Mrs Hinch #612 Mad Ma’s rants threw me off track, cleaning hacks posted to win my sheep back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah I get it now so when she says work six days a week she means six days a weeks she arses about shopping, recording her awful reels,visiting best bubs and getting her hair and nails done and the other day she spends posting her content. prob the snippets she records of the boys is the most time she does actually spend with them! When she is with them she’s always laughing like a maniac or looking miserable. She’s only happy when away from them or with those alpacas.

Reactions: 16
Oh get the duck out….throwing toast crumbs out ‘for the birds’ 😂😂😂 duck off. No birds will either see or eat crumbs anyway. Just attracting rats really.

Reactions: 34
If your life only has to make sense to you Hunch why do you set fruitcake Freda on anyone who questions it? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
bleeping hell have I woken up in the wrong world today, she didn't throw the toast crumbs in a pile on the kitchen top. 😱😱😲😲
Hell fire, I need a lie down.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I see greedy had a book launch party last night with family and friends I've never seen Hinch have one🤔🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 11
The 5 a day is a good idea if you struggle but my gawd she cleans the same crap all the fluffing time.

Reactions: 12
But she didn't say brand ambassador like she used too...
That's very true. She obviously thinks tagging them is enough to fool the sheep into thinking she's still big in the cleaning world.

As a side note, isn't it time for a fresh and up Friday, complete with #ad and #brandpartner or have joyofclean/p&g dropped you like a bag of dog tit?
Quoting myself from earlier today. But she hasn't read Tattle since King Minos built his maze.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think the stats speak for themselves. Her ship is slowly sinking.
More people viewing rather than interacting and liking hers posts.
Divvy witch keeps on hiding her likes as her posts are that poor in performance.

VIEWS ON LAST 2 POSTS:
(2-3 million)

Screenshot_20230113_152924_Brave.jpg

ACTUAL LIKES ON LAST 2 POSTS:
(37k-59k)

Screenshot_20230113_153238_Brave.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I was just popping on to do a who is she following now update. Included in latest follows are a lot of fans who have tagged her in any old thing so she’s looking pretty desperate for engagement. Lorraine - because solomon went on her show the other day so now hinch is prob trying to worm her way on to it . But the most interesting is a soft play hire company. I find that interesting because so many of us have said she should have created a set up like this in the playroom and now she’s either followed them for inspiration ORRRRRR it feeds my theory that Lonnie was actually born end of January and she’s prepping for his secret real birthday party 😉😉😉View attachment 1879586

Eta - I didn’t consider that she might have a book launch party that’s centred around children. That could also be what it’s for.
Ooh, plain, non-coloured soft play! How utterly engaging for kids. :rolleyes: Hun play!

I see greedy had a book launch party last night with family and friends I've never seen Hinch have one🤔🤣🤣🤣
You will now...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Bet the birds in her neighbourhood tell each other to stay clear of that house with the llamas cos all they get provided crumbs. What birds are gonna want that!?,

Reactions: 8
I’m sorry but that 5 a day is just normal basic things done on the daily like wiping your child’s bum (apart from the freezer how would the freezer door ever dirty) again trying to be relatable but it’s lazy if that’s all she does all day. Does she think other mums just leave the mess leave the highchair dirty etc….

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.