Mrs Hinch #632 It's the same Olde, same Olde

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Life stumbles"

Parents getting divorced? (You're in your 30's grow the duck up)
Nah I think this is harsh. My parents separated when I was in my 20s and it hit me hard. Having to go through watching my dad's heart breaking as an adult who understood emotions more deeply than I would have done as a child was awful and really impacted me mentally. Even though I was moved out with my own life by that point, it was still the breaking up of my family.

I don't think gatekeeping and telling people to grow the duck up over something like that is right.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
The woe is me has worn extremely thin now and is pretty much boy who cried wolf. She's always negative about something or other and usually over something that's not even a big deal.
Well when I next have a life 'stumble' I'll make sure to buy designer dresses, swan about on TV talking about nothing, release a book (that I haven't written) and travel around gloating and bragging, taking gifts off people and pretty much using those people to be where I want to be and line my pocket. Go on nights out here there and everywhere screaming like a desperate housewife at the dreamboys, free hotel nights in fancy suites, go on a ski holiday and BOAST AND BRAG the whole thing every second of the day about it to everyone, show off my massive gifted house, go CP on a last min break or sit and nod my head and give attitude to early 2000s RnB music in my cupboard while slapping on my makeup thinking I'm a bad witch....
bleeping hell, when I went through a bout of depression years ago after a 'stumble' I did that all totally wrong...silly me. I stayed in doors for weeks, comfort eating, sleeping my days away and shutting myself off from everyone until I felt better/got control over myself again and then made the absolute most of life after that and went out and helped others aswell as myself.
I should have just done what she's doing....🙄 Clown.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Wonder if her and Inch are getting divorced?! And the last couple of holidays were them trying to sort there tit out 🤷🏻‍♀️ who knows. But if it's something she can't or won't share what's the point in saying their have been problems. Just like when someone on Facebook checks in at hospital but they can't say why 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Let’s be honest, she wants everyone (especially on here) speculating what’s wrong. She wants the attention from it. Not discussing it would make her irrelevant.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
People liked watching her clean and sort, even if it was ‘tend. I’ll admit I used to find it relaxing and it did motivate me to make improvements in my own home. Real people do not give 2 shits about the sodding animals and her boys who don’t own one thing without their name on it. She should never have let J-Peg out of his cage as he makes me feel physically ill. She got too big and too smug.

Reactions: 23
When was her home range out ?
thats not done as well as she hoped. Her books are always half price. No one bought the Christmas scent Lenor. That’s probably the stumbles nothing else. She’s so dramatic she needs a real job. Imagine being in the real world

Reactions: 13
For those wondering what could be her ‘stumbles’ - please remember she’s a top of the range narc so either it’s just business or it’s personal and only affecting her narrative.

Hope that helpshhh xx

Reactions: 28
thats not done as well as she hoped. Her books are always half price. No one bought the Christmas scent Lenor. That’s probably the stumbles nothing else. She’s so dramatic she needs a real job. Imagine being in the real world
You are right but it has to be a job where she can wear a backless dress and a big bow in her hair.
Any thoughts?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I work in a store (a real one not a tend one ) and we still can’t get rid of her fecking “ limited edition Christmas scent “ . Just like we couldn’t get rid of her first one either !

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
There have been some cracking April fools jokes on social media today. Witty and tongue in cheek.
today would have been a great opportunity for her to show the “fun” side of her. Could have got good PR for doing something with P&G- a new Mrs Hinch product that seems ridiculous but would have served well to gether a few headlines and garner attention for her actual products.
shame.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I think she's trying to wean the sheep off of her a bit to see how little she can get away with doing. She can chuck around a few 'woe is me' posts, allude to personal struggles, get people feeling nice and sorry for her, worrying "is it Ron? Is it autism? Is it her with autism?"
They will then love bomb her, her ego is restored, and before they know it, her posts are so few and far between that they don't even realise she's checked out.

She loves the attention that Instagram brings, but she hates having to work for any of it.

Reactions: 21
There have been some cracking April fools jokes on social media today. Witty and tongue in cheek.
today would have been a great opportunity for her to show the “fun” side of her. Could have got good PR for doing something with P&G- a new Mrs Hinch product that seems ridiculous but would have served well to gether a few headlines and garner attention for her actual products.
shame.
please no 😂 the cringe ‘joke’ posts from the corporate accounts made me dry heave. Plus she’s about as funny Mrs Browns Boys so I can’t see her creating some lol-worthy content. She’s really enjoying the ‘I’m suffering guyz’ narrative currently isn’t she. Will have her disciples lamenting ‘omg PM me hun, so many snakes round ‘ere. you just do you’ probably some minor life occurrence that the rest of us deal with alongside everything else without running off to Centre Parks with our mummies over.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.