Mrs Hinch #632 It's the same Olde, same Olde

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #632 It's the same Olde, same Olde courtesy of @IrishCatlady.

Thread suggestions will be taken from anywhere on the thread. Please keep them short and swear free and clearly marked “thread suggestion”.

Since the last thread, Sopha has mostly been sulking about the ASA (still), hinting about personal issues, unboxing the crap gifts from her book signings (which she appears to suggest that Waterstones held hostage for 6 weeks) and launching her latest collection of chemicals, Cuntry Garden (YES! *points pen at tend colleague and nods), before f*cking off to Center Parcs for her 757th holiday of the year with JimBobSixFootButNoKnob and Fiddle, claiming she needed fresh air and wildlife despite living on a tend farm.

For a more in depth look at the Hinch shenanigan, the wiki is the pink button at the top. Also, thread #500 is a must read.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82
Oh the irony of this comment… ‘we helped her find this perfect life’ bloody hell, how to put a spin on ‘us gullible sheep financed this tit show’. Are they really so blinkered to think this? It’s unbelievable, and very, very sad.

B07F486A-4E0E-4DBA-9E11-644F27784CF0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 76
She doesn’t have anxiety at all. It’s a ploy to reel them all in to think she’s just like them and give them the placebo that cleaning/Mrs Hinch has helped them = more sales and blind support. Baffles me how they can't see it.

Reactions: 46
She knew that taking 3/4 holidays only 12 weeks into the year was going to make her very questionable by anyone who doesn't worship her so she was ready to fight/try to defend herself?

The question the worshippers should wonder is..... if she can be this deceiving about time away, what else does she deceive you with?

Reactions: 56
She can't help herself with the arguing, can she?
Once a mean girl, always a mean girl 🤷🏼‍♀️
A deeply unhappy woman.
She should still be on a high from her holiday with her “soulmates” but as soon as she’s back in her real life she goes into attack mode
Like I said, a deeply unhappy woman

Reactions: 64
Every photo she shares is always staged eg the boys posing, her posing…..I’m glad when I look through our family photos it’s more natural.

As for the centre Parcs debacle, she could easily have told her followers she was going away for a few days or week (who knows with her pre records!). Or she could have stayed silent. She sounds ridiculous saying she needed fresh air and to see wildlife. She has a large garden which she calls fields and hills, she has alpacas and hens. What I find so weird about this family is that you never see them going out as just a family of four, they never walk their dog, you never see them playing with their dog, they never take their kids for fresh air in the countryside nor do you see the kids playing freely (not that I ever want to see her kids online). They’ve only chosen to visit CP because the activities will keep the kids busy and she will have babysitters on hand full time aka Freda and Abi.

• Heart
Reactions: 88
Replying to those negative comments is all part of the plan. She's been pushing the mental health/anxiety/disconnect agenda for a couple of weeks now. Trolls kicking her when she's down is the cherry on top for her to have a good old rant about it.
Particularly when she's been caught out by the ASA and then spent a few thousand on a weekend at centre parcs just after she's spent a few thousand on a tend skiing holiday, and not forgetting the posh hotels she probably stayed in during her book tour, the centre parcs weekend before that and all the shows, dinners and hotels in London.

It's a proven method for her to rally the sheep when she's feels like she's become a bit obvious in her aims.

• Heart
Reactions: 76
From the last thread - I think her management team should definitely be alerted to this. And her brand partners … all 2 of them. I couldn’t find that “you are where you are meant to be” comment, I just get an image of her giant foot in a welly, standing on a pile of people to get to where she is. I know very few vile people thankfully. Probably about 2 or 3 and she is right up there.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
These followers all look totally legit. No questions asked there.
IMG_20230328_090926.jpg

I wish Instagram would crack down on this big time. It's the most deceptive bullshit.
As if this woman who does duck all but go on holiday and post cryptic woe-is-me quotes is gaining followers by the hundreds daily.

Remember that glitch in October that made all the infuencers tit themselves? She stopped buying as many boys after that but she's obviously feeling very safe at the moment.

Edit 😂 autocorrect changed bots to boys but I'm leaving it.

• Haha
Reactions: 73
You know why she went on holiday? So she would have an excuse for post holiday wash loads with her new sssshhhcccennnnttt that smells AMAZING and has HER NAME ON IT. I can’t believe it. Still only 5 items in the drum though.

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Every photo she shares is always staged eg the boys posing, her posing…..I’m glad when I look through our family photos it’s more natural.

