Mrs Hinch #631 Wearing the skin of a year-old lamb, paid for by her latest scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Question - if she hadn’t been spotted in the wolf and tagged do we think she’d have put her post up?

Also fresh air and wildlife - erm you live on a ‘farm’ with fields and 3 type of animal, nearly 4.

Wow I wish I could nip off to Centre Parcs when I need to get away from it all…

Making me suspicious that she had some sort of reduced rate with them or something…

Reactions: 41
Question - if she hadn’t been spotted in the wolf and tagged do we think she’d have put her post up?

Also fresh air and wildlife - erm you live on a ‘farm’ with fields and 3 type of animal, nearly 4.

Making me suspicious that she had some sort of reduced rate with them or something…
Reeks of an undeclared ad.

Reactions: 29
Every photo with the boys is staged and posed (photo of her perching on that fence). There’s never any genuine joy in the photos of her with them or them taken just for family memories. You can just imagine her walking around, seeing a ‘backdrop’ that would look Insta worthy, dragging the boys into it when they CBA with her and commanding one of the family to take the photo.
On a separate note, I hope the sheep are as invested in their own families as they are her 😱

Baby hun has settled now so I can get out of the comments I was amusing myself with!

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 22

Maybe its just to show us all again that she financially carries her family. Because she just had to let everyone know she paid for it as per.

Reactions: 18
Can they not go on a holiday as a family of four? Why does her mum always have to be with them? If I was Jamie I’d be filling for divorce papers. Couldn’t stand having my mother in law constantly hanging around. It would drive me insane!

Reactions: 42
She really needed to get away..........she's only been back from her last holiday 4 weeks!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 53
Can they not go on a holiday as a family of four? Why does her mum always have to be with them? If I was Jamie I’d be filling for divorce papers. Couldn’t stand having my mother in law constantly hanging around. It would drive me insane!
He won't give a tit he does nothing, shes bank rolling him!!!!!

I wouldn’t have thought it was a freebie but if you book when you’re there for another holiday you get a discount

Reactions: 10
Every photo with the boys is staged and posed (photo of her perching on that fence). There’s never any genuine joy in the photos of her with them or them taken just for family memories. You can just imagine her walking around, seeing a ‘backdrop’ that would look Insta worthy, dragging the boys into it when they CBA with her and commanding one of the family to take the photo.
On a separate note, I hope the sheep are as invested in their own families as they are her 😱

Baby hun has settled now so I can get out of the comments I was amusing myself with!
The last picture who sits on a paddle boat like that? 😂😂😂 It’s a lake she’s not looking out to sea!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
It’s the fact that all photos of her are taken from the same day. So you can’t really tell how long they were there for/ makes it look like a day out rather than potentially a week long holiday.

Reactions: 25
She hasn’t even had a break as she’s been online commenting flowers on the post of anyone who’s tagged her in their ‘hauls’ of Cuntry Garden over the past few days.
Shows how brainwashed her followers are when they can’t see how far removed she’s become from what she was. Some of her followers won’t have had a holiday in years and it certainly won’t look likely with the current state of the country.

The crisis is not her fault but I certainly wouldn’t be following someone claiming to be just like me whilst on multiple holidays 3 months into the year so far.

Reactions: 18
I feel sad for the die hards… wondering where bo peeps been… and it’s been swanning about centre parks. And then they will all say how much she “deserves” it all… makes my piss boil.

• Heart
We went to Woburn, our favourite - when has she been to others? If she had she would know that whilst Woburn is beautiful and extremely local it is not the best. The other parcs are much bigger and better established. 100000 likes out of 4.7m followers…are they all on holiday at center parcs where there is no reception 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 17
CENTER Parcs!!, You'd think she'd know how to spell it after just being there.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.