Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Louanne

VIP Member
So with regards to school for R next Sept... he already has diagnosed speech, language and communication needs. If he's going to mainstream primary in September, the school will prefer it if he has an EHCP so they have the funding they need for the extra support - although he seems to be doing a lot better (massive improvement in S&L, no doubting that!) and managing most self-care needs, so the support required won't be huge. The family may well have been advised to go through the autism diagnostic pathway in advance of him starting school regardless of whether he's going private or state. In their position, I would probably keep him private for now, least disruptive for him in terms of transition to school. Reception is mostly play anyway so it won't be much different to what he is doing at the moment.
Do we know he has diagnosed speech, language and communication needs? Not that it matters in the slightest, it's ya none of our business, but I thought it was all implied and not confirmed.

Reactions: 4

mammaof3

VIP Member
I’ve just started watching Night Agent on Netflix……amazing!! Surely she could go to popular on Netflix section and pick something from there 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ xx

edit to add……or the trending now section!! It’s really not that hard to find something to watch!! Xx

Sorry to say I watched 2 episodes and it was a load of pap, bad acting just like Hinch's blethering.

• Haha
  • Heart

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
I’m sure little Ron’s got a hearing aid in on the latest story on the farm. The one where she’s behind him walking. I might be seeing things but I’ve looked again and I’m pretty sure I caught a glimpse.
It does look like it. Could also be the sun though. Would explain a lot if it was.

KirstyG88

definitely filmed earlier on - you can tell by the light. The bit at the end is darker and may have been to finish it off before posting, but there was a hell of a lot of editing on it which must have taken time too. As ever, it was coming out of her mouth so it was a lie 🙄
I’m pleased her dad and Nan are well enough to be due home. I’m genuinely pleased that Jamie got some recognition because whatever parenting those boys get only comes from him.

One thought I’ve had the last few days is around whether Ron might get some protection when he goes to school. Anyone that might know Chris and Rosie Ramsey will know they have 2 boys and the eldest was always the performing monkey - especially by Rosie. She would usually post him to let him ‘perform’ and then she would often almost ridicule him in the style of how ‘tough’ parenting is. Often talked about both kids being ‘little shits’ and how much she loves it when the kids stayed with grandparents etc. anyway.. the point is that when he started school (they put him in a very small private school in newcastle at first) the school must have cracked down on her showing or mentioning him in anything related to the school day/uniform and a huge amount of child-specific content stopped. She still talks about how much she hates parenting all the time, but there’s a lot less personal violation of the kids life imo. We can hope something similar will follow here.
Sorry gonna have to jump in here and say I absolutely love Rosie Ramsey and Chris they are hilarious and relatable! You cannot put them or her in the same catergory as hinch! No way! They actually parent their children and love them and it shows so what she moans don’t we all?! Doesn’t mean we are bad parents! Besides this is a hinch thread is it not 🤷‍♀️

• Haha

welshgirl2021

VIP Member
She’ll be getting goats won’t she? My friend with a small holding said they are lovely animals and fun to keep. Assume she’ll get baby ones or pigmy ones and we’ll see her lying in the floor in her floor length chav puffa coat while they jump on her back.
Are those human boys ever permitted to not dress identically? It’s so cringe. Let them live 😂
Yeah my bets on goats

Reactions: 3
I think in all honesty these assessments etc is basically what I’ve had to do regarding my youngest. Mr Strawberry and I had a chat with the Head of Nursery about how tiny strawberry just isn’t ready for school come August ( we are a bunch of Scottish Strawberries who blether all day long) so have made the decision to defer a school start until next August.

I think that’s the reason there hasn’t been a big oh look at us picking schools blah blah - there isn’t a school to pick yet as Ronnie isn’t going this year.
It depends tho. I’m not sure what it’s like in Scotland but as far as I’m aware ( northwest of England ) you can’t just defer due to insurance… some nurseries won’t them. It isn’t just as simple as saying they’re not ready.
I think whatever happens to Ronnie is none of our business really.

noseyparker80

I’m sure little Ron’s got a hearing aid in on the latest story on the farm. The one where she’s behind him walking. I might be seeing things but I’ve looked again and I’m pretty sure I caught a glimpse.

AllieBee

VIP Member
Well it’s only taken me forever to catch up on this thread after 13 hour shifts this week at my real (not tend) job and juggling the kids Ali g with everything else life seems to have thrown up this week. I have nothing to add except……..I’ve been well and truly influenced by you nusty hens who were talking about the M&S washing liquid. I had to go and buy it, I bribed my daughter to come with me with the promise of a yum nut 🤤🤤 and made her sniff each scent about 5 times before I decided which one to buy 😂😂 I’ve never been so excited to get home and do some washing, so much so that I actually, for the first in what feels like 84 years I actually have an empty washing basket 😂😂😂😂 xx
Lol. Which one did you get? My vote goes to green although the lavender was a close second!

There's an Instagram account called mom.uncharted she advocates for children of influencers and exposed the shocking lengths these lazy fuckers go to for fame and money. I don't follow Mrs hinch, never have. I avoid all of these lazy, pea brain idiots especially if they use their children as park of their 'brand'. The drip feeding 'assessments' for clicks is vile. Her children are already vulnerable due to her fame hungry, greedy lifestyle choices. If he is in fact neurodivergent, he will be even more vulnerable. I refuse to allow these fucking illiterate influencers to infiltrate and taint and monetise an entire human faction. She certainly is not going to have to fight for an EHCP, local authority funding, appropriate school places, health appointments, wait 3-4 years for assessments, be parent shamed by every professional she's comes across and really learn about how to support her child. She'll outsource that help.

We need laws to protect these children. Laws that have consequences. To protect them from using them for money. For career advancement. For clicks and likes. And to protect them from their heinous parents sharing their PRIVATE health details for which they cannot give proper informed consent to disclose. Make it illegal.
I like that account too. Hinch should absolutely listen to the sound advice she provides.

welshgirl2021

VIP Member
I’m of the older generation, please don’t tar everyone with that brush. I’m an older mum and fully aware of the spectrum, autism etc and love following C Mcguiness. I try to think very carefully before commenting here or in general, unless the menopause gives me brain fog😉
---

Getting reporting peeps🤭
I was interested to know what age is the ‘older‘ generation ? 🙈

• Haha

ReginaPhalange9292

Hello you nusty hens!! Sorry if its already been said somewhere, I've not had chance to get up to speed... has she changed from Gleam? Do we know why she's not longer with that management company anymore?