Mrs Hinch #632 It's the same Olde, same Olde

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When did she post that? It’s vile. It wouldn’t surprise me if Gleam shut the door at that point. Along with other brands.
December - which might fit actually!

Reactions: 14
What if she's been dropped by whoever else she's in contract with. Kind of fits when ASA pulled her up and outted her when the media put the stories out.

Reactions: 10
Can anyone tell me why she moved management company please.
Sorry if it’s been mentioned 😊

Reactions: 5
I’m dying at the fact I’ve just watched someone do a ‘Hinch haul’ from home bargains on their stories. The minute she sprayed the cuntry garden air freshener/febreeze, her immediate reaction was to pull a face and say she should’ve tried it in the shop because it’s horrible 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
December - which might fit actually!

I always thought that rant was because she'd been dropped by someone major
---
Can anyone tell me why she moved management company please.
Sorry if it’s been mentioned 😊
Hinch has never eventold her shoppers, we've just guessed various reasons but who knows🤔

Reactions: 6
I love all Hinch! You’re all just jealous trollzzz. Hope you get well and get a loiiifffe

ALL THE BEST

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well if she has then that quote is in very poor taste even for her? 😢
Im sure we lI be dripfed some more info over the coming days , I hope she hasnt had a miscarriage or if she is pregnant thateverythings ok

Reactions: 1
I’m guessing the quote is because she saw the credit card bill buying followers and she can’t believe people don’t just blindly follow her anymore

• Haha
B395A160-2EA6-403F-948D-B124CE76FCAF.jpeg

In the words of Rhett Butler:
“Frankly, my dear, I don’t give a damn”

In my words:
“To be honesssssscht, hunnnnnay, I don’t give an actual duck

Blesssh’er’arrrrt 🎻🎻🎻 She wouldn’t know what having a few “Stumbles” were if she tripped over them with her tend size five footzzz. It’s all BS 🐂💩

If she doesn’t care about showing on the gram her children on the toilet or in the bath, or constantly using them for content and engagement.... and parading them for the hunzzz at the Lakey book signing then she cares very little about anything. ATV

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Cry me a river Hinch, best thing you can do is come off insta for good

Reactions: 11
Sorry if this has been said already, I’m yet to catch up on the rest of the comments. But I don’t think if she goes back to her roots of cleaning, that even that will save her. There are proper cleaning accounts out there that do it so much better. I don’t think anyone wants to see her wiping down already clean surfaces and even if she was to clean something dirty - about 10 million different products would be used and no one is into that anymore. I don’t think it matters what she does going forward, she’s finished. No one cares and no one would continue to care even if she cleaned again. X
Think you are right and no one wants to see her going around with a cloth when we all know she has a cleaner in that house that will have been round before her.
Looking more and more like that horse has bolted.
She should have kept her mouth shut about the tend farm and llamas and carried on presenting from her little house even if she didn't live there.
Worst thing to happen to her was hooking up with SSS because - jealous much.

Reactions: 16
I think it's either Fiddle and Weepy splitting up and that's why old Freda is never far away. Or Ron's had a diagnosis of some kind.
Unless Inch has been caught with his pants down with another woman *cough* aka Mad Ma. But I doubt it. 😏
My betting is one of the first 2. Anything for a bit of sympathy.

Reactions: 9
Jimbob has really been slacking on the blesserart posts 🤣 ‘Vulnerable Soph’ story incoming 🤢
Here comes a ‘unplanned natural hunch wiv da boiiis on the sofa’ post
She’s just amaaazing init xx
Atv
---
I think it's either Fiddle and Weepy splitting up and that's why old Freda is never far away. Or Ron's had a diagnosis of some kind.
Unless Inch has been caught with his pants down with another woman *cough* aka Mad Ma. But I doubt it. 😏
My betting is one of the first 2. Anything for a bit of sympathy.
My guess is there’s literally nothing wrong & she’s just trying to build contracts back up behind the scenes

Reactions: 17
My guess is that she’s being pulled up repeatedly by ASA. Her “book” didn’t do as well as her massaged ego expected. She’s been dropped by management and brand partners and her new company have told her she has to do actual work on her accounts…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.