Mrs Hinch #632 It's the same Olde, same Olde

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Woul
My 2ps worth on the quote.

It's about closure and seems positive. She's stupid but she's not thick, if that makes sense guysh.

I'm wondering if either the obvious that she's hinting towards finally having a diagnosis for Ron/herself

or

She's starting the process of bowing out. She doesn't have many contracts, if any, left. P&G and her book deal, with a few scattered discount codes for random stuff. So I wonder if she's made the decision to wind up Mrs Hinch The Cleanaaah™ this year and either reinvent or retire.

She's made a lot of allusions to her own mental health and now her dad hasn't been well. It feels like she's setting up some excuses to disappear for a length of time/forever.
Would she bow out though? I think she’ll really have to be pushed!

Reactions: 13
Maybe its more rons diagnosis.sorry my bad hadnt read quote as she normally just copies and paste them
I don't even think it's that!

If it is then the quote is also in poor taste!

Also.... and I apologise now if anyone takes this the wrong way but Ron is a beautiful little boy if he does have something different about him then "embrace it" we can't all be perfect and he is healthy!

Reactions: 14
My 2ps worth on the quote.

It's about closure and seems positive. She's stupid but she's not thick, if that makes sense guysh.

I'm wondering if either the obvious that she's hinting towards finally having a diagnosis for Ron/herself

or

She's starting the process of bowing out. She doesn't have many contracts, if any, left. P&G and her book deal, with a few scattered discount codes for random stuff. So I wonder if she's made the decision to wind up Mrs Hinch The Cleanaaah™ this year and either reinvent or retire.

She's made a lot of allusions to her own mental health and now her dad hasn't been well. It feels like she's setting up some excuses to disappear for a length of time/forever.
I think if she ends it then it will only be to save her own embarrassment:

True followers will be declared on Instagram

There will be no more books

All big brands have disappeared

She doesn't have the money to support the lifestyle

And... Instagram stop letting you filter your face, your feet, your children, your grass, the sky and your husband!! 🤣

Reactions: 19
It was me
Ah I remembered seeing an email and wasn’t sure who it was from - so it’s Minky!

Even though her sheep would show they’d bought hundreds (honestly someone showed a cupboard and she must have had about 50 in there!) and they sold so many ‘cloffs’ cos she named all her ‘cloffs’ after them didn’t she? Like Kermit etc?! And she showed her with the boys that time and her minky collection - I think we counted 26?!

How the mighty have fallen…

Reactions: 10
Woul

Would she bow out though? I think she’ll really have to be pushed!
I dunno. If I give her the benefit of the doubt and take what she says about her mental health as true, I'd imagine that her dad, sister and possibly Jimbob would be on her to just quit. She's got what she wanted - the house, the animals etc. Jimbob could duck off back to work and they'd be able to scrape by I reckon.

I feel like, as much as we all suggest she craves the attention, she's also not thick and knows her time is coming to an end. She's too proud to fade away, clutching at any deal that comes her way. She'll try to go out on top and leave everyone thinking she's sustaining her farm dream life, rather than have to see J-Dog going back to work, her listing all her designer tat on Vinted, selling off the fancy cars and buying a secondhand Qashqai etc.
---
Or she'll take a mental health break/deep rest for 6 months. Work in the background to rebrand herself - could be what the new management is about - pitch out some ideas for partnerships or approach a streaming service, perhaps set up YouTube properly and relaunch herself in the new year.

Reactions: 16
And... Instagram stop letting you filter your face, your feet, your children, your grass, the sky and your husband!! 🤣
Why would you need to filter your grass???

Edit: We are talking about the green stuff that grows outside? I'm not mistranslating a euphemism am I :LOL:

• Haha
Why would you need to filter your grass???

Edit: We are talking about the green stuff that grows outside? I'm not mistranslating a euphemism am I :LOL:
No, it's the grass outside! 😵

The grass on her side of little Maldon Village is always greener even the astro turf! (dispite the fact the camels have ruined most of it!)

• Haha
If it is Ron’s diagnosis then I’m not sure why she’s finding it hard . When my child was diagnosed I cried with relief because finally there was answers & help . Yes in a way it’s sad but I’m sure she knew & was prepared ! If like me she should be googling groups , therapy etc and putting a plan in place .
I don’t think it’s Ron related & I certainly didn’t take time off work or lock myself away after diagnosis

• Heart
Reactions: 20
On Instagram saying sorry for not being on Instagram! She’s on there every time I look! Cue the ‘ take your time Soph’ sheep messages.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
She probably has taken a stumble. Her content is stale and she has nothing new or fresh to post and when she does post new stuff, she does it to death or it’s a trend from months ago that everyone’s bored of. Her content is the same every day, I would imagine she’s bored of it all herself. She has nothing other than the boys and ADs.
She’s desperately tried to reinvent herself numerous times and nothing sticks.
I can’t imagine she’s able or wants to bow out from Instagram yet, her bills are probably ridiculous and she’s grown accustomed to just getting everything for free. If she bows out from Instagram, gone are the freebies if items break or if she wants something new. She won’t be able to leave doors open all day for the Alpacas to wonder in as they please etc.

If I was her I’d be panicking and thinking long and hard about the future and what it entails and what she wants from it.

Reactions: 22
Maybe when she moved to YMU someone gave her a reality check about her finite time in the “spotlight”, and the fact she has no other discernible talent to offer. I’m sure Gleam blew smoke up her arse for years when the money was rolling in.

Reactions: 18
I didn't mind her a few years back, but the more famous she got the more she forgot who she was... I know we evolve and you need to keep your content fresh but I'm not interested in what it's bought her, I'm not interested in the huge house, all the animals, going away for weekends, the showing off.....🙄

Reactions: 22
I think the only option left to her is to start cleaning again. Focus her attention in the smaller utility room and the satsuma. Stop bragging, quit filming the ww and hope that her core base of Hunchers hang around long enough for her to get more work in. Otherwise she's finished.

Reactions: 24
"Life stumbles"

Parents getting divorced? (You're in your 30's grow the duck up)

Ron's JoUrNeY? NONE of anyone's business and certainly not a 'stumble'

Are you struggling to heat your house Soph? No?
Been put in for a shift that you can't do because kids are on holiday and nobody can cover it for you? No?
No childcare this week? No?
Down to your last ££'s for the month? No?

I could go on and on.. The woman doesn't even know she's bleeping born yet!

Get. A. Grip. bleeping melt.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Nothing like a good old quote implying struggles to get you off the hook.

duck up at work? Tell your boss to Be Kind when you get reprimanded.

Can't be bothered to do your work? Post a quote to absolve you of your lazy work ethic.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.