Mrs Hinch #606 "I ain’t even a cleaner". Sophie Hinchliffe, 13th December 2022.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

@InTheDollsHouse smashing the thread title (minor edits by moi!)
Titles taken from anywhere, mark them with "thread suggestion", short and swear free please!

Short recaps are in, word soup is out. Not chronological, just key things that I can remember.

Not-A-Farm had a sprinkle of snow. The boys were not allowed to play out in it until mummaz was there to supervise Soph.
Hunch had a rant using the Rita filter. Sheila reckons she's disgusting. Hunch reckons she ain't a cleaner. Two correct observations there.
Sophie Hunchcliffe fucked off to Wales (apparently) with tend bestie to do some filming.
She came back to wooly wankers reindeer.

Jimmy's party mates were outed to be none other than all the contractors that have worked on the house. Sophie showcased yet more strictly-worthy dance moves.

That's all folks.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 72
Guysch, gotta say and feel free to throw me in the bin. I like that brown camel. He seems like a decent lad, he knows his place, he’s cute, doesn’t take the piss, looks clean…I like him 😂😂 Should I throw myself in the bin 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 98
The neice was there when the Grinch came round 🤣🤣 God her alpacas are ugly things 🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Guysch, gotta say and feel free to throw me in the bin. I like that brown camel. He seems like a decent lad, he knows his place, he’s cute, doesn’t take the piss, looks clean…I like him 😂😂 Should I throw myself in the bin 😂😂
Omg I was just coming to say the sameeee. I feel so sorry for him. He’s way too good to be her pet. What rotten luck getting shipped to Her house. The other 2 are horrible!! The brown one needs saving

Reactions: 39

@InTheDollsHouse smashing the thread title (minor edits by moi!)
Titles taken from anywhere, mark them with "thread suggestion", short and swear free please!

Short recaps are in, word soup is out. Not chronological, just key things that I can remember.

Not-A-Farm had a sprinkle of snow. The boys were not allowed to play out in it until mummaz was there to supervise Soph.
Hunch had a rant using the Rita filter. Sheila reckons she's disgusting. Hunch reckons she ain't a cleaner. Two correct observations there.
Sophie Hunchcliffe fucked off to Wales (apparently) with tend bestie to do some filming.
She came back to wooly wankers reindeer.

Jimmy's party mates were outed to be none other than all the contractors that have worked on the house. Sophie showcased yet more strictly-worthy dance moves.

That's all folks.
Yes! I just love it if I’m honesht xoxo

• Heart
Reactions: 16
He looks clean because the brown fur disguises most of the tit 🥸. Hope that helps xx

• Haha
Me too! He’s my fave, since day 1! I wish he could go to camel people.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Some of the comments on the camels aka IG content animals at hinch circus (not the 90% bot ones) are alarming.
I’m hoping it’s sarcasm but I suspect it’s real. What a role model she is.
It’s bad enough her own lovely boys will probably grow up with lots of emotional problems after being subjected to her for so long, never mind her projecting behavioural issues to other people’s children 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Omg I was just coming to say the sameeee. I feel so sorry for him. He’s way too good to be her pet. What rotten luck getting shipped to Her house. The other 2 are horrible!! The brown one needs saving
He’s got such a cute face. He deserves the best in life that lad, he puts up with a lot of tit from her and the other two.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Watching SSS in BBC1 this is why she’s successful and hinch is a nobody! And she actually lets the kids get involved too!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
At the end of her Christmas craft show SSS had more people in her barn than Inch had at his burfday party 😏😁

• Haha
Reactions: 52
SSS invited all her special friends to her crafty Christmas party, no hinch in sight! I’ll bet she’s fuming!

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.