Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BeeHappy

VIP Member
Has she seriously ripped off Paul O’Grady’s husband’s tribute to him without attributing it to him?! That’s a new low. 😔

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 92
Every photo she shares is always staged eg the boys posing, her posing…..I’m glad when I look through our family photos it’s more natural.

As for the centre Parcs debacle, she could easily have told her followers she was going away for a few days or week (who knows with her pre records!). Or she could have stayed silent. She sounds ridiculous saying she needed fresh air and to see wildlife. She has a large garden which she calls fields and hills, she has alpacas and hens. What I find so weird about this family is that you never see them going out as just a family of four, they never walk their dog, you never see them playing with their dog, they never take their kids for fresh air in the countryside nor do you see the kids playing freely (not that I ever want to see her kids online). They’ve only chosen to visit CP because the activities will keep the kids busy and she will have babysitters on hand full time aka Freda and Abi.

• Heart
Reactions: 88

BeeHappy

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch #632 It's the same Olde, same Olde courtesy of @IrishCatlady.

Thread suggestions will be taken from anywhere on the thread. Please keep them short and swear free and clearly marked “thread suggestion”.

Since the last thread, Sopha has mostly been sulking about the ASA (still), hinting about personal issues, unboxing the crap gifts from her book signings (which she appears to suggest that Waterstones held hostage for 6 weeks) and launching her latest collection of chemicals, Cuntry Garden (YES! *points pen at tend colleague and nods), before f*cking off to Center Parcs for her 757th holiday of the year with JimBobSixFootButNoKnob and Fiddle, claiming she needed fresh air and wildlife despite living on a tend farm.

For a more in depth look at the Hinch shenanigan, the wiki is the pink button at the top. Also, thread #500 is a must read.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82

Smith

Had 'stumbles' for the last 3 months yet still managed to go up and down the country signing her books while Staying in gifted hotels, go on a snow holiday (I won't call it a skiing holiday because it definitely wasn't) go to centre parcs, Managed to upload all her boring stories that are bringing her money in, carried on arranging and preparing for the arrival of the poor new animals. However this weekend DO NOT expect her to post anything.
Doesn't sound much like my life when I've had 'stumbles' along the way soph. Most of us have to just carry on with our lives no matter how much shit and heartache is going on around us.

• Heart
Reactions: 77

Sazz1006

VIP Member
Oh the irony of this comment… ‘we helped her find this perfect life’ bloody hell, how to put a spin on ‘us gullible sheep financed this shit show’. Are they really so blinkered to think this? It’s unbelievable, and very, very sad.

B07F486A-4E0E-4DBA-9E11-644F27784CF0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 76

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Well she doesn't even follow Paul O'Grady. He would have torn her a new one with how she treats her animals.

Someone suggested that she loves her animals. She doesn't. She loves owning animals, the status of having (apparently) enough space to own livestock, the idea that her animals love her unconditionally but she doesn't love them.
If she actually loved animals she'd have their best interests at heart, not her own. She'd make sure she had more than enough space for them, she'd treat them like animals and respect their boundaries. Henry wouldn't be obese for a fucking start.

I'm sorry but nothing about her screams animal lover. She fucking shills products by a company that's known for testing on animals for Christ's sake. How is that an animal lover??

I'm so over her at the moment.

• Heart

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Replying to those negative comments is all part of the plan. She's been pushing the mental health/anxiety/disconnect agenda for a couple of weeks now. Trolls kicking her when she's down is the cherry on top for her to have a good old rant about it.
Particularly when she's been caught out by the ASA and then spent a few thousand on a weekend at centre parcs just after she's spent a few thousand on a tend skiing holiday, and not forgetting the posh hotels she probably stayed in during her book tour, the centre parcs weekend before that and all the shows, dinners and hotels in London.

It's a proven method for her to rally the sheep when she's feels like she's become a bit obvious in her aims.

• Heart

BBC1HD

VIP Member
"Be Kind" is the chant of the Huns who use it to get out of being pulled up on their behaviour.

I haaaaateeeee how this all came about because of Caroline Flack. She didn't kill herself because of the media hounding her - she was a z celeb at best. She killed herself for bashing her boyfriend's head in with a lamp and the proceeding fall from grace she was about it experience.

Now, when anyone expresses an opinion you get the chant of beeeee kinddddd. No. How about not being a cunt and doing cunty things.

Can you imagine being pulled up at work for something and telling your manager to bE kiNd lmao 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 74
Cracks me up if I’m honest when she goes all Billy big Bollocks passive aggressive then finishes with something about being kind 😂 and why does the entitled bitch demand everyone is kind about her anyway?! So sick of seeing KiNd/#bekond now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
These followers all look totally legit. No questions asked there.
IMG_20230328_090926.jpg

I wish Instagram would crack down on this big time. It's the most deceptive bullshit.
As if this woman who does fuck all but go on holiday and post cryptic woe-is-me quotes is gaining followers by the hundreds daily.

Remember that glitch in October that made all the infuencers shit themselves? She stopped buying as many boys after that but she's obviously feeling very safe at the moment.

Edit 😂 autocorrect changed bots to boys but I'm leaving it.

• Haha
Reactions: 73

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
Thread suggestion (homage to Shabaz says)
Needed fresh air? I beg your pardon
What the hell is wrong with your notafarm garden?

• Haha
  • Heart

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
What's she tweezing? Her eyebrows are stick on.

I don't know if anyone missed this, but the mascara doesn't smudge. It just....doesn't smudge. She wasn't too clear on that so thought I'd repeat for those who missed it.

She also should see a doctor about these unusually swollen and warped fingers. They don't look too healthy 🤭
IMG_20230330_113559.jpg
IMG_20230330_113615.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
So she’s apologising for not being on Instagram as much?? - when she’s got an AD or brag she’s more than happy to be on it. Since the move I think she thought she could branch out in a different direction, away from having to film herself cleaning a bathroom, or click to tidy a bedroom etc. She has newfound wealth and she wants to enjoy it and so badly wants to be like Stacey Solomon. However, she has zero talent and zero personality - she has built an IG career that involves using her kids, manipulation and endless lies. She has to buy followers - if you were authentic and really loved what you were doing you would not need to do that. Her and Jamie knew right at the beginning that they wanted to be famous and rich, even approaching Gleam management. Trouble is is that Sophie was never a cleaner nor was she passionate about it - her passion was jumping onto the latest trend and seeing her likes and follower numbers increase and brands contacting her. I hate the way influencers use these quotes, alluding to things that aren’t right in their lives. Either tell your followers what is happening or don’t post anything at all. She’s like the boy who cried wolf - she has posted too many of these type of attention seeking posts in the past and never actually informs her followers what they actually mean. There’s never any follow up details. She gets all the gushing comments and then gets right back to ads, brags & more lies. Influencer culture is extremely toxic.

• Heart
Reactions: 72

Picklelily

VIP Member
It is sad news - I liked watching him on TV. I thought at first she had written that quote herself with some help of course, but quickly realised it was a quote from Paul’s husband.
What the fuck. Who steals a quote from someones grieving husband and passes it off as their own. Especially when neither her nor Paul follow each other

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 72