won’t have had to apply for a place for him if he’s going to go there - I assume not anyway? I’m assuming with private at this level you simply state your intentions and get your place? Especially if he’s attended nursery there.
I imagine Lonnie will start the nursery there in September? If he hasn’t already….
It’s a private church school? Or a Church of England school? Most nurseries are private, very few maintained. They would still need to request a place. If the school is private they could say no.