As for the centre Parcs debacle, she could easily have told her followers she was going away for a few days or week (who knows with her pre records!). Or she could have stayed silent. She sounds ridiculous saying she needed fresh air and to see wildlife. She has a large garden which she calls fields and hills, she has alpacas and hens. What I find so weird about this family is that you never see them going out as just a family of four, they never walk their dog, you never see them playing with their dog, they never take their kids for fresh air in the countryside nor do you see the kids playing freely (not that I ever want to see her kids online). They’ve only chosen to visit CP because the activities will keep the kids busy and she will have babysitters on hand full time aka Freda and Abi.
I too think the photo with the boys was very unnatural, it looked like Ron was totally oblivious she was there and they both looked like they wanted to get away but she was stopping them?

Photos I have when my kids were young showed them facing me/kissing me/or hanging off me!! 😂

And we didn't need matching jumpers...?? 🙄

Reactions: 37
Mrs Hinch #632 It's the same Olde, same Olde courtesy of @IrishCatlady.

Thread suggestions will be taken from anywhere on the thread. Please keep them short and swear free and clearly marked “thread suggestion”.

Since the last thread, Sopha has mostly been sulking about the ASA (still), hinting about personal issues, unboxing the crap gifts from her book signings (which she appears to suggest that Waterstones held hostage for 6 weeks) and launching her latest collection of chemicals, Cuntry Garden (YES! *points pen at tend colleague and nods), before f*cking off to Center Parcs for her 757th holiday of the year with JimBobSixFootButNoKnob and Fiddle, claiming she needed fresh air and wildlife despite living on a tend farm.

For a more in depth look at the Hinch shenanigan, the wiki is the pink button at the top. Also, thread #500 is a must read.
Thank you to my fellow hens especially who suggested this as a thread title. Carry on tattlers, as you were❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
These followers all look totally legit. No questions asked there.
View attachment 2061100

I wish Instagram would crack down on this big time. It's the most deceptive bullshit.
As if this woman who does duck all but go on holiday and post cryptic woe-is-me quotes is gaining followers by the hundreds daily.

Remember that glitch in October that made all the infuencers tit themselves? She stopped buying as many boys after that but she's obviously feeling very safe at the moment.

Edit 😂 autocorrect changed bots to boys but I'm leaving it.
Imagine how many followers she’ll have left if Instagram do a sweep of bots!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Photos I have when my kids were young showed them facing me/kissing me/or hanging off me!! 😂
Nearly all of mine have them so close to me they're trying to climb back into my womb 🤪 and my double chin thanks to actual not tend candid photography that my husband is terrible at but I am very good at 😂

I Missed the CP drama... She needs fresh air and wildlife after making a fuss about her tend farm for over a year now? SURE JAN.

Roy has entered the kitchen. Next to where food should be prepared and she finds that hilarious guys.
👀👀👀
---
Has anyone else noticed she ignored missgreedys comments?? 🧐👀

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I have to say that outburst she had at that poor woman was completely uncalled for and then for the sheep to jump on and hound her was disgusting. Right there you can see the mean girl she was at school with her flying monkeys. Instagram needs to clamp down on this sort of behaviour and penalise her - that isn’t the engagement her brand partners or management want her to have.

Secondly that bloody work meeting…..if I turned up to work in a BACKLESS dress I would have been asked to return home and change into something appropriate. Most offices these days allow smart casual so I regularly have meetings in jeans and a T-shirt with a blazer, you can tell she hasn’t stepped foot in a professional environment for years and years.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I went away over the weekend with my partner, my mum & my stepdad. It was really lovely because going away the 4 of us isn't something we do often, maybe twice a year (one big family holiday and then a weekend away). Why does this woman who is married with kids spend SO much time attached to her mums hip? They do crafts together daily ffs this is a woman in her 30's - not a 6yr old. Does Jamie not mind that he never gets alone time with his family? I just find it all very weird. It's like there is 3 of them in that marriage. I definitely think can't be left alone with the kids at this point and always has to have one of those two with her.. anyway im away back over to the mario thread, I see Katie Price has followed him and he's wetting himself over it 😂 bleeping parody of a man he is too. I am so over these instahuns.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I have to say that outburst she had at that poor woman was completely uncalled for and then for the sheep to jump on and hound her was disgusting. Right there you can see the mean girl she was at school with her flying monkeys. Instagram needs to clamp down on this sort of behaviour and penalise her - that isn’t the engagement her brand partners or management want her to have.

Secondly that bloody work meeting…..if I turned up to work in a BACKLESS dress I would have been asked to return home and change into something appropriate. Most offices these days allow smart casual so I regularly have meetings in jeans and a T-shirt with a blazer, you can tell she hasn’t stepped foot in a professional environment for years and years.
She’s done it to another
264C5622-E578-47B4-B801-0E2BE6044EF7.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